Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 320. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Easy Instant Private
SilkCoin added to whatmine.com !!!

I can't find any coin image...

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
volume is now over 25k dollar only on bittrex  Shocked

we need fast bigger exchange
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1386
Send anyone a request to coinmarketcap?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Force on the day of the count soared late price estimate there will be huge improvement.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The wallet is very beautiful.
Is any free giveaway plan?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Uploading a Mac Wallet now. OP Do you want me to PM you the link?

Great yes, thanks so much give me your SC address so we send you a bounty.
Windows compile fix is coming soon.
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Uploading a Mac Wallet now. OP Do you want me to PM you the link?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Woohooo mined my first pos  Grin
Activity: 308
this coin makes me so hot in the pants
Activity: 196
https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/465088191247441920

Make it happen.

Smiley

Retweet if you own a twitter account!

Thanks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
;DThis is a huge scam.... This coin from China. They attack all other pool mining in the beginning. Access to large amounts of coins. Mining started a minute emission about 300 blocks. Only by Dev and his friends live..... The first block to hide a huge amount of. They raise prices, machine gun pool cooperation and no profit, ready to play with all buyers, let them buy and then profit and laugh at the fool in a high position......... We put all the monetary dumping for these sharks, do not buy, make their own entertainment, believe me. I know these people from Chinese, ha ha. This is not the first time, remember that they operate in panda....... They hired a large number of unemployed people against other currencies in the forum, to achieve their own purposes...

We're not from china Smiley (by the way we're seeking a chinese community manager, QQ and such). And if you were there at launch you would've seen the wallet at 2 blocks when openned because the pools kicked in after, NO ONE on the team has mined yet.

We are currently working on fixing the wallet errors and good news it should be fixed real fast Smiley.

By the way i love your message  Grin such inspiration!

yep read that on other threads like cinni...they are a groupe of trolls who spam and troll the other coin threads that the coins are scams and so on...they get btc from the devs..i read a chatlog that was obviously ...

Keep cool and piss off the trolls!

Yup, welcome to bitcointalk. Cheesy
Activity: 206
Any plans to get added to Poloniex?

Everyone tweet at them so they add this awesome coin!
if dev is active and silkcoin is hot, it will add to poloniex of course!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
I guess, the big dump will be in a few days!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
;DThis is a huge scam.... This coin from China. They attack all other pool mining in the beginning. Access to large amounts of coins. Mining started a minute emission about 300 blocks. Only by Dev and his friends live..... The first block to hide a huge amount of. They raise prices, machine gun pool cooperation and no profit, ready to play with all buyers, let them buy and then profit and laugh at the fool in a high position......... We put all the monetary dumping for these sharks, do not buy, make their own entertainment, believe me. I know these people from Chinese, ha ha. This is not the first time, remember that they operate in panda....... They hired a large number of unemployed people against other currencies in the forum, to achieve their own purposes...

We're not from china Smiley (by the way we're seeking a chinese community manager, QQ and such). And if you were there at launch you would've seen the wallet at 2 blocks when openned because the pools kicked in after, NO ONE on the team has mined yet.

We are currently working on fixing the wallet errors and good news it should be fixed real fast Smiley.

yep read that on other threads like cinni...they are a groupe of trolls who spam and troll the other coin threads that the coins are scams and so on...they get btc from the devs..i read a chatlog that was obviously ...

Keep cool and piss off the trolls!
Activity: 91

I was wondering when the haters would start to troll here. Welcome... we were expecting you   Kiss
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Guys do you think the price is currently inflated?

I think this seems like a normal price.  The difficulty is getting insane on mining and if the price drops then it wouldn't be worth it to mine.  That on top of the fact that it is exploding in volume at bittrex in it's first day makes me believe the only way is steadily up.

The multipools dumping might drop it down for a short period but I think we will see 5k easily and I imagine 2-3k to be a floor.

Who knows...violetcoin went from 5-7k sat down to 1k satoshi today.  But this coin seems better in all aspects and development.

Spread the word!
the pow stage is ending?maybe I Should buy little

sure! its first pos/pow
than pos
than pos/pow

only read the thread op Smiley

I think this seems like a normal price.  The difficulty is getting insane on mining and if the price drops then it wouldn't be worth it to mine.  That on top of the fact that it is exploding in volume at bittrex in it's first day makes me believe the only way is steadily up.

The multipools dumping might drop it down for a short period but I think we will see 5k easily and I imagine 2-3k to be a floor.

Who knows...violetcoin went from 5-7k sat down to 1k satoshi today.  But this coin seems better in all aspects and development.

Spread the word!

violet coin is much rare..its now very very cheap but it will get up as the coins get more rare!maxcoins 10.000.000 on vlt...

but we are on silkcoin..this coin is obviously more profitab le at the moment
Activity: 336

I think this seems like a normal price.  The difficulty is getting insane on mining and if the price drops then it wouldn't be worth it to mine.  That on top of the fact that it is exploding in volume at bittrex in it's first day makes me believe the only way is steadily up.

Who knows...violetcoin went from 5-7k sat down to 1k satoshi today.  But this coin seems better in all aspects and development.

Spread the word!
Activity: 120
Jump to: