Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 275. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I love  this coin ,SC  to the moon~    come  on man!  just buy~
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Don't settle down just yet guys, there's still a ton of stuff we'll be announcing over the next week, the wallet update is just the beggining. Stay tuned  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yes windows version seems to be working .. no probs yet

/DROOL
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yes, still haven't got any sleep hehe, I'm currently on my iPhone waiting for an appointement so I cannot test the windows compiled version quite yet but since flubber compiled it I m sure it's fully working Smiley so I'll post the link so you guys may enjoy the new features ASAP. If there is any problem I ll be back home in an hour to fix any issues. 

Windows compiled : http://www.mediafire.com/download/lo8aiy2bkd1cwqb/silkcoin-qt-1.0.7.zip

Oh and did you guys see that 1btc on mintpal? He's showing the way!

New wallet works great!  Thanks for all the hard work!  Get some sleep Smiley

Thanks for the Mintpal boost!!!!

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com
Yes, still haven't got any sleep hehe, I'm currently on my iPhone waiting for an appointement so I cannot test the windows compiled version quite yet but since flubber compiled it I m sure it's fully working Smiley so I'll post the link so you guys may enjoy the new features ASAP. If there is any problem I ll be back home in an hour to fix any issues. 

Windows compiled : http://www.mediafire.com/download/lo8aiy2bkd1cwqb/silkcoin-qt-1.0.7.zip

I did indeed spot the  btc investment on mintpal

I am voting so much my fingers are bleeding
Activity: 140

Get some sleep!  Grin Grin
Activity: 168

Guys,

If we get on mintpal, please hold your  coins!!!!

Don't sell it for a bargain.

Don't have to tell me that ,, I have not sold one single coin , its obvious this is going to be massive , The marketing behind the scenes is furious atm in between real life commitments some great ideas are being worked on  Wink ,the functionality and features of the wallet, a committed and clearly talented Dev and a fantastic core community that gets better each day..

Go Silk!!!
Funny thing, I feel proud to hold Silkcoin at the moment Smiley
I really appreciate the awesome functionality of the wallet and the serious involvement of the devs.

Thank you for providing us with a well designed, well thought out coin. I am sure Silkcoin will be going places, the 1000 sat price will see a nice upward trend i think.

So nice ,, been working all day downloading now Smiley
Activity: 238
Guys,

If we get on mintpal, please hold your  coins!!!!

I have a few DRK that I will sell on Mintpal and buy Silk if people lose their mind on Mintpal and attempt to dump their silk. I think I raised the price on Bittrex already ...

There are so many "shitcoins" and pump and dumps.  How many times do you really  get to see innovation.  I think Darkcoin is innovative too, but honestly this coin will pass Darkcoin!

I am VERY impressed with not just the technical aspects of the coin but also the creative vision here.  It is AMAZING!

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Guys,

so when do you expect it on mintpal?

next week :_)

Don't know haha.

If everyone just votes at least 10 times a day and we put some btc in, it can go rapidly. But i think one week is quite optimistic
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Guys,

so when do you expect it on mintpal?

next week :_)
Activity: 140
I really appreciate the awesome functionality of the wallet and the serious involvement of the devs.

Thank you for providing us with a well designed, well thought out coin. I am sure Silkcoin will be going places, the 1000 sat price will see a nice upward trend i think.

1000 sat is an absolute bargain. Even @ 20k, 30k sat it still will be cheap once we reach full potential and those features are released in the wallet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Guys,

Activity: 187
Who just donated 1 BTC for SC on Mintpal?  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
admit it. silk is 2nd generation coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

go da moon
Activity: 308
today i got error opening wallet

anyone got same problem ?

If it's the first time you open the wallet, relaunch it will work fine.

If not, your blockchain got somehow corrupted.
Delete the content of appdata/roaming/silkcoin but keep your wallet.dat and relaunch!

Not the first time sir, i have been here since day 1 Smiley
ok will try delete
Activity: 168

If it's the first time you open the wallet, relaunch it will work fine.

If not, your blockchain got somehow corrupted.
Delete the content of appdata/roaming/silkcoin but keep your wallet.dat and relaunch!
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Activity: 308

Jump to: