Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 41. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You guys have no fucking clue   same assholes spreading shit   SO What if the coins are on MINT PAL    most of us  all keep our coins on one of the exchanges. The coins are still there  like they said they are intact and not DUMPED as many of you have said  spreading FUD  Some of you guys want someone to hold your hand  all damn day   well if you have ever ran a coin  you would know how time consuming and overwehelming it can become  even with 4 or more devs.  Sometimes you need a BREAK  even if its a day off  No CPU  nothing    it clears your head and then you come back with a clear mind  and Im pretty sure thats what the DEV  is doing.  

Now if you think you got fu&ked GO BUY MIL    that guy  took 595000 sat for IPO   did INSTANT dump at launch  drove it down to where it is now  and guess what HE's GONE  

The DEVS Here have done everything they stated  and tonight at 8 p.m.   new wallet is to come out  so RELAX and buy up cheap  SILK.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

There he dumped them. Exactly 1mil. Time is also right...look at the wallet what time it was that he moved them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
While things have taken a disturbing turn the past 24 hours I am still slightly hesitant to declare scam for the simple fact that it makes NO sense for Dev to actually put in this much work, make an innovative wallet, GIVE AWAY AN OCCULUS RIFT, and THEN dump on the downswing when they could have dumped at x8 the current price. Since I only spent 0.375 BTC buying (because that's all I had lol) I will hold its not like I am gonna lose my life saving,s so here's hoping the Dev isn't deucing out.

I'm thinking along the same lines. However all the devs just happening to be away through the epitome of the shit storm is just too convenient. I think this coin will see a healthy recovery after this strong shakedown, but the problem is that the shakedown will likely have been coordinated with the devs knowledge. They are either paid to stay silent during this time or part of the p/d group.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
someone is buying a shitload of these cheap coins though - just watched 10+ BTC being bought in larch chunks over the space of the last couple of minutes. If you have those kinds of resources then there must be a good reason to buy? It cant be purely speculative?

You're probably not an experienced trader, this dude is buying his own sell order tricking you guys into thinking price will go up....

He buy at 700 sat, and you guys buy at 900 sat, this dude is having fun Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
While things have taken a disturbing turn the past 24 hours I am still slightly hesitant to declare scam for the simple fact that it makes NO sense for Dev to actually put in this much work, make an innovative wallet, GIVE AWAY AN OCCULUS RIFT, and THEN dump on the downswing when they could have dumped at x8 the current price. Since I only spent 0.375 BTC buying (because that's all I had lol) I will hold its not like I am gonna lose my life saving,s so here's hoping the Dev isn't deucing out.
So just to get this straight.. the panic was caused by recent lack of communication and premine apparently being sent to Mintpal address? I'm just trying to think of anything positive out of this situation.

I guess the devs have to return and make a statement. Running like that is just silly when the potential ROI is crazy with great fundamentals and plan like this coin has. If it is being abandoned.. that's the most stupid think I heard in a while. Shitcoins should be abandoned, not a solid one like SC.\

Come on devs, do the right thing and clear this up ASAP.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
How stupid ppl are buying ......

Just like XHC, let it dead Shocked
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
someone is buying a shitload of these cheap coins though - just watched 10+ BTC being bought in larch chunks over the space of the last couple of minutes. If you have those kinds of resources then there must be a good reason to buy? It cant be purely speculative?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Only way I can see this coin having hope is by forking it with a new team
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
This coin will not recover:(

This is to much of a drop will be 10 sat end of the week sadly
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Seriously, keep selling in to my buy orders, I will be here all day.
-f

You are funny bro, keep buying untill you run out of btc, you'll regret that once Mintpal delist this scamcoin..
Activity: 162
What the fuck, it makes no sense for the dev to run dumping his premine at such a low price with that many hours invested in the development and being on top of promises. Why not stick through it and continue developing, innovating?

Makes no fucking sense.
I totally agree, honestly I do however please follow the steps i posted.

you will find out for yourself that the dev has ran away! May look weird but if you think about it, maybe he has been buying coins really cheap in the beginning and selling them when it was 5K plus! so he could already have made 1000% of profit, the premine is public, however creating 50 wallets with "only" 200000 coins in it will not be very obvious.

So there are many ways he could have tricked us, point is that it does not look very bright right now. i am holding to a small amount of coins just for the case it's a set up fud with knowledge, however it seems the name of Silkcoin is already ruined!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
How can you say the premine has been dumped - where is the proof? They still show as being there on the premine address?
Len
Activity: 177
the best way for them to make money would be to let the price keep dropping with no announcements.  buy in loads for cheap and then come back with a statement/announcement
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
MEGAman you were right!
Activity: 154
dumped my coins on bittrex a few hours ago when it was still at 1.7k or so

sorry guys, just cut your losses and move on, it's the game

dev is not coming back, if premine is moved to mintpal which is confirmed at this point they were already sold. no reason for dev to move ALL of premine to an exchange other than to dump.

they've been keeping it quiet and have been buying time. i am surprised they didn;t dump earlier when it was higher but I guess they were also trying to be greedy.

whatever the reason, they simply gave up and decided to dump the coins. still regardless of the low price, with that amount of premine they are still able to pocket a nice load of BTC.

sheeps, wake the fuck up

Activity: 154
-f

Perhaps you can eat up all sell wall until 4000 sato?? lol
What the fuck, it makes no sense for the dev to run dumping his premine at such a low price with that many hours invested in the development and being on top of promises. Why not stick through it and continue developing, innovating?

Makes no fucking sense.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
-f
Pages:
Jump to: