Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 250. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
lol bought more at 3196 and then the price drops to 2300 lmao oh well im sure this coin will take off soon which is why I bought more lol

Same here.
I picked up a few @ 3000 soon as SC was listed, then a few more around 1000 to lower the average.
Would be great to pick up a few more below 1500... but don't fancy my chances.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, new to this. I am wondering how I can go about mining this? Can it be mined on CPU, AMD and Nvidia?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Prices rise again.  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Silkcoin eco - system will be revolution.

This is great community, judge and wulf pm me if you need some donation in sc for your projects. Can give some if needed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
lol bought more at 3196 and then the price drops to 2300 lmao oh well im sure this coin will take off soon which is why I bought more lol
Totally agree. Wink

Sent you 50 Silk Coin Smiley TO DA MOON! Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Totally agree. Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
sweeeeet thanks is it sad that that 50 SC is worth 12.5% of my total stash lol I missed out huge on the first PoW stage people had my rig rented out and I didn't get a whole lot of personal mining done this second go round you best believe I am NOT going to be renting out my rig during that timeframe lol
Activity: 594
the wallet is beatiful,i like it
lol bought more at 3196 and then the price drops to 2500 lmao oh well im sure this coin will take off soon which is why I bought more lol

If you look at other coins and compare them to Silk you will see that Silk is way undervalued!  Other coins are going for 10,000+ Sat and aren't even innovating ... as the word gets out this coin will go nuts! Smiley

If you post your silk coin address in your signature line you may find tips in your wallet Smiley

aaaaaaaand done lol

but ya I think the same thing soon this coin will take off and i'll be happy with a 3k buy price lol

Glad you are with us Smiley Sent you 50 Silk Coin... Who knows what that 50 will buy you one day?
lol bought more at 3196 and then the price drops to 2500 lmao oh well im sure this coin will take off soon which is why I bought more lol

If you look at other coins and compare them to Silk you will see that Silk is way undervalued!  Other coins are going for 10,000+ Sat and aren't even innovating ... as the word gets out this coin will go nuts! Smiley

If you post your silk coin address in your signature line you may find tips in your wallet Smiley

aaaaaaaand done lol

but ya I think the same thing soon this coin will take off and i'll be happy with a 3k buy price lol

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Man im happy i got into this coin, ive lost out with alot of other coins, but im happy to see the places this coin is going!
Activity: 178
As long as the people stay true to this coin and we don't have a developer scam or hidden premine and the next 2 stages go through without hicups. We will all be rich. Why does that seem like so much to ask for?  I could hold this coin for years.

Welcome to our community... Just sent you 50 Silk Smiley

Judge Crypto
Thanks Judge    I was lucky enough to mine this and  all my mining since first POW has been sold to buy more silk.  Im hopeing this will pay off a few rigs. 
what do you think the ceiling of this coin is?
im thinking around .001btc  any thoughts?

Silk Coin is setting a new standard so the sky is the limit.  Also I know they are taking their initiatives is directions we havnt seen so its hard to compare... This is one of the few times you will see true innovation in a coin... so enjoy Smiley
As long as the people stay true to this coin and we don't have a developer scam or hidden premine and the next 2 stages go through without hicups. We will all be rich. Why does that seem like so much to ask for?  I could hold this coin for years.

Welcome to our community... Just sent you 50 Silk Smiley

Judge Crypto
Dear Devs Smiley

Wow!!! And this is just the beginning.  For those of you getting into Silk Coin now you are very lucky.  How often do you get to come in at the ground floor of something this special Smiley

Judge Crypto

PS... I am in http://www.judgecrypto.com/chat-room.html giving out Silk
Activity: 168
I am shocked and in awe, while still holding my 100,000 SC.  Smiley

My prediction is .01 at least.  SO many innovative features.

Not even in the 2nd phase POW.

Future anon features.

Oh, did anyone mention 5 devs working on this?

Thank you for making me (soon to be) rich!

P.S.  Someone put up a 21btc sell wall around 3,000.
what do you think the ceiling of this coin is?
im thinking around .001btc  any thoughts?
Jump to: