Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 162. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Important info for anyone riding this Silkcoin train. Many previous POS coins have had great pumps right before they go POS. This is because many people are collecting coins so they can gain the valuable POS interest, and that sounds like a great idea. But, and this is BIG....ALL OF THE COINS VALUE FALLS AS SOON AS POW ENDS. This is the period when smart people start selling to acquire their profits.

I'm not trying to spread FUD, I have nothing against Silkcoin. I really love it and think it's great! BUT I JUST WANT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THERE WILL BE A LARGE CORRECTION ONCE POS STARTS. I know this seems completely crazy, but its what happens with all the other popular POW/POS coins that have been on this same path.

Join me when we hit the bottom of the correction and buy back in, this coin has strong development Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
So when does PoW end?

In 57 blocks. So very very soon.
Activity: 125
and once again, I just watch and learn.

Thanks for the 10 you sent to me !
So when does PoW end?
Activity: 294
Pro trading tip: If you make huge gains, sell a little bit here and there to get back your initial investment. This ride is 100% profit for me at this point.  Wink

Already well beyond that. Wink

same here gentlemen ;]

let the fudders fud...the more fud there is, the more angry people are about missing the train. Reminds me I made a good investment!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Pro trading tip: If you make huge gains, sell a little bit here and there to get back your initial investment. This ride is 100% profit for me at this point.  Wink

Already well beyond that. Wink
Activity: 524
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
I might be a bit late to board the silk train but it's still worth it I think.

Also, this wallet is by far the most beautiful and feature packed wallet I've ever seen.
+1
And let me add this: a dev (or dev team) that puts so much time and style into a wallet like this isn't a pump and dump dev. So thumbs up!
Wow I go out to work in the yard and SC is at 5500 come back to 8200, I need to work in the yard more Smiley
Activity: 154
I might be a bit late to board the silk train but it's still worth it I think.

Also, this wallet is by far the most beautiful and feature packed wallet I've ever seen.
Activity: 126
MEGAman  Grin Always fudding, you seem to always go after popular coins blah blah your post is equivalent to a teenage rant. Unfortunately you not good at manipulating people sorry

P.S Guys Check his post history , is been fudding all over the place its like  diarrhoea coming out of his mouth lol

Yes - check out my post history. Was I ever wrong? Everybody hated me and threw out insults and spread the usual misinformation regarding the premine but in the end none of it mattered. Do you regret not buying Yellowcoins at 20x their current value? Do you guys learn nothing from history? You are allowing these developers to cheat you out of your money in broad daylight. It's blackcoin with a (nearly) 5% premine - how is this the coin of the future? These guys are dumping all over you and you're still backing them up? The stupidity of the people actually buying right now is strong. I only hope it's the devs buying and selling to themselves to bump up the price and volume because I'm starting to lose faith in the future of humanity if there are actually people dumb enough to be buying right now. This coin has no future, no innovation, and a premine that represents about 50% of all coins in existence right now. The dev is a liar as evidenced by the "2% premine" they quote - you base a premine on the number of PoW coins - not the total number of coins that will ever exist after years and years of interest. For one, the premined coins ALSO get PoS. Let me put this in terms some of you kids can possibly understand:

Don't be told what to believe - think for yourselves. The second he gets PoS coins on his premined coins the percentage of the premine rises - get it?

1. There exists almost 45 million coins now, not 4 mil, pow is over any minute now. So no, the 2 mil premine is not 50% of existing coins.

2. Almost 1 mil out of the 2 mil premine is already given away in bounties and mintpal voting, so right now the remaining premine is actually about 2% of EXISTING COINS.  Get your facts straight.
Activity: 285
Fudders

Please dump, and miss the train:

This train don't stop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO0x8pW-ATY
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Funny how the price increases ~20% after MEGAclueless guy comes in here warning about a dump...

Volume still around 400 BTC.. just wait till the volume reaches up into the 1000+ BTC

I'm sure by this time tomorrow they'll be trading for $50 each! This is the big one! Amazing copying and pasting of code! Dev premined half of the coins out there right now. Oh yeah - nowhere to go but up!
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
MEGAman  Grin Always fudding, you seem to always go after popular coins blah blah your post is equivalent to a teenage rant. Unfortunately you not good at manipulating people sorry

P.S Guys Check his post history , is been fudding all over the place its like  diarrhoea coming out of his mouth lol

Yes - check out my post history. Was I ever wrong? Everybody hated me and threw out insults and spread the usual misinformation regarding the premine but in the end none of it mattered. Do you regret not buying Yellowcoins at 20x their current value? Do you guys learn nothing from history? You are allowing these developers to cheat you out of your money in broad daylight. It's blackcoin with a (nearly) 5% premine - how is this the coin of the future? These guys are dumping all over you and you're still backing them up? The stupidity of the people actually buying right now is strong. I only hope it's the devs buying and selling to themselves to bump up the price and volume because I'm starting to lose faith in the future of humanity if there are actually people dumb enough to be buying right now. This coin has no future, no innovation, and a premine that represents about 50% of all coins in existence right now. The dev is a liar as evidenced by the "2% premine" they quote - you base a premine on the number of PoW coins - not the total number of coins that will ever exist after years and years of interest. For one, the premined coins ALSO get PoS. Let me put this in terms some of you kids can possibly understand:

Don't be told what to believe - think for yourselves. The second he gets PoS coins on his premined coins the percentage of the premine rises - get it?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Funny how the price increases ~20% after MEGAclueless guy comes in here warning about a dump...

Volume still around 400 BTC.. just wait till the volume reaches up into the 1000+ BTC
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
it will be great to see silkcoin @10k
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Silkcoin just made it to MINTPAL!

Great time to invest in SilkCoin!!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Looking forward to read the Ecosystem regarding Whitepaper!
250 Blocks more to go till POW Ends!
Activity: 546
Just an update everyone, we are now at block 59723, less than 5 hours before the end of the PoW phase and before we move into full PoS Wink
Jump to: