Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 318. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Silk is going to da moon
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
lold again today ... was trying to send the coins i mined because wanna sell this xxx...

Guess what ... wallet crashed ... such utter fail ... almost respectable how consequent the wallet fails ...

oh my ... sorry but bwahahaha ^^

I´m in my 107th coin launch now ... so this much crash is a new level ... anyaway it can get fixed ... good luck with that ...

I have opened and closed my wallet more than 5 times and never had crash other than the first time I have opened the wallet and had the runtime error.

My wallet is syncronizing all the time without any problems and already made 107 transactions!
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
F@ck the f@cking dgbpool, they steal all of my coins!

Same here earlier today, luckily I wasn't mining that long and switched to suprnova

I mined for more than half of a day, just having business then come back and realize that all of my coins (4k estimated) are all gone. I'll never switch my rigs to any chinese pool from now on!

Ouch man...Yeah I only mine on trusted pools. Too scary thinking about that..
Activity: 394
Merit: 250

Same here earlier today, luckily I wasn't mining that long and switched to suprnova

I mined for more than half of a day, just having business then come back and realize that all of my coins (4k estimated) are all gone. I'll never switch my rigs to any chinese pool from now on!
Activity: 294

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
lold again today ... was trying to send the coins i mined because wanna sell this xxx...

Guess what ... wallet crashed ... such utter fail ... almost respectable how consequent the wallet fails ...

Fix is coming soon be patient please, in the meantime you don't even need to reboot now see OP :

- If wallet crashes, relaunch it happens ONLY on  first launch.

- If it doesn't work for you it means you triggered the rpc error by typing wrong commands in debug console (only on windows precompiled) you'll have to delete C:/ProgramData/boost_interprocess/XXXX before being able to relaunch the wallet. NO NEED TO REBOOT ANYMORE.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Anyone recieved payment from Suprnova or xhash. Been mining, requested manual payments 8hrs ago. But nothing till now.

Last sent payout was just a few seconds ago, sure that you have everything set up correctly ? Wallet is sync, do you see transactions on your transactions page ?
Activity: 223

I´m in my 107th coin launch now ... so this much crash is a new level ... anyaway it can get fixed ... good luck with that ...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Anyone recieved payment from Suprnova or xhash. Been mining, requested manual payments 8hrs ago. But nothing till now.
Activity: 394
Activity: 308
dgbpool always scam , blacklist this fakin chinese pools
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Yeah but suprnova can still submit shares to. The ddos won't affect that
Activity: 196
dgbpool.com is a known scam pool.

Everyone is complaining. Avoid it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
something is wrong with dgbpool.com
please remove it from main thread!

shit! Suprnova ddosed, coins disppear from dgbpool, I dont make a good deal with SC!
Activity: 142
LOL... polo added SC
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
why this coin is still not on coinmarketcap?  Huh
No explorer yet.. Devs are working on it bro, be patience  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
why this coin is still not on coinmarketcap?  Huh