Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 149. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Do we have any official multipool?
As of now no, but we are working on getting one set up.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
As crypto moves forward, more and more devs are going to be doing this part-time or full-time rather than as a hobby, meaning personal cash flow is going to be important for paying the rent, feeding the kids and keeping the wife in salon chair... Premine isn't the issue so much as how much and what did they do to earn it....
Activity: 40
Thanks for the price drop.  Snatched another 50k cheap. Grin

I am waiting too. Might buy 100k more .-)

Why not wait a week and get them for 1/5 the price? Or wait 3 weeks and get them for 1/10 the price? Despite my stance on this coin not changing, I will admit I was wrong about the premine representing 50% of the outstanding coins. Just flat-out wrong. It was confusing because I also believe the "silk-coin.com" block explorer had been tampered with - is there another 3rd party block explorer anywhere? It's actually about 5% of the current supply as the PoW coins are almost gone. I really wish they would modify their original post to show their premine in terms of PoW coins just so I can no longer accuse them of being dishonest. It's a flat-out lie when they say it's a 2% premine - fix it! That's one of the main reasons I'm so irritated about it.

Thanks for being a man about it. (well part of it anyway...)

Agreed.. I like a guy that can admit he his wrong.. And the whole premine thing pretty sure I want a Dev that is getting paid even if it is from a premine.. One working for free May loose interest fast.. And granted there has been a lot of devs bailing and hurting crypto but as far as I can see these devs are legit..
Activity: 53
i am waiting for 500 sato Grin

Liar, I know your kind of "investors". Even if it hits 500, you will want it for 50 and why do you want this coin at that point anyway?
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Lol how many years ya got left in ya?  Thatll be a long wait.. time machine would work good too
Thanks for the price drop.  Snatched another 50k cheap. Grin

Why not wait a week and get them for 1/5 the price? Or wait 3 weeks and get them for 1/10 the price? Despite my stance on this coin not changing, I will admit I was wrong about the premine representing 50% of the outstanding coins. Just flat-out wrong. It was confusing because I also believe the "silk-coin.com" block explorer had been tampered with - is there another 3rd party block explorer anywhere? It's actually about 5% of the current supply as the PoW coins are almost gone. I really wish they would modify their original post to show their premine in terms of PoW coins just so I can no longer accuse them of being dishonest. It's a flat-out lie when they say it's a 2% premine - fix it! That's one of the main reasons I'm so irritated about it.

Thanks for being a man about it. (well part of it anyway...)
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 44
Thanks for the price drop.  Snatched another 50k cheap. Grin

Sure if it gets to 1/10th ill buy more! Haha thats where i started at and havent sold one.  Just keep buying. Have you not looked at the pile of shitcoins lying around? What coin is better then silk?  What do you think? That theyre dumping their coins after theyve created the most innovative coin on the market? Stoked for the new developments being completed and believe this issue is closed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

You remind me of that guy in Iraq during the first gulf war that keep spewing the propaganda of how they were winning when you could hear the bombs drop outside...  I have never seen such fail FUD that causes the coin price to go up.  Where did you get your troll education?  WTF... I was planning to buy cheap tonight and you ruined it.  #fail...

Judge Crypto
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town

Activity: 336

Activity: 187
Do we have any official multipool?
Activity: 178
Someone should just make a list of what SC does better, or implements better or whatever. Certain cars are better than others, but they didn't reinvent the wheel to do it. It's called refinement...

1. Fair distribution using 2 POW phases

2. Functional staking in 2 POS stages

3. Market data for Bittrex and Mintpal in the wallet

4. Able to see your coin in Silkcoin/Bitcoin/US$ in simple click in wallet

5. IRC chat in Wallet

6. Quick transactions

7.  Built in Block Explorer

8. Active Development Team

9. Active Marketing campaign

10. Converter Calculator for Silk to Bitcoin  so I can keep track of all my coins even those on exchanges

Things in the works

11. Anon transactions

12. EC0-SYSTEM

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
I find the amount of FUD recently quite disgusting and I can't recall it ever having been so blatant with liars coming out of the woodwork left and right.
Thanks Wulf and Judge for staying positive and calm and not rising to the trolling.

(I have to admit that I am a little bit happy for the price to come down so I can buy more one last time.)

I came from XC and this FUD is just a fart in a hurricane compared to what was over there Smiley

completley agree!
Activity: 238
i was just thinking today how I'm surprised that no one has copied this wallet.

You do realize all they did was move the toolbar to the side by default (you can drag yours to the side in any wallet if you want as long as it isn't fixed - try it out) and then they added stylesheets.

I will admit the side nav looks cool (and is a nice change from the norm) but I've seen it before on other wallets. If you notice, they didn't even bother changing the icons or buttons on some of the other sections - the end result is actually a pretty hideous mix. It's like they got lazy halfway into adding the stylesheets (or didn't know where they were supposed to go) so they called it quits. I like modern flat designs but they are also pretty damn easy to do. If you're ever used Qt Designer before (free download) it's pretty basic stuff.

For all of that hard work, they premined half of the coins that are in existence right now. I'm surprised you guys think it's worth it. Maybe I should make my own coin because I could blow you guys away. Never actually made a coin before but I've used Qt quite a bit. Seems like the bigger the premine and the more superficial the "benefits" are the more you guys like it (as long as it eventually becomes PoS-only, of course).

I want to make a 500% PoS coin with 100,000,000 max coins but only 1,000,000 PoW coins. I will only premine 1% (1,000,000 coins) and I will make the wallet really neat. I'll have to change my name of course but imagine how many of you guys would be all over that!

OMG, you seriously fail at FUD... you are actually helping the price Smiley  can you come up with some better fud so I can stock up on reduced price coins?
Activity: 784
I took the 3 premine wallets and total there are still 1,109,456 silkcoins left.

That is 52 bitcoins worth at current price.

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BAuVLtGJ4tRZrfFLvCX23P3aEYGhSwkmmf

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BGAvX8sxyzA8jKdERc46UfiaXKt3K7nKcx

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BFEZyzaVwEfd9q8eNN2UZz3zjmZ74p29zn

If there are other premine wallets then I am not aware of them.

Coinmarketcap.com says there are 43,182,202 total coins.

The remaining premine is 2.569% of the total amount of coins.

Also remember that a lot of people bought coins around 1000 sat price. So those people are up 500% or in other words if they bought 1btc worth they now have 5btc worth. They may be happy with that and choose to dump which will lower the price.

If you are wondering where I found those addresses and how do I know those are the premine wallets all I did was google "silkcoin premine wallet" and it linked me to the page where someone posted them. Post 4442
And if you actually did the work instead of talking about how easy it is, maybe we'd give a shit.
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
i was just thinking today how I'm surprised that no one has copied this wallet.

You do realize all they did was move the toolbar to the side by default (you can drag yours to the side in any wallet if you want as long as it isn't fixed - try it out) and then they added stylesheets.

I will admit the side nav looks cool (and is a nice change from the norm) but I've seen it before on other wallets. If you notice, they didn't even bother changing the icons or buttons on some of the other sections - the end result is actually a pretty hideous mix. It's like they got lazy halfway into adding the stylesheets (or didn't know where they were supposed to go) so they called it quits. I like modern flat designs but they are also pretty damn easy to do. If you're ever used Qt Designer before (free download) it's pretty basic stuff.

For all of that hard work, they premined half of the coins that are in existence right now. I'm surprised you guys think it's worth it. Maybe I should make my own coin because I could blow you guys away. Never actually made a coin before but I've used Qt quite a bit. Seems like the bigger the premine and the more superficial the "benefits" are the more you guys like it (as long as it eventually becomes PoS-only, of course).

I want to make a 500% PoS coin with 100,000,000 max coins but only 1,000,000 PoW coins. I will only premine 1% (1,000,000 coins) and I will make the wallet really neat. I'll have to change my name of course but imagine how many of you guys would be all over that!
Jump to: