Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 160. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I'm trying to install the Linux built silkcoin-qt on Ubunutu 14.04 64 bit but I get this error
Code:
./silkcoin-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libqrencode.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have libqrencode3 /dev. Wondering if anyone could help me out?  Thanks!
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Hmmm... POW has been over for several hours now and still no dumps. Maybe everyone is still sleeping?  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Silkcoin devs is one of the most committed team I've ever seen. This will be as big as darkcoin, dogecoin, and then litecoin and bitcoin some years down the road if not sooner.  Grin
Activity: 14
Hope you're right. Happy silking!
Activity: 238
Hope the whitepaper shows up... you know how that goes....

Devs have never failed to deliver.  If they say  the whitepaper is coming,  the whitepaper is coming.
+ 1,000,000
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Important info for anyone riding this Silkcoin train. Many previous POS coins have had great pumps right before they go POS. This is because many people are collecting coins so they can gain the valuable POS interest, and that sounds like a great idea. But, and this is BIG....ALL OF THE COINS VALUE FALLS AS SOON AS POW ENDS. This is the period when smart people start selling to acquire their profits.

I'm not trying to spread FUD, I have nothing against Silkcoin. I really love it and think it's great! BUT I JUST WANT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THERE WILL BE A LARGE CORRECTION ONCE POS STARTS. I know this seems completely crazy, but its what happens with all the other popular POW/POS coins that have been on this same path.

Join me when we hit the bottom of the correction and buy back in, this coin has strong development Smiley

Wasn't black coin trading at 500 Satoshi after the end of PoW?  They are consistently over 20k to 25k satoshi...  just saying....

Judge Crypto
I think silk is a better coin then black coin and black peeked at 76000 sat. Thats ten times where we are at now.
blackcoin did 94k.. what u talking about
Activity: 134

Devs have never failed to deliver.  If they say  the whitepaper is coming,  the whitepaper is coming.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
How long before these reach $1?  Grin
Activity: 732
coming news early next week ? this gona be at least 15-20k next week!

And you arrived at those number how?

The real stable price jumps will be based on events and innovations... the next wallet release will cause a price hike... the whitepaper will cause a price hike...

Silk term is a long term coin not a pump and dump.

everything is pump and dump.

The real stable price jumps will be based on events and innovations... the next wallet release will cause a price hike... the whitepaper will cause a price hike...

Silk term is a long term coin not a pump and dump.

Activity: 732
Activity: 47
Silk just passed Darkcoins Volume for today on CoinMarketCap.

Not counting the 700 BTC on mintpal !
Makes us 3rd biggest volume just beneath litecoin.
Activity: 178
Silk just passed Darkcoins Volume for today on CoinMarketCap.
I have to admit silk is pretty slick, even if the design isn't 100% original. I wonder where it will go... Anyway, I think we can rule out infant mortality.
Silk Coin 2nd PoW has ended Smiley Yay Smiley

Judge Crypto
Important info for anyone riding this Silkcoin train. Many previous POS coins have had great pumps right before they go POS. This is because many people are collecting coins so they can gain the valuable POS interest, and that sounds like a great idea. But, and this is BIG....ALL OF THE COINS VALUE FALLS AS SOON AS POW ENDS. This is the period when smart people start selling to acquire their profits.

I'm not trying to spread FUD, I have nothing against Silkcoin. I really love it and think it's great! BUT I JUST WANT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THERE WILL BE A LARGE CORRECTION ONCE POS STARTS. I know this seems completely crazy, but its what happens with all the other popular POW/POS coins that have been on this same path.

Join me when we hit the bottom of the correction and buy back in, this coin has strong development Smiley

Wasn't black coin trading at 500 Satoshi after the end of PoW?  They are consistently over 20k to 25k satoshi...  just saying....

Judge Crypto

I'm not including Blackcoin in my analysis, just all the pow/pos Coins after blackcoin. Nobody knew about Blackcoin after its POW ended, it didn't become popularly known until a month after the pow ended.

Kind of not fair to leave out a comparison that does not support your argument.  Also Silk Coin has offered a 2nd PoW phase unlike all the others.  Silk coin was relatively unknown during the first phase.  Then 30 days of PoS it got more popular.  Then everyone knew about it and could mine during the 2nd PoW.

The fact is that if you try to hit a correction you may miss and end up with LESS coins than you started.  If you KNOW a coin is undervalued just hold during the jitter as it rises.  Silk Coin is a quality coin with quality devs and a great supportive community.  The precedent is set for lasting value.  Today's innovations are only the beginning.  I think Silk Coin will change not only Crypto but social media!

After re-reading my earlier post, I believe it was misleading. I wasn't trying to encourage selling before my predicted correction, but more to understand that it's just a standard correction that had happened to many of the pow/pos coins after the pow stage ends.

Once again, to be clear...please hold your coins or get back in street the correction, silkcoin has strong development and I agree it will be a force in social media!

Thanks for the clarification and welcome to our community Smiley If you post your silk address in your signature people have been known to be generous here Smiley
There are about 7 hours left to participate in this event Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/silkcoinofficial/comments/27uaaq/judge_wants_some_camel_memes/

The best MEME will be rewarded Smiley READ POST Smiley

Judge Crypto
Jump to: