Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 154. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Grin

its just a very BIG pump starting tonight  Grin

Always when lying in bed..
Let's pop some ephedra  Tongue
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
 Grin

its just a very BIG pump starting tonight  Grin
Activity: 14
Someone just bought 9+ BTC worth of SC....
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Well at least you guys all had a fair warning. This FBI stuff or whatever sounds even dumber than the coin but what I've been saying isn't FUD - it's 100% fact. No coin with a (nearly) 5% premine will ever be taken seriously for more than a week once it hits a big exchange. A premine of that size means it's a 100% scam, people. Smart people don't purchase such a thing and dumb people are poor. They say fools and their money are soon parted - this is just another example. Sell now while you can because the longer you wait the more you will lose. A few lines of CSS in the Qt wallet does not make this any less of a scam.

Are you serious? Please go somewhere else with your BS Cool Own SC since 800 sat Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
stack more buy walls up. Don't let the whales and FUDers get any more cheap coins
Activity: 38
Time to panic buy, you were warned.

=) The opposite of what I mostly read here!
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Time to panic buy, you were warned.
Activity: 238
Well at least you guys all had a fair warning. This FBI stuff or whatever sounds even dumber than the coin but what I've been saying isn't FUD - it's 100% fact. No coin with a (nearly) 5% premine will ever be taken seriously for more than a week once it hits a big exchange. A premine of that size means it's a 100% scam, people. Smart people don't purchase such a thing and dumb people are poor. They say fools and their money are soon parted - this is just another example. Sell now while you can because the longer you wait the more you will lose. A few lines of CSS in the Qt wallet does not make this any less of a scam.

Still here? Still concerned about my coins? No, you can't buy them and I am not sorry - this is 100% fact. Entertain me!

+1000
Fibre Knight
Watch what happens when that barge of buy orders hits that sale boat...
Activity: 118

Still here? Still concerned about my coins? No, you can't buy them and I am not sorry - this is 100% fact. Entertain me!
Fibre Knight
LOL this panic sell  was very fun . i can  rebuy small price  Grin  

thank you  " Adam Garrity aka Silkcoined is not a member and not a dev "  Grin Grin

When the FUD artist come out, you know it's a good time to purchase. Why would they even care about your losing --one should ask themselves.
Activity: 140

well i made a nice buck on it Grin

thats what this is all about.

i dont get 40% profit on my savings account within 2 weeks.

( not to speak about the 250% )
Activity: 238

You Fudders are lol funny... I like how you feel it is your civic duty to warn people when no one cares what you say... The fudders are like the people who predict the end of the world.  When their prediction date passes they change the date.

Where is the great dump that was supposed to occur during PoW?

Where is the great dump from listing on mintpal?

The price before PoW started was 3k... Look on every exchange... the sell orders are THIN... you have to really move the market to get any quantity.

People who missed the boat would love to see a price drop.  I will personally buy more if the price drops.

You remind me of the shoe bomber... go back to class...

Judge Crypto
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
LOL this panic sell  was very fun . i can  rebuy small price  Grin  

thank you  " Adam Garrity aka Silkcoined is not a member and not a dev "  Grin Grin
Activity: 588
i think the dumping has finally stopped, this would be a good time to release the white paper on the eco system, how close are you on publishing it?

+1
plus some info on the white paper would shut up all the fuders and non believers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
Activity: 308
Bitcoin is the future
Silkcoin is actualy the 2n generation coin in the next release version which integrate exchanges(B.M.P and decentralized exchange).have faith in Dev and looking forward to the next release version ..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

When's the next release version out?
Activity: 364
We had to level at some point right? we went up 1k per day on polo , then jumped 2k on the mintpal announcement , then another 2k on mintpal initial buys, we are now finding our level i hope

which is 700 sats above the point when mintpal introduction was tweeted, this is a long term coin boys and girls one we truly believe will change the standard for Crypto... so to me we're still UP

Q
Activity: 386
Silkcoin is actualy the 2n generation coin in the next release version which integrate exchanges(B.M.P and decentralized exchange).have faith in Dev and looking forward to the next release version ..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 588
i think the dumping has finally stopped, this would be a good time to release the white paper on the eco system, how close are you on publishing it?
Jump to: