Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 150. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Someone should just make a list of what SC does better, or implements better or whatever. Certain cars are better than others, but they didn't reinvent the wheel to do it. It's called refinement...
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
i was just thinking today how I'm surprised that no one has copied this wallet.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Does anyone know something interesting stuff ?

A person cannot taste food unless it is mixed with saliva. For example, if strong-tasting substance like salt is placed on a dry tongue, the taste buds will not be able to taste it. As soon as a drop of saliva is added and the salt is dissolved, however, a definite taste sensation results. This is true for all foods. Try it!

This is awesome!!! just had to try it with a salted pumpkin seed. Had my wife try it too. Its true, very interesting.

Did you know that there is a jelly fish that is immortal?

Turritopsis dohrnii, the immortal jellyfish, is a species of small jellyfish which is found in the Mediterranean Sea and in the waters of Japan. It is unique in that it exhibits a certain form of "immortality": it is the only known case of an animal capable of reverting completely to a sexually immature, colonial stage after having reached sexual maturity as a solitary stage.[2][3]

Like most other hydrozoans, T. dohrnii begin their life as free-swimming tiny larvae known as planula. As a planula settles down, it gives rise to a colony of polyps that are attached to the seafloor. Jellyfish, also known as medusae, then bud off these polyps and continue their life in a free-swimming form, eventually becoming sexually mature. All the polyps and jellyfish arising from a single planula are genetically identical clones. If a T. dohrnii jellyfish is exposed to environmental stress or physical assault, or is sick or old, it can revert to the polyp stage, forming a new polyp colony.[4] It does this through the cell development process of transdifferentiation, which alters the differentiated state of the cells and transforms them into new types of cells.

Theoretically, this process can go on indefinitely, effectively rendering the jellyfish biologically immortal,[3][5] although, in nature, most Turritopsis are likely to succumb to predation or disease in the medusa stage, without reverting to the polyp form.[6]

The "immortal jellyfish" was formerly classified as T. nutricula.[7]
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
new releases coming ?!
Activity: 178

A person cannot taste food unless it is mixed with saliva. For example, if strong-tasting substance like salt is placed on a dry tongue, the taste buds will not be able to taste it. As soon as a drop of saliva is added and the salt is dissolved, however, a definite taste sensation results. This is true for all foods. Try it!

This is awesome!!! just had to try it with a salted pumpkin seed. Had my wife try it too. Its true, very interesting.
Activity: 44
Activity: 154
It's not rising again you goons - it's only going to go in one direction: down. You idiots keep comparing it to Blackcoin because that's the code the dev copied and pasted but the primary differences are Blackcoin was first and there's no need for a duplicate... and Blackcoin had a 0% premine where Silkcoin premined over 2 million coins (which were all PoS eligible). Sure the dev gave away a few hundred coins here/there to get you all voting on MintPal so they could dump but they premined half of the coins in circulation! This is a really bad investment! In one week come tell me I was wrong.

7 days from today I will pm you to tell you that you were wrong

I can't wait. Mark your calendars, fellas.

you must wait 7 days
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
It's not rising again you goons - it's only going to go in one direction: down. You idiots keep comparing it to Blackcoin because that's the code the dev copied and pasted but the primary differences are Blackcoin was first and there's no need for a duplicate... and Blackcoin had a 0% premine where Silkcoin premined over 2 million coins (which were all PoS eligible). Sure the dev gave away a few hundred coins here/there to get you all voting on MintPal so they could dump but they premined half of the coins in circulation! This is a really bad investment! In one week come tell me I was wrong.

I can't wait. Mark your calendars, fellas.

Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Activity: 392
Notice the drop to 4000's as predicted (most likely a great time to buy again)...good thing we have free speech to define which trolls are in which camp.

i have a good feeling it will floor out at 4k sats before it rises again

yeah hopefully it can go up to 10K Sats
SC to the moon!!  Smiley
Notice the drop to 4000's as predicted (most likely a great time to buy again)...good thing we have free speech to define which trolls are in which camp.

i have a good feeling it will floor out at 4k sats before it rises again
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Activity: 210
I find the amount of FUD recently quite disgusting and I can't recall it ever having been so blatant with liars coming out of the woodwork left and right.
Thanks Wulf and Judge for staying positive and calm and not rising to the trolling.

(I have to admit that I am a little bit happy for the price to come down so I can buy more one last time.)

I came from XC and this FUD is just a fart in a hurricane compared to what was over there Smiley
Activity: 280
I find the amount of FUD recently quite disgusting and I can't recall it ever having been so blatant with liars coming out of the woodwork left and right.
Thanks Wulf and Judge for staying positive and calm and not rising to the trolling.

(I have to admit that I am a little bit happy for the price to come down so I can buy more one last time.)
Fibre Knight
its a scam fellas.

What you have bought into is simply a blackcoin clone. With crazy exaggerated promises of future functions.

The dump when that is clear is going to be monumental lol
(grabs popcorn)

I would not say the coin is not worth having, but would agree it's been pumped really high. Seems like it will settle bout back about 2000-3000, back to 4000 sat my guess

you wish.

let me guess, you were thinking about buying in around 3000, but didn't?

It happens...

Just look at blackcoin, pumped up to 9, them pumped to 40 then went all the way to 90, and now sitting steady around 22-25k sats. 75 million coins. Do you really think, that silkcoin, with its ~50 million coin count, will not end up at ATLEAST 10k sats? 10k is a conservative estimate. my guess is it will end up around 15k, because it has all the features bc does, but i think more money is being put into the marketing of bc, so naturally bc should be a tad pricier. (disclaimer, I am an early adopter of blackcoin who still holds most of his stash) Regardless, I hold silk as well, and I think it reasonable to believe silkcoin could end up at least HALF the price of blackcoin. do I sound crazy?

Actually that is about the range I bought and feel comfortable. Just think a dose of reality is good for folks. Hell yeah I want it to go higher, but keep things in perspective and never get too emotional with any of the coins I hold, buy or trade.
Activity: 14
It's a good coin. Good coins appreciate in value. Simple as that. At this point, amateurs are buying and selling willy nilly which injects unnatural fluctuations in the price and volume.
Activity: 294
its a scam fellas.

What you have bought into is simply a blackcoin clone. With crazy exaggerated promises of future functions.

(grabs popcorn)

I would not say the coin is not worth having, but would agree it's been pumped really high. Seems like it will settle bout back about 2000-3000, back to 4000 sat my guess

you wish.

let me guess, you were thinking about buying in around 3000, but didn't?

It happens...

Just look at blackcoin, pumped up to 9, them pumped to 40 then went all the way to 90, and now sitting steady around 22-25k sats. 75 million coins. Do you really think, that silkcoin, with its ~50 million coin count, will not end up at ATLEAST 10k sats? 10k is a conservative estimate. my guess is it will end up around 15k, because it has all the features bc does, but i think more money is being put into the marketing of bc, so naturally bc should be a tad pricier. (disclaimer, I am an early adopter of blackcoin who still holds most of his stash) Regardless, I hold silk as well, and I think it reasonable to believe silkcoin could end up at least HALF the price of blackcoin. do I sound crazy?
Fibre Knight
its a scam fellas.

(grabs popcorn)

Jump to: