Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 161. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Important info for anyone riding this Silkcoin train. Many previous POS coins have had great pumps right before they go POS. This is because many people are collecting coins so they can gain the valuable POS interest, and that sounds like a great idea. But, and this is BIG....ALL OF THE COINS VALUE FALLS AS SOON AS POW ENDS. This is the period when smart people start selling to acquire their profits.

I'm not trying to spread FUD, I have nothing against Silkcoin. I really love it and think it's great! BUT I JUST WANT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THERE WILL BE A LARGE CORRECTION ONCE POS STARTS. I know this seems completely crazy, but its what happens with all the other popular POW/POS coins that have been on this same path.

Join me when we hit the bottom of the correction and buy back in, this coin has strong development Smiley

Wasn't black coin trading at 500 Satoshi after the end of PoW?  They are consistently over 20k to 25k satoshi...  just saying....

Judge Crypto

I'm not including Blackcoin in my analysis, just all the pow/pos Coins after blackcoin. Nobody knew about Blackcoin after its POW ended, it didn't become popularly known until a month after the pow ended.

Kind of not fair to leave out a comparison that does not support your argument.  Also Silk Coin has offered a 2nd PoW phase unlike all the others.  Silk coin was relatively unknown during the first phase.  Then 30 days of PoS it got more popular.  Then everyone knew about it and could mine during the 2nd PoW.

The fact is that if you try to hit a correction you may miss and end up with LESS coins than you started.  If you KNOW a coin is undervalued just hold during the jitter as it rises.  Silk Coin is a quality coin with quality devs and a great supportive community.  The precedent is set for lasting value.  Today's innovations are only the beginning.  I think Silk Coin will change not only Crypto but social media!

After re-reading my earlier post, I believe it was misleading. I wasn't trying to encourage selling before my predicted correction, but more to understand that it's just a standard correction that had happened to many of the pow/pos coins after the pow stage ends.

Once again, to be clear...please hold your coins or get back in street the correction, silkcoin has strong development and I agree it will be a force in social media!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

http://thepool.pw/silk

Silkcoin final PoW phase ended,
please withdraw your coins before June, 21th 2014 at 0:00 UTC.

Thanks for using thepool.pw!

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
2 phase pow take good distribution.
great stability suitable for eco-system Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Important info for anyone riding this Silkcoin train. Many previous POS coins have had great pumps right before they go POS. This is because many people are collecting coins so they can gain the valuable POS interest, and that sounds like a great idea. But, and this is BIG....ALL OF THE COINS VALUE FALLS AS SOON AS POW ENDS. This is the period when smart people start selling to acquire their profits.

I'm not trying to spread FUD, I have nothing against Silkcoin. I really love it and think it's great! BUT I JUST WANT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THERE WILL BE A LARGE CORRECTION ONCE POS STARTS. I know this seems completely crazy, but its what happens with all the other popular POW/POS coins that have been on this same path.

Join me when we hit the bottom of the correction and buy back in, this coin has strong development Smiley

Wasn't black coin trading at 500 Satoshi after the end of PoW?  They are consistently over 20k to 25k satoshi...  just saying....

Judge Crypto

I'm not including Blackcoin in my analysis, just all the pow/pos Coins after blackcoin. Nobody knew about Blackcoin after its POW ended, it didn't become popularly known until a month after the pow ended.

Kind of not fair to leave out a comparison that does not support your argument.  Also Silk Coin has offered a 2nd PoW phase unlike all the others.  Silk coin was relatively unknown during the first phase.  Then 30 days of PoS it got more popular.  Then everyone knew about it and could mine during the 2nd PoW.

The fact is that if you try to hit a correction you may miss and end up with LESS coins than you started.  If you KNOW a coin is undervalued just hold during the jitter as it rises.  Silk Coin is a quality coin with quality devs and a great supportive community.  The precedent is set for lasting value.  Today's innovations are only the beginning.  I think Silk Coin will change not only Crypto but social media!

Wasn't black coin trading at 500 Satoshi after the end of PoW?  They are consistently over 20k to 25k satoshi...  just saying....

Judge Crypto

If I could take all the people in this forum who are "warning" us about this coin, I may begin to think that about 30% of the general population are empathetic people who care about the well being of others. Unfortunately, that's just not true. What is true, especially in crypto, is that most people are profiteering gluttons. Any "warnings" you may hear about this coin come from people who DO NOT have your best interest in mind. They want you to sell so they can get cheap coins. It's that simple. There's always a correction at various times in a coin's life cycle. There will be some for this coin as well. Rather than trying to play the swings, why not just buy more when a correction happens? Don't buy into the FUDers desire to get cheap coins.  

Omg, such drama. my warning had no ulterior motives, only just a factual claim that most pow/pos coins price drops after the pow ends. I even said it would go back up, wtf you accuse me of FUD? I love this coin, I just wanted people to not freak out when there is a market correction. It happens, coins go down. Why get so defensive when someone speaks the truth. And I'm not including Blackcoin in my data, just every pow/pos coin AFTER blackcoin.

Activity: 178
Fudders

Please dump, and miss the train:

This train don't stop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO0x8pW-ATY

looking good  Cool
The charts on mintpal look like a tidalwave rolling over a beach!!

Judge Crypto
I think silk is a better coin then black coin and black peeked at 76000 sat. Thats ten times where we are at now.
Activity: 210
Wow I go out to work in the yard and SC is at 5500 come back to 8200, I need to work in the yard more Smiley

If you could consistently do this I would PAY you to be a gardener Smiley

Smiley  count me in!
Wow I go out to work in the yard and SC is at 5500 come back to 8200, I need to work in the yard more Smiley

If you could consistently do this I would PAY you to be a gardener Smiley

Wasn't black coin trading at 500 Satoshi after the end of PoW?  They are consistently over 20k to 25k satoshi...  just saying....

Judge Crypto
Mintpal added SC, shit, I have missed the party. 75%  pump!

Don't worry the party has just started!
Activity: 21
Mintpal added SC, shit, I have missed the party. 75%  pump!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I might be a bit late to board the silk train but it's still worth it I think.

Also, this wallet is by far the most beautiful and feature packed wallet I've ever seen.
+1
And let me add this: a dev (or dev team) that puts so much time and style into a wallet like this isn't a pump and dump dev. So thumbs up!

Yes - they did a find and replace on blackcoin (didn't even bother to change the pubkey - same address scheme) and about 25 lines of CSS in Qt - that proves it's going to be the biggest coin in history and negates the entire 4.46% premine and the lies. I'll bet they spent the better part of an hour on that game-changing wallet!

Heh. I just realized Silkcoin just passed megacoin on CMC. Is this why you are mad?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

If I could take all the people in this forum who are "warning" us about this coin, I may begin to think that about 30% of the general population are empathetic people who care about the well being of others. Unfortunately, that's just not true. What is true, especially in crypto, is that most people are profiteering gluttons. Any "warnings" you may hear about this coin come from people who DO NOT have your best interest in mind. They want you to sell so they can get cheap coins. It's that simple. There's always a correction at various times in a coin's life cycle. There will be some for this coin as well. Rather than trying to play the swings, why not just buy more when a correction happens? Don't buy into the FUDers desire to get cheap coins.  
Activity: 8
WOOOOHOOOOO! Great work SilkCoin...

Smooth transition to POS!! Great team of developers behind this coin..
Activity: 340
Activity: 44
I see silk coin as a big step in bringing all things crypto together. I dont have to use a calculator to add up what my coins are in US$ or Bitcoin.  I can check out the blockexplorer in the Wallet. I can talk to other silkworms in the wallet. I can check the price of the coin on bittrex from the wallet. It stakes like a beast. When there is a bug in the wallet its fixed in 20 minutes. These 5 guys(developers) have put alot of energy into SILK. If they want to make 15k$ each while I make my $5k, so be it. This is the first coin I feel has Real world application. I mine lots of other coins. Silk coin is the first one I really want to buy more then I mine. I will keep throwing my Bitcoins on the pile as long as they keep their word. I think alot of other miners are thinking the same thing. These guys are smart enough to implement good things into their coin, and patient enough to do it right.

HAPPY to be a SILK WORM!

GO silk coin  GO silk coin its your birthday.  no its not but do it any way.
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
I might be a bit late to board the silk train but it's still worth it I think.

Also, this wallet is by far the most beautiful and feature packed wallet I've ever seen.
+1
And let me add this: a dev (or dev team) that puts so much time and style into a wallet like this isn't a pump and dump dev. So thumbs up!

Yes - they did a find and replace on blackcoin (didn't even bother to change the pubkey - same address scheme) and about 25 lines of CSS in Qt - that proves it's going to be the biggest coin in history and negates the entire 4.46% premine and the lies. I'll bet they spent the better part of an hour on that game-changing wallet!
Jump to: