Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 317. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm really quite sane!
So which pools are working and legit?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/10/silkcoin-a-bitcoin-alternative#

SilkCoin article (first of a few)

Share & Like it please Smiley

Small reminder,get the article shared to friends and family, it's in everbody's best interest Smiley
Tweet it, lol
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/10/silkcoin-a-bitcoin-alternative#

SilkCoin article (first of a few)

Share & Like it please Smiley

Small reminder,get the article shared to friends and family, it's in everbody's best interest Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055
i was made manual payout from sc.hashhot.com at 2014-05-10 07:14:01, and still not received any coins.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
why not x11?  Angry Angry

why do you think it would be better?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
this coin can easy go over darkcoin, this mean the marketcap can easy go over 10 million, now the marketcap is only about 250k dollar
Activity: 868
how long normally a transaction took from on to other exchange?

btc maybe 5 minutes or 10 minutes
legendary
why not everybody who has a twitter account post here a request to mintpal with @MintPalExchange and #Silkcoin in the tweet and everyone who make a tweet retweet the tweet of the retweeter who retweet the tweet of you.
legendary
how long normally a transaction took from on to other exchange?
Activity: 364
I'm really quite sane!
20.2 MB Windows wallet. That's interesting.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Anyone recieved payment from Suprnova or xhash. Been mining, requested manual payments 8hrs ago. But nothing till now.

Last sent payout was just a few seconds ago, sure that you have everything set up correctly ? Wallet is sync, do you see transactions on your transactions page ?

Yes, wallet synced, but no transactions. Not recieved coins from either pool.

edit: shutdown the wallet. restarted. Appears to be resyncing even though appeared to be synced. we will see.

success!

So You got the funds?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Talking about pool problems, ran all night on sc.hashhot.com and this morning it said I had 700+ unconfimed an hour later it says 350 unconfirmed!?!
Worst part is I have 2 rigs (exact same) the other at ipominer  I got 1300.                 ^^^sux^^^
legendary
retweet this as often as you can, so we are today also on mintpal, dev is only now

https://twitter.com/WhalePump/status/465193621596422144
Activity: 479
oh man you had me excited about the mac wallet link.... no luck trying to run the QT though  Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Anyone recieved payment from Suprnova or xhash. Been mining, requested manual payments 8hrs ago. But nothing till now.

Last sent payout was just a few seconds ago, sure that you have everything set up correctly ? Wallet is sync, do you see transactions on your transactions page ?

Yes, wallet synced, but no transactions. Not recieved coins from either pool.

edit: shutdown the wallet. restarted. Appears to be resyncing even though appeared to be synced. we will see.

success!
legendary
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I came late, but couldn't stop it on the moon
Jump to: