Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 272. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
I'm digging the new wallet.  I can't wait to see the PoS kick in.

pos works well

avg every 15min i got a stake around 0.3-0.5
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lithium core developer
I just Love the way SC make a Giveaway at Poloniex
Activity: 364

On your subreddit giveaway thread there's a lot of pending address that you have send first. So far only 13 people received it.

Ty for bringing this to our attention, we will look into it very shortly,

Q
Activity: 392

--snip--
ps. If you didn't comment on the old giveaway, there still is time! Smiley

On your subreddit giveaway thread there's a lot of pending address that you have send first. So far only 13 people received it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'm digging the new wallet.  I can't wait to see the PoS kick in.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Looks like a ery intuitive coin. Looking forward to learning more.!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Give away just started on poloniex

Check details their!!

ALSO..........

Great news about the giveaway!

I am planning on doing another one this weekend on our subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/silkcoinofficial

Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on major news and announcements there. The subreddit will start getting a lot more active soon and we are planning on making a tipbot for the subreddit and the rest of reddit as well! Stay tuned! Smiley

ps. If you didn't comment on the old giveaway, there still is time! Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
don't forget to vote everyone ...
only takes a minute!
Give away just started on poloniex

Check details their!!

ALSO..........

Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
no its ok , my faut, i found 260 or 300 SC for 50hrs mining

i dont have good looking .

i have delete my message ^^

0.003BTC with 280x  it's ok  Wink.

But thanks for reply   Wink
iam on hashcow, payed in SC ..... i look today after 3 day mining on this pool, i  receved 154SC  for 3 day mining , what happen  Shocked  Huh

its crazy, i stop immediately

i only have a Radeon 6870 have been mining for about 12 hours and this morning i withdrew 97 SC

i do not understand how u can only have 154 sc after 3 days solid mining, sometimes it takes a while for the balance to show up correctly, and it fluctuates due to exchange rate .. at 3am GMT they cash in so u still might have unchanged coins that will appear the next day
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
What is the profitability of Silkcoin during POW?

How much coins per MH or GH can you mine average?

Want to hire some mining power maybe...

I got a couple of mining contracts on nicehash during the first PoW phase.  For 2.5BTC I was able to mine 60,000 using IPOMiner.  Buying the coins is a much better value.

With the value the devs are bringing Silk Coin should be in the top 10.  Once all the features get released you wont be able to get in at this level. 

Right now you can get 60,000 SilkCoin for .5 BTC...

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

Then I think it's better to buy them during the PoW phase if the multipools are dumping again.

I was thinking that too... Actually I had sold out and was going to buy in during the next PoW stage...  However when I saw what their dev TEAM is working on I did not want to risk losing out on the buy in so I bought a bunch now.  It may be cheaper during PoW stage, but it is a gamble as the price is pretty cheap now.

Most of the coins now are chasing after Darkcoin with anon features.  The team is working on that but a slew of other things.  Read their vision.  Even their current wallet has a bunch of stuff like a block explorer, chat, and exchange information built in.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6829311

Judge Cypto
www.judgecrypto.com

Thanks Judge Crypto, it's really great to see you support Silkcoin I know you weren't fully convinced about 10 pages earlier Smiley. About the price, same here we really can't know if the price will fall lower than now during POW phase. It's 5 days but there will be lot's of buy support, many people are like Mr Joker waiting for the POW dump to buy.

We got so much great feedbacks since we unveiled the eco-system, the devs are working even harder to try to release the social, exchange and download features as soon as possible after last POW phase has ended. And by the way we don't know who donated 1 btc but since it was shortly after this message I'm pretty sure it's related  Wink.

And for sure SC need a solid multipool - If nothing is done soon - just let me know : I could provide some options.

Great! I'll send you a PM very soon, we already have a lot of dev work so any help is greatly appreciated.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
good coin The camel is very cute
Activity: 238

I got a couple of mining contracts on nicehash during the first PoW phase.  For 2.5BTC I was able to mine 60,000 using IPOMiner.  Buying the coins is a much better value.

With the value the devs are bringing Silk Coin should be in the top 10.  Once all the features get released you wont be able to get in at this level. 

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

Then I think it's better to buy them during the PoW phase if the multipools are dumping again.

I was thinking that too... Actually I had sold out and was going to buy in during the next PoW stage...  However when I saw what their dev TEAM is working on I did not want to risk losing out on the buy in so I bought a bunch now.  It may be cheaper during PoW stage, but it is a gamble as the price is pretty cheap now.

Most of the coins now are chasing after Darkcoin with anon features.  The team is working on that but a slew of other things.  Read their vision.  Even their current wallet has a bunch of stuff like a block explorer, chat, and exchange information built in.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6829311

Judge Cypto
www.judgecrypto.com
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com
Activity: 778
Who bought "votes" with 1 btc on mintpal ? 

And for sure SC need a solid multipool - If nothing is done soon - just let me know : I could provide some options.

Stop spending coins for mintpal listings etc. It's wasted money.
Activity: 868

Code:

This code is from: https://www.cryptonator.com/widget
*** Tested with Silk Coin! ***
*** Working code on my website homepage ***

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com
Jump to: