Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 247. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Price drop is nothing guys.  Sell, buy, sell back, buy back, or hold, hold, hold, its nothing and it is good to have volume !  How could a currency succeed if nobody move it ?  Think about it.

That being said, damn Poloniex is crappy !  Unable to open it atm.

Wanna eat some coin Sad
They are in the process of major hardware upgrades, so expect some downtime for the next few or so hours.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Polo is the worst for reliability, I missed out on some buy opportunities! 

Keep voting at mintpal!  That will get the volume turned up.
Activity: 741
Price drop is nothing guys.  Sell, buy, sell back, buy back, or hold, hold, hold, its nothing and it is good to have volume !  How could a currency succeed if nobody move it ?  Think about it.

That being said, damn Poloniex is crappy !  Unable to open it atm.

Wanna eat some coin Sad
Activity: 546
I won't sell my SilkCoins, not even at 10000sats.

+1000 we aint started yet this is just price readjust from last night rush buy.. 1 guy was putting up 21.5 btc buy orders

this is a long term project but with frequent updates and hopefully friendly team, people will see we are moving all the tiem not just promosing and then not following through..

holding with ya!!! and i just bought more cheap coins ty
There's nothing unusual about this. It's the way markets are. For the price to move forward oscillation has to occur. This is just a correction, if you look at the current prices you'll notice that we currently have a lot more buy support at this price level, compared to before the price drop. This indicates an upcoming rally to take prices to new highs.

If you look at the price depth, chart you'll see there's virtually no sell walls all the way to 2500 Sat.

TL;DR : This recent price drop is a natural market correction which paves the way for the price to move to new highs. There's no reason to panic. Now is the perfect time to buy for those who want to enter the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Brand new to SC and wondering if there are any faucets or anything? Just waiting till I can start mining.

Question about mining, I have 2 x R7 265's a GTX 780 Ti and a Radeon 5850, can I mine on all of them? Also is this CPU mineable?

We are in POS stage atm,

POW resumes at block 50k to give people a chance that missed the launch to participate,

you can mine at

Hashco.ws   and request payments in SC though right now

regards

Q
Activity: 168
Market is really taking a hit, less than half of what it was worth last night.  Hope it comes back up.  Angry
Activity: 336
I am holding too and I am gonna buy more.

What a stupid move to sell.

Market is full of scams and this is the only project I see with plan, constant updates and active dev.

You people will be sorry when this will have 5-10M marketcap.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Brand new to SC and wondering if there are any faucets or anything? Just waiting till I can start mining.

Question about mining, I have 2 x R7 265's a GTX 780 Ti and a Radeon 5850, can I mine on all of them? Also is this CPU mineable?

+1000 we aint started yet this is just price readjust from last night rush buy.. 1 guy was putting up 21.5 btc buy orders

this is a long term project but with frequent updates and hopefully friendly team, people will see we are moving all the tiem not just promosing and then not following through..

holding with ya!!! and i just bought more cheap coins ty
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Guys don't sell!!!

The market is being manipulated....

They want the weak hands to sell, and they remove their sell orders at the same time, so they can increase the price very easily. (No large walls)

first it was 3 btc to get to 2945 sat, now it's 1btc!

All the Twitter advisers are recommending picking up some of this coin and your near the top of Bittrex, behind Boss, Mast and X11... Boss is poorly developed and short lived hype, Mast is Mast and X11 is sinking. This means your coin has a good chance of being at the top of Bittrex soonish. I'd hold.
Guys don't sell!!!

They want the weak hands to sell, and they remove their sell orders at the same time, so they can increase the price very easily. (No large walls)

Its okay I was hoping it would come down a little so I can buy more  Grin
Activity: 238
Looking forward to Wulfs important MASSAGE

Whilst you are all here going oooooo why was thread locked,  ooo hope i get a free masssage....  GO VOTE!

PLS VOTE for US!!!

Are we already moved up to #42 on the voting chart! Smiley WOW!
Guys don't sell!!!

No more giveaways here! strictly the 16k giveaways is now OVER!

We will find other means to get your giveaway coins to you on other platforms

DO NOT ASK FOR COINS HERE

DO NOT POST YOUR SILKCOIN ADDRESS HERE

We pride ourselves on being a reliable team , but one that WILL work within the rules , this is essential for community trust..

Which 16k giveaway are you taking about, the coinzen or something else i missed ?

something u missed from way back just after launch
Activity: 298
No more giveaways here! strictly the 16k giveaways is now OVER!

We will find other means to get your giveaway coins to you on other platforms

DO NOT ASK FOR COINS HERE

DO NOT POST YOUR SILKCOIN ADDRESS HERE

We pride ourselves on being a reliable team , but one that WILL work within the rules , this is essential for community trust..

Which 16k giveaway are you taking about, the coinzen one or something else i missed ?
And weak hands are selling hahaha Grin Grin
If multi pools want to dump they can also do it at the othet exchanges and even if they do it, that means cheaper cpins for us, because the price on which pools are dumping doesn't reflect the actual value of the coin.
Activity: 741
I do wonder if it is a good thing to target Mintpal "before" the end of PoW period.  That would help the multipool dumping and, in fact, would hit "keepers-miners" as many here are.  But hey, at least that will give us relatively cheap coins to buy - but wont look healty. 

Will see !

Activity: 308
Hi,

we are running the site www.crypto-coins-table.com

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

W have listed your coin already. To provide the full and uptodate information
on your coin, please use the update function.

Thanks, the coin-table team

contact us, if you would like to join the team or advertise on crypto-coins-table.com
Jump to: