Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 299. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I must say I am very impressed with Silkcoin so far. Responsive devs, nice people here in the thread, positive vibe, I like it!
Silkcoin combines basically everything we are looking for in an altcoin: good website, awesome wallet with various integrated functions, devs that are involved. The upcoming social media integration sounds very interesting. Keep up the good work!  

Thanks Smiley.

We'll try our best to keep up the good work, the whole team is so dedicated to this coin, and the community is getting bigger everyday with people we never met before working full time, Silkcoin is getting slowly to the moon!

Stay tuned for giveaways tomorrow!

Are you up for any minor design alterations in regards to the wallet?  Nothing major, but I think a minor touch here and there would improve the look of it.
If so, I'd like to do an image edit of the current wallet in GIMP showing the alteration.  I understand a lot of feature implementation is underway so the GUI
isn't the biggest focus at the moment.

Yea sure feel free to contact us, it would be great and make us gain a lot of time.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
I must say I am very impressed with Silkcoin so far. Responsive devs, nice people here in the thread, positive vibe, I like it!
Silkcoin combines basically everything we are looking for in an altcoin: good website, awesome wallet with various integrated functions, devs that are involved. The upcoming social media integration sounds very interesting. Keep up the good work!  

Thanks Smiley.

We'll try our best to keep up the good work, the whole team is so dedicated to this coin, and the community is getting bigger everyday with people we never met before working full time, Silkcoin is getting slowly to the moon!

Are you up for any minor design alterations in regards to the wallet?  Nothing major, but I think a minor touch here and there would improve the look of it.
If so, I'd like to do an image edit of the current wallet in GIMP showing the alteration.  I understand a lot of feature implementation is underway so the GUI
isn't the biggest focus at the moment.

Thanks Smiley.

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Lots of buy support. From 900-800 on poloniex there is 400k worth of buy orders
I really wish I had more BTC to buy at these dirt cheap prices.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

700 left so about 10-11 hours
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Lots of buy support. From 900-800 on poloniex there is 400k worth of buy orders
Activity: 546
Okay so how many blocks are left? Sorry not at my desktop client at the moment.
Activity: 504
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
ok I did It all ... thank you btw!
now it says not staking because you have no coins.
so I need to mine some coins first?

Yes Smiley

you can only gain stake by staking coins you already have ,

their is still a little mining time left in stage 1 , 9200+ outta 10k until stage 2
So if u hop on a pool you might get some before the 10k block Smiley (opportunity to mine again is stage 3 check OP)
im mining in supernova now ... ty
only have a 7950 that mines @ 600khz so don't know how it will go ..
but ill see what happens. ty again sir.

ill leave my wallet up incase anyone wants to send me something tiny just to get my wallet staking ...
BE4wCFr8tEaq5s48DUVeyGKSnHxokMwASn
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Yes Smiley

you can only gain stake by staking coins you already have ,

their is still a little mining time left in stage 1 , 9200+ outta 10k until stage 2
So if u hop on a pool you might get some before the 10k block Smiley (opportunity to mine again is stage 3 check OP)
how do we get a pos stake?
or is it just mining?

to view .. go to .. Settings...options...display and check the box marked 'Display coin control features'

then check the lightning bolt on overview.. when it turns yellow you are staking
how do we get a pos stake?
or is it just mining?
Just wondering what that 70% actually represents? Are we talking about 3 days or 3 weeks? Some kind of time frame would be clearer.

Anyway looking good if the plans succeed!

It's a bit lower than 70% i think, but we're not working on it at the moment.

Priorities are :
- Fixing all glitches in wallet and current functions
- Marketing, find investors & such
- Finishing the built in exchanger
- Developping something that's not on the list Smiley, mixing social network with POS

By the way, the new wallet release will soon be available in OP !
You will enjoy a market explorer in the meantime, waiting for the full built in exchanger  Wink.

looking sweet , pls holla as soon as its up Smiley
Just wondering what that 70% actually represents? Are we talking about 3 days or 3 weeks? Some kind of time frame would be clearer.

It's a bit lower than 70% i think, but we're not working on it at the moment.

Priorities are :
- Fixing all glitches in wallet and current functions
- Marketing, find investors & such
- Finishing the built in exchanger
- Developping something that's not on the list Smiley, mixing social network with POS

By the way, the new wallet release will soon be available in OP !
You will enjoy a market explorer in the meantime, waiting for the full built in exchanger  Wink.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Skimmed the last ~30 pages, but didn't see anything - are there any P2P pools?
Activity: 72

Jump to: