Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 300. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I read in the pol trollbox that silkcoin is 75% done implementing zerocoin - any truth to that or is he bs'ing?

go to http://silk-coin.com and click on developments. zerocoin implementation is 70% complete.

after that. boom.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
What happened to the price of this coin. It went down like 1000% within the past few days. This tells a lot about this coin. Having a cool looking wallet doesn't mean the coin is good.

Dude, can you see just a little bit further from your nose?
If u think it sucks, dump ur coins, ill buy them all and become rich.

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
What happened to the price of this coin. It went down like 1000% within the past few days. This tells a lot about this coin. Having a cool looking wallet doesn't mean the coin is good.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
  why  i can't download the wallet  ,everytime  it is just  download  1M  but  not 9M ?

can  you  give another plesae  or  way to  download  it  ,thank you ! 
http://www.mediafire.com/download/67095n9y158duta/Silkcoin-QT.zip try this link, its from website
If you unable to download 9mb file then you shud consider getting a broadband bro  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
I read in the pol trollbox that silkcoin is 75% done implementing zerocoin - any truth to that or is he bs'ing?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
alt fans!
  why  i can't download the wallet  ,everytime  it is just  download  1M  but  not 9M ?

can  you  give another plesae  or  way to  download  it  ,thank you ! 
Activity: 168
Devs? We need MintPal  Cheesy

Quote from: MintPal
We take the voting winner every Monday evening (UTC), we announce the official closing time earlier in the day.

Have a new coin that isn't on the list? Please contact us at [email protected] with the coin details (name and code) and bitcointalk thread link and we'll get the coin added.

We reserve the right to add new markets outside of the voting system where we feel necessary.

Devs already contacted mintpal.

How do i get my coins out of stack?

Can't send nothing now....

You can't until 350 confirms, that's why you should set a reservebalance in the settings which is the amount you DON'T want to stack to keep available.
As for Mintpal, yes we asked.

And, update from the devs : the new version is almost ready Smiley will be released before phase 2 !
Activity: 868

We take the voting winner every Monday evening (UTC), we announce the official closing time earlier in the day.

Have a new coin that isn't on the list? Please contact us at [email protected] with the coin details (name and code) and bitcointalk thread link and we'll get the coin added.

We reserve the right to add new markets outside of the voting system where we feel necessary.

Devs already contacted mintpal.

How do i get my coins out of stack?

Can't send nothing now....
Activity: 140

Activity: 112
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
legendary
What's the lanuch time of sc??
Roll Eyes
Did you read op? Its launched few days ago, get in fast or else rocket is leaving for the moon, and you ll end up sitting on your computer chair bro Wink
Activity: 106
We need Mintpal

Yes, we need to be able to vote on mintpal? This would be a huge boost for the coin ! GOGO
We need mintpal asap
Activity: 308
Activity: 112
What's the lanuch time of sc??
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This one looks cool.

I hope this coins is going to go work. I also hope this premine wont go to hell Wink
Activity: 154
I can't open the mac wallet ?! Huh

Are you using the wallet from the OP? What version of OSX are you using? What errors are you having?

Thanks,
w8

1. Yes
2. 10.9.2
3. no errors. Can double/single click - short jiggle - and nothing

Try this one ... sometimes Mega corrupts the wallet during download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-OJ6QOgENhfeFBOTV85N0JBWkE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks! Works perfectly! Smiley
Everyone must hold below 10-15k.
Activity: 308
This coin will hit easy 5k sat Cheesy
legendary
Do I have to get a wallet on my computer for POS or is a wallet from Bittrex working? Please give me some advice I am new with POS
You ll need a wallet in your computer for POS bro  Smiley
I think this coin is dead yesterday

whut whut in the butt?
Jump to: