Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 273. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
this coins got mega features, but the price doesn't seem to reflect that  Huh
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
Who bought "votes" with 1 btc on mintpal ? 

And for sure SC need a solid multipool - If nothing is done soon - just let me know : I could provide some options.

Activity: 47
I always vote at mint pal but don't worry guys mint pal won't want to miss out the volume in second POW phase, I put my guess on 200btc first day since we did 100 at launch
And by the way 1800 positive posts in 10 days is wow
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Nice coin, good evolution!!

Nice job, good luck!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Rank 66 now!!! climbing fast

Need everyone to dig down and PUSH!!!

PLS VOTE for US!!!

Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
i do a lot of advertising for Silk Coin  Smiley

Silk coin is revolutionnary

SILK COIN IS THE BEST INOVATION 2014 and for long time again .

Good job  Silk team,
Silkcoin giveaway just started on poloniex !!

for users here if you go to My silkcoin article and post your opinions

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sc-why-cryptos-road-is-paved-with-silk-618104

Then come back here and tell me you posted and put your address in your SIGNATURE i will send free coins!!!!

DO NOT post address in this post !!!!!
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris

Question on the POS - I'm finding its not really a great benefit holding the coins in the wallet for staking.
Basically you appear to not really mine hardly anything during this time. Its been say 10 days that we are in the POS stage and personally you don't get a great deal from it with staking.

I could spend say £2-£3 and get far far more coins than I'd be getting from this staking phrase.

I am just interested in other peoples opinion. Perhaps I am missing a valid point here. 

Other than this the dev and community behind the coin is excellent.

Maybe you don't understand the concept of PoS.
That staking interest? That's YEARLY interest.
You will get 2% per year.
So.... you will double your coins in roughly 45 years... have fun with that..
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Introducing the SilkReich Video Series

I'm guessing by now most of you have seen the parody video that I organized ViginitiTrez to do and as I can see most of you thoroughly enjoyed it. It's part of a video series initiative I'm dubbing "SilkReich" which will feature a weekly parody video based on what's happening in the community. We all have been working hard on SilkCoin and sometimes we just need to relax a bit and this video series will help the community do just that. In addition to bringing some well earned comedy and relaxation we hope it will also help the community bond together.

Stay tuned for episode #2 of the SilkReich Video Series!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Question on the POS - I'm finding its not really a great benefit holding the coins in the wallet for staking.
Basically you appear to not really mine hardly anything during this time. Its been say 10 days that we are in the POS stage and personally you don't get a great deal from it with staking.

I could spend say £2-£3 and get far far more coins than I'd be getting from this staking phrase.

I am just interested in other peoples opinion. Perhaps I am missing a valid point here. 

At the moment it's the best time to buy, you will find the reason for this POS phase here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599438.1720 and in the 2 pages before that post . Price is low because POW isn't over.

As for the interest won, when we reach last phase it will be full POS so price will rise.
Interest is 2% per year but keep in mind you're can get credited about every 12 hours so imagine the compound interest, the final result is that you'll win way more than 2% in the end. That's why 2% is not that low, putting a percentage too high would badly hurt the silkcoin economy. But it's true it would've been wiser to put a higher percentage JUST for this phase, too late for that Wink.
Activity: 700

Hey to all,

Hahaha I loved https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qshbUi-xwx4 really, can't stop laughing  Grin.

Quantum, your thread is a very good innitiative ! We miss a lot of exposure out of this topic, so we need more and more threads like that.

As for the multipool, I guess yes a dedicated multipool would indeed benefit to Silkcoin. Haven't I told before the Silkcoin team always want to please the community?
So its a YES we'll have a dedicated multipool ready before the last phase ! We'll start working on it asap.

And please don't forget to vote on mintpal Smiley n°79 at the moment

thanx man , i have sent you a private msg i would be gratefull if u read it and it did not get lost , i know you are popular Smiley

and thanx for the positive article feedback , i hoped u liked it Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hey to all,

Hahaha I loved https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qshbUi-xwx4 really, can't stop laughing  Grin.

Quantum, your thread is a very good innitiative ! We miss a lot of exposure out of this topic, so we need more and more threads like that.

As for the multipool, I guess yes a dedicated multipool would indeed benefit to Silkcoin. Haven't I told before the Silkcoin team always want to please the community?
So its a YES we'll have a dedicated multipool ready before the last phase ! We'll start working on it asap.

And please don't forget to vote on mintpal Smiley n°79 at the moment
Activity: 25
Nice! Cheesy,This coin will be very interesting.
0mg

SC d0wn t0 the v4ll3y

n0t up t0 th3 m00n

volume is extremely low and even small amounts of buy and sell will make the price swing wildly, However if you look at Bittrex we have been relatively stable since launch with a few dips and high's, and we only just started!!!

Most are holding
coin is young, lots about to happen, keep the faith , keep voting! (link in my sig)

Peace!

Q
Activity: 308
0mg

SC d0wn t0 the v4ll3y

n0t up t0 th3 m00n
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Ive just deposited my coins into by wallet, but no balance has shown yet, it still says out of sync, anyone else had this problem?

you have to wait a bit longer till it download the whole blockchain to see your balance
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Ive just deposited my coins into by wallet, but no balance has shown yet, it still says out of sync, anyone else had this problem?
Activity: 238
Hah, thanks for all the great feedbacks.
And don't worry, 20 days left to get integrated into MintPal Wink.

The thread graphics has been updated, I'll take some time when I wake up to edit the infos at the same time as the compiled windows.
Really need to sleep a few hours now, it's 10 am here!

I'll be back soon Smiley.

PS : by the way it has been stated many times we have a view/answer ratio off the charts, so I think we have more visibility than you think Wink. It's just there's only positive on this thread and positive usually makes less posts than angry people yelling at each other and threads full of bug issues. Lot's of people waiting for block 50k also.

Make sure to vote or throw some BTC to get listed on Mintpal! 

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com
Activity: 238
i have posted an article here in the general crypto currencies section to attempt to get us some more exposure , i would appreciate it if you would stop by with a positive word

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6840302

regards

Quantum

Great article!  Hope you dont mind I used your animated gif on my website Smiley

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com
Jump to: