Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 292. (Read 332099 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized

"Proof of Jpeg"  Grin

my Silkcoin public adress :
BQVuyNYs7Jw5g4bq8qVR1gVabfXJ4CdYH4

Feel free to donate  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I updated my wallet now i cant sync Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
any news today?  when will the mac wallet with pos function come out >?

and, more nodes please Tongue still can't sync
Activity: 102
Great job dev Team! your hard work is reflected in the recent price. I will keep waiting
Activity: 187
any news today?  when will the mac wallet with pos function come out >?
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Some thing is up with your wallet I think mate. Mine is showing POS block # 11448.

I've been getting POS deposits steady since I minded my first coins. Though I feel like maturity of my coins isn't working. Only half of my coins will stake, when I know they are all over 12 hours old by now.?

Heh, user error. I'm in the wrong thread.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Some thing is up with your wallet I think mate. Mine is showing POS block # 11448.

I've been getting POS deposits steady since I minded my first coins. Though I feel like maturity of my coins isn't working. Only half of my coins will stake, when I know they are all over 12 hours old by now.?
Activity: 168
I have a feeling there's an issue with my wallet. I've got the latest 0.7.6, deleted everything but my wallet.dat and the wallet syncs. However, I've got a bunch of mined blocks still showing ?'s from the 10th and 11th but nothing since. Is there still a fork going on? Current block my wallet is showing 5755.

I've mined (staked) over 50 transactions.  Latest was 30 minutes ago.  (TX ID: 920e1919cfa229284ec980666f8ab7c05e47e06cc001fa127d92904e30928289)

They take on average, 6-8 hours to mature for me.  I do get one with the occasional question mark.  Hovering over it displays "Mined but not accepted" for whatever reason.

But the wallet absolutely working great!  I've been buying all day too, transfers take about 2 minutes to receive, and a couple more minutes to fully confirm.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
I have a feeling there's an issue with my wallet. I've got the latest 0.7.6, deleted everything but my wallet.dat and the wallet syncs. However, I've got a bunch of mined blocks still showing ?'s from the 10th and 11th but nothing since. Is there still a fork going on? Current block my wallet is showing 5755.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
where is the pool operator, no one interesting making multipool of this coin ? usually pool operator racing to be the 1st multipool when coin in POS stage.
Activity: 106
Noobish question, but do I need to leave the wallet open for the coins to stake?
edit:I mean they are staking at the moment, but will they continue even if the wallet is closed?

Yes, you need to have your wallet open.
First you need coins. Then you need to keep them 12 hours in your wallet. Then, you open your wallet, and you get a chance at stacking.

No, Silkcoin is not affiliated in any way with silkroad, "silk = the very fine soft lustrous fibre produced by a silkworm to make its cocoon"

funny, i associate the camel with silk road.

Maybe because the Silkroad website is himself inspired of the historical Silk road, and we used camels to transport merchandise then, ughh?
Activity: 389
Noobish question, but do I need to leave the wallet open for the coins to stake?
edit:I mean they are staking at the moment, but will they continue even if the wallet is closed?
Activity: 368
nice coin!!i hope it will go really good!
POS difficulty can only go up?

I hope Poloniex will be integrated soon into the wallet, and it would be nice to have like a total volume of the different exchanger SC is on (sry i dont know if this is an english sentance...).

But i really like the built in Bittrex stat, i hope more come soon.
Activity: 364
The Silk Camel right at the end of the Clip  Grin

ahh that's why i haven't made it to the end yet lol, i'll check it out!
Activity: 404
The Silk Camel right at the end of the Clip  Grin
Activity: 364
You need this tune playing on the wallet http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=im3saZsxvqY&feature=kp

lol u keep plugging that song m8 have you got shares in them haha .. its just my opinion as you have yours but i can't see it myself and i would have been a teenager at the time Wink
Activity: 404
Jump to: