Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 245. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
sc will be the next huge coin to show everyone how its done
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
To the Moon !!

the reference in the world of crypto money !!!

Nice job team  Smiley
Activity: 364
Can the wallet integrated network game, using SC instead of the game coin?

i'm sorry i do not understand the question.. game coin?

also..

up to 36th now ,  

flappy destroyed next target position #30

GO VOTE!

PLS VOTE for US!!!

[/quote]

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Can the wallet integrated network game, using SC instead of the game coin?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
hello ,dev ,Who can predict the price? you think the price will up to 4500 or 6000 sat,  your reason? I hope that is not a scam ,Though I speak straight ,just good for this coin

It's simple. Supply and demand.

The community is building (increasing demand) and we have seen that in the past few days with price going up steadily to around 3000 sat... The peak was around 3555 range i believe.

The last rise was very organic compared to the pumps you may see on other coins (which is not sustainable and you can see this on every chart).

*Some* people who bought in under 1000 sats are selling off now because they can't handle the pressure and want to realise 100-200% profits. That's fine and that's up to them but I say HOLD STRONG.

Volume is building and we need to all get the message out there. Get on Twitter, facebook, reddit whatever and promote SilkCoin.

This will bring more people into the community and they will also see what we all believe in, innovative wallet, full time competent devs (and very pleasant Smiley ), working PoS (I am getting stakes all through out the day), clear roadmap. And to add, the dev is actually very smart and has so far demonstrated mature strategic thinking, there is no need to rush into features (like anon) when no other coin has successfully implemented it (yet).

We want a coin that is sustainable and will grow organically long term and that is SilkCoin. Most of us know what it feels like to wake up in the morning and see that the coin you have invested in has crashed due to fighting, scams, etc... SilkCoin is none of these.

Must I go on...

Agree with above.

Look at the increase in demand and buy orders around 1500.

We went from 500-700 sats to 1500 sat right now.... (seems to be the floor +-)

3 of 4 days ago people gave the silkcoin away almost for free...

The question is not if it's going up, but when it's going up.

I think in 1 or 2 days we can see a steady climb again.

The people that are selling now just some weak hands....

Let's be honest, you will never get a healty price increase that the price goes up 500% in 2 or 3 days.

If the price climbs slowly, it creates trust.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hello ,dev ,Who can predict the price? you think the price will up to 4500 or 6000 sat,  your reason? I hope that is not a scam ,Though I speak straight ,just good for this coin

It's simple. Supply and demand.

The community is building (increasing demand) and we have seen that in the past few days with price going up steadily to around 3000 sat... The peak was around 3555 range i believe.

The last rise was very organic compared to the pumps you may see on other coins (which is not sustainable and you can see this on every chart).

*Some* people who bought in under 1000 sats are selling off now because they can't handle the pressure and want to realise 100-200% profits. That's fine and that's up to them but I say HOLD STRONG.

Volume is building and we need to all get the message out there. Get on Twitter, facebook, reddit whatever and promote SilkCoin.

This will bring more people into the community and they will also see what we all believe in, innovative wallet, full time competent devs (and very pleasant Smiley ), working PoS (I am getting stakes all through out the day), clear roadmap. And to add, the dev is actually very smart and has so far demonstrated mature strategic thinking, there is no need to rush into features (like anon) when no other coin has successfully implemented it (yet).

We want a coin that is sustainable and will grow organically long term and that is SilkCoin. Most of us know what it feels like to wake up in the morning and see that the coin you have invested in has crashed due to fighting, scams, etc... SilkCoin is none of these.

Must I go on...

Activity: 295
Activity: 33
I think that the multipools though will sell for low price again. Cry
We also need a professional MINTPOOL
In order to maintain the price, should stop POW,
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

There's nothing unusual about this. It's the way markets are. For the price to move forward oscillation has to occur. This is just a correction, if you look at the current prices you'll notice that we currently have a lot more buy support at this price level, compared to before the price drop. This indicates an upcoming rally to take prices to new highs.

If you look at the price depth, chart you'll see there's virtually no sell walls all the way to 2500 Sat.

TL;DR : This recent price drop is a natural market correction which paves the way for the price to move to new highs. There's no reason to panic. Now is the perfect time to buy for those who want to enter the market.
To all those worried about the price ^^
Activity: 14
hello ,dev ,Who can predict the price? you think the price will up to 4500 or 6000 sat,  your reason? I hope that is not a scam ,Though I speak straight ,just good for this coin
Activity: 47
So, responses to four screen loads of posts:

1) I agree, Silkcoin is being "played with" by one or more whales
2) 3000 Satoshis is PEANUTS, hold your coins!  Much higher prices will come, if we don't wimp out and sell low.
3) The buying indicators certainly are showing demand brewing, regardless of the manipulation.
4) I bought 21,000SC between 877 and 1031 Satoshis.  It's now making 1.2SC in interest every day.
5) If you feel Bitcoin is the only safe haven, make your own wall and put in a limit sell order at 1BTC.

Let's keep the faith!
Can beautify the wallet?Can beautify the wallet?
Activity: 238
I know this might be a somehow childish question. But I bought a good amount of SC at 3000.  Roll Eyes Now we're trading at 1500...  Cry
Do you expect the price to rise anytime soon? What are your predictions for price range in the near future?
But apart of that: Very nice coin!

I have been looking for competent devs with a plan for a while now.
Silkcoin devs seem to have it together.
So far from what I have seen their modus operandi is: look at works from other coins and incorporate it beautifully into an easy to use and attractive wallet.
The POW is used as a way to distribute the coins so that no one can cry "foul" later.
The two stages is for everyone to see how the first POS period works out and then join in the second phase.

So far I have been very impressed with how everything works during POS.

What I expect will happen if devs keep to the same pattern:
With the next POW phase difficulty will shoot through the roof, there will be an initial surge in price and then a rapid drop to the levels we are at at the moment.
It depends a bit on how effective the shock and awe publicity campaign is in how wide adoption is during second POW.

Once POW ends the trading will slow down for a bit and then devs will release a wallet update borrowing some features from other recently popular coins.
Price will hopefully steadily climb from there.
I think Silkcoin is something to get into anytime between now and the end of second POW and then wait to see what happens.
Effectively we are gambling that dev knows what they are doing and so far all indications are that it is a good bet.

There are some wild predictions of SC going to 0.01 or 0.001 but to be very conservative, price reaching 4500 sat or 6000 sat is a no brainer (that's 50% and 100% on your 3000 sat investment) - I agree and would definitely buy more now to lower your average price. SC is heavily undervalued right now. I believe reaching 10k-20k is certainly possible in the near-term. Reaching 0.001 and beyond is certainly possible in the longer term but it's anyone's guess.

When SC first came out and people were asking for second PoW to be removed and changing algo to X11 etc... and the dev stuck to their original strategy and now I'm glad they did and not destabilize the coin.

Most other coins out there are hyped, pumped and dumped but SC has been slow and steady and most important of all... STABLE! Weekly updates from dev and great features that shows we have a highly competent dev. What more could you ask for?

I'm sure we've all been burnt at some point on other coins and I certainly have. In my view, SC is a solid coin and has tremendous potential for organic growth.

Well said Smiley
Activity: 280
I have a dumb question:

To maximize staking: should I send all my coins to myself in one address?

Also:
some spelling mistakes in new tutorial page:
In settings->options you can set Reservebalance (it's the amount you don't want to stack)
In settings->options->display you can tick coin control, so you can control what coin you send (don't send old coins)
In settings you can unlock wallet for stacking only if you encrypted it.

Should be stake rather than stack?

P.S: dev I think you are onto it and applaud the way you are doing things. I am so sick of crappy devs that it makes me want to throw a party to celebrate a dev that is actually developing a great! coin. Thanks.

Thanks for the mistakes we'll correct that asap no real work has been done on this menu yet. Yea I forgot to talk about the tutorial menu because this is sort of a mockup, it will be way more complete and sexy in the next update.

As for staking yea I believe if you send a whole amount to yourself it will make a cleaner stake. But be careful not sending from this whole sum with coin control. Also it will reset your coin-age when you do this transaction to yourself.

edit : since POS block generation include luck it's maybe better to have multiple stake with different coin age, i'm not quite sure about all that I'll ask the devs tomorrow

I actually like having the different coin age deposits staking differently. It means lots of staking going on and feels very dynamic. Even if it is just tiny amounts it is great to see movement in the wallet. (Camel pun also intended.)

I just noticed that the transaction details under Type for the staked/mined transactions also say stacked rather than staked.
I'm wondering if you shouldn't just call it something else completely. It is still Proof of Stake because that is what people are aware of and comfortable with but maybe the "mined/staked" could just be "created" or something.
Activity: 140
I know this might be a somehow childish question. But I bought a good amount of SC at 3000.  Roll Eyes Now we're trading at 1500...  Cry
Do you expect the price to rise anytime soon? What are your predictions for price range in the near future?

So far from what I have seen their modus operandi is: look at works from other coins and incorporate it beautifully into an easy to use and attractive wallet.
The POW is used as a way to distribute the coins so that no one can cry "foul" later.
The two stages is for everyone to see how the first POS period works out and then join in the second phase.

With the next POW phase difficulty will shoot through the roof, there will be an initial surge in price and then a rapid drop to the levels we are at at the moment.
It depends a bit on how effective the shock and awe publicity campaign is in how wide adoption is during second POW.

Once POW ends the trading will slow down for a bit and then devs will release a wallet update borrowing some features from other recently popular coins.
I think Silkcoin is something to get into anytime between now and the end of second POW and then wait to see what happens.
Effectively we are gambling that dev knows what they are doing and so far all indications are that it is a good bet.

There are some wild predictions of SC going to 0.01 or 0.001 but to be very conservative, price reaching 4500 sat or 6000 sat is a no brainer (that's 50% and 100% on your 3000 sat investment) - I agree and would definitely buy more now to lower your average price. SC is heavily undervalued right now. I believe reaching 10k-20k is certainly possible in the near-term. Reaching 0.001 and beyond is certainly possible in the longer term but it's anyone's guess.

When SC first came out and people were asking for second PoW to be removed and changing algo to X11 etc... and the dev stuck to their original strategy and now I'm glad they did and not destabilize the coin.

Most other coins out there are hyped, pumped and dumped but SC has been slow and steady and most important of all... STABLE! Weekly updates from dev and great features that shows we have a highly competent dev. What more could you ask for?

I'm sure we've all been burnt at some point on other coins and I certainly have. In my view, SC is a solid coin and has tremendous potential for organic growth.

Activity: 56
When do you guys estimate the second phase of POW will be starting?
Activity: 280

Activity: 436

I also purchased a lot of extra SC @ 3000, but am not worried about the price drop.
The wallet shows the devs have put alot of effort into this coin, and community is strong.
I'm confident SC will be back above 3000 before too long.

In the meantime, if you purchase more SC at 1500 you can get lower your average purchase price.
So I see 1500 as an opportunity to buy. 
Jump to: