Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 289. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
slikcoin, 210000coin,36hr,mint nothing. way? who know?

In settings->options you can set Reservebalance (it's the amount you don't want to stack)
In settings->options->display you can tick coin control, so you can control what coin you send (don't send old coins)
In settings you can unlock wallet for stacking only if you encrypted it.

If you have coins older than 12 hours, then you'll start to stack and you can see current staking status hovering the lightning icon.
But beware this is the "expected" time, it can be shorter or longer, as in POW blocks.

For starters go hover the lightning icon and read what it says Wink.
Activity: 106
I am very pissed at you for going against the rules of the forum, and i won't give you more visibility by quoting your offer of giveaway Wink

Stay calm Karudea Smiley, Wulfcastle is just trying to help out, and he edited his post now.

That was obviously ironical, but my bad English may have kill the message = )
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
slikcoin, 210000coin,36hr,mint nothing. way? who know?
I am very pissed at you for going against the rules of the forum, and i won't give you more visibility by quoting your offer of giveaway Wink

Stay calm Karudea Smiley, Wulfcastle is just trying to help out, and he edited his post now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If users will post their addresses in your topic then it will get deleted or locked for sure, tell them to do so in PM
Announcement - 6000SC Giveaway

This thread's popularity has died somewhat over the past few days. Therefore to promote growth in this thread's popularity and make ourselves known to investors on Bitcointalk, I will be giving away 6000SC to each new poster from this post (#1451) onward (up to around post 2000) along with the following rewards.

Giveaway Rewards :

• Post in this thread : 10 SC (Can be only claimed once)
  • SilkCoin in signature : 10 SC
  • Over 50 posts in this thread : 100 SC
  • Convince a news site (small or big) to write an article about SilkCoin : 250 SC
  • Convince a merchant to adopt Silkcoin : 500 SC

Rules :

1) Do NOT SPAM the thread, in any manner.

To claim :

Simply post your SC address and your reward will be sent to you.

Giveaways hosted on this forum are prohibited. Please don't ask people to post their wallet address in this thread or you will get the locked and you could get banned!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-threads-are-not-allowed-434310
I'm linking it offsite now.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
OOPS forgot my Silk Coin Adress

Hit me with them Silk Coins

BT4RAFWEpa9aGtnYWMqYXUVZEoa8s5nSua
10 SC sent Smiley
Are you part of the SC developping team? Or is it a decision from yourself only?

In both way, cool !

BG3CzJmeE33QWpKZn4BbftVEunJZRov2JL    thx mate  = )
20 SC sent Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
OOPS forgot my Silk Coin Adress

Hit me with them Silk Coins

BT4RAFWEpa9aGtnYWMqYXUVZEoa8s5nSua

This thread's popularity has died somewhat over the past few days. Therefore to promote growth in this thread's popularity and make ourselves known to investors on Bitcointalk, I will be giving away 6000SC to each new poster from this post (#1451) onward (up to around post 2000) along with the following rewards.

Giveaway Rewards :

• Convince a news site (small or big) to write an article about SilkCoin : 250 SC

Rules :

To claim :

Giveaways hosted on this forum are prohibited. Please don't ask people to post their wallet address in this thread or you will get the locked and you could get banned!

I'm linking it offsite now.
No Wulfcastle did this on his own  Smiley but yes he'll soon be a part of the team !

As for the giveaway, sorry guys but from what I read it seems to be prohibited on bitcointalk :

But don't worry there will be plenty of giveaways outside of bitcointalk Smiley.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Hey I'm always up for a reward

especially for a coin I mined and like.

Silk Coin is the Bomb and the explosion is gonna take us to DA MOON!
Are you part of the SC developping team? Or is it a decision from yourself only?

In both way, cool !

BG3CzJmeE33QWpKZn4BbftVEunJZRov2JL    thx mate  = )
Activity: 78
If you mined SC, this is totally normal.
POW phase 1 is finished, you can not mine block until phase 2.
For now on, you can buy SC and make them stake to gain more.

Juste look at OP.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Giveaway Rewards :

Rules :

To claim :

BMNE68xsnaNNqzpCarX4NXY8W6yNdgF5cZ  THank you sir! Wink
10 SC sent Smiley Thank you for supporting SilkCoin. We're going to 5K soon  Wink
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
BMNE68xsnaNNqzpCarX4NXY8W6yNdgF5cZ  THank you sir! Wink

To be linked offsite

Ps : just read the last posts and I say YES to SLK

I really don't see what would SLK bring more than SC.

The whole community knwos what SC is, and SC is working pretty well, why would we want to change and risk any confusion?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
You all need to STOP selling NOW !!!
Price will easily get to 5k+ sat if you all stop dumping at such low prices, how can you sell at 1k and 1st POW phase is just finished !!!
It's easy to say but competition and miners with big hashing power will ignore it anyway.

Yea but miners are out now and can no longer mine and those with big hashing power selling now, just after the end of POW I find it plain stupid ! Even if it doesn't hit 5k it will double or triple AT LEAST.

Anyway, LONG LIVE SILKCOIN !

Ps : just read the last posts and I say YES to SLK
Jump to: