Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 40. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
You people need to stop looking at the market and walk away. Unless you can trade, you are going to get burned. I warned you before. FFS, stay out of the way and you will be OK. The DEV's are most likely still in bed and you guys have been wanting immediate answers. You crack me up and thanks for letting me know where everyone truly stands in regards to how well they can be manipulated and how easy it is for your to be rattled. Again, who wants to be a millionaire today?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

Silkcoin has only 1 dev from day 1.

We are 5 devs working on the code, at launch one of them looked the part of the address but since he's not used to Base58 encoding he checked https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Base58Check_encoding and thought 25 would be S. Remember we are multiple devs working on the code.
Regarding your coment cryptodevil, how can you say the first letter of the public key is the engine Wink?

We discovered it pretty soon, but what implication does this have? None. On the other hand would you really think it would be a good idea to change the address formatting after launch? No.
Anyway, how can anyone call this a problem? We have bigger problems to deal with, and if this is the only criticism you can make over Silk, well we're happy.

On other news, seeing the last nights dumps we will try to include the built-in exchanger in tomorrow's update to boost up confidence a bit in the market.
We are also trying our best to finish the revision of the paper as soon as possible. I hope you still liked the present released infos Wink.

Last thing, we are thinking about moving the thread to a self-mod thread. I was against that idea at first but seeing it's becoming impossible to have a civilized discussion/debate here because of the FUD & co we feel this our only option.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 154

As Quantum and cryptomaik posted above me, I'm in the same boat as everyone here. The developer has delivered before, I'm hoping that he will deliver again.

Where are the other 4 devs?

Silkcoin has only 1 dev from day 1.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

As Quantum and cryptomaik posted above me, I'm in the same boat as everyone here. The developer has delivered before, I'm hoping that he will deliver again.

Where are the other 4 devs?
Activity: 210
Looks like the dumps have stopped for now. If I wasn't so heavily invested I'd grab some more right now, ah decisions decisions...
Activity: 128
I'm not currently 100% sure of what's going on with the developers, but please everyone be cautious right now. There was a post late last night saying that there is supposed to be an update today at around 8PM GMT. If you look at the GitHub repo, there were commits for the Trading functions : https://github.com/shnurf/silkcoin

there has only 1 branch, and the last commit was 7 days ago.. Smiley
Activity: 178
I am going to go out on a limb and say that he moved the coins to the new wallet with trade abilities and it shows as a mintpal address. maybe this is why it is showing mintpal and still stakeing? we will see at 8 tonight. Also it makes more sense to follow through and deliver a great wallet. he would make way more money. Just saying
just for the record silk has hit 600 sat before
Activity: 238
I'm not currently 100% sure of what's going on with the developers, but please everyone be cautious right now. There was a post late last night saying that there is supposed to be an update today at around 8PM GMT. If you look at the GitHub repo, there were commits for the Trading functions : https://github.com/shnurf/silkcoin

come to my chat please http://www.judgecrypto.com/chat-room.html
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Just wanted to make a statement

As you all know i am not a dev, i was recruited as part of the team to help with promotions as i have 20 years in sales and marketing,

I know nothing more than you guys, i am here but do not know what to say to you, i am in the same boat if this tanks i will have lost a lot, + 5 weeks hard work for nothing

1. I cannot believe someone would go to all the effort for an elaborate scam , I mean why not keep the first wallet it was innovative enough? without working hard with constant updates and new features ON TIME 5 in a row, why not dump at 7k or 4k or 3k , why wait until 1k ? sounds strange to me.

2. the whois info could have been changed to protect identity , i do know we have been harassed left right and center and he has personally been threatened on numerous occasions.

3. we have kept this information secret but i am going to break it , i don't care anymore............

We have proof that we were targeted by a pump and dump group ( BLKHAND GROUP) they are known to fud for a long time (megaman, gorrilajam etc) , buy lots of cheap coins , then pump ASHDRAKE, MOUSETU, WIZ .. i am looking at you .. this could very well be happening right now and probably is.

4. The head dev has not replied to any of us since Saturday morning, but this is not unusual as just before an update their can be 3 days in a row were he is very quiet as he is busy coding.

5. The pre-mine I am unsure if it is a mintpal or not , I don't know much about block explorers, i thought the coins were sitting there for all to view but i have taken onboard what some members have said.

6. I want everyone to know that I am above board, I tried honestly to promote something I thought would change crypto forever due to the wallet features and the current situation has me pulling my hair out also.

7, I hope the update hits tonight and everything is good if so grab cheap coins

And finally

I would like to apologize to you all , not for my behavior, I have always tried my best , but to any of you that  supported us and kept the faith and is now like me having to deal with the situation.

I still think the DEV deserves a chance after so many updates on time , after all its only like 1 day overdue .. but you must all do what u feel is right , sell if you must , hold with me if u like , but good luck to you all no matter what you do.

This is all the information I have and thought it fair to share with you all what i know

yours Sincerely

QUANTUM

The voice of reason is refreshing, but also spoken among unreasonable conditions. Good luck in your future endeavors QUANTUM, this forum may very well not deserve your maturity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I am OUT.

Developers got enough time to adress the price drops etc. But they did nothing. I donť care if the price will go up 10X now magically when the developers appear because that will just proove they are the ones actually pulling the strings. Guess I was wrong, another loss to my list.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wouldn't be surprised if Fontas or Blackhand or whatever fucking P&D group that thinks they are hot shit is what set off this shit storm and they are probably reading the utter confusion on here and cracking up while grabbing massive amounts of coins, only hitch to that is where exactly are the Devs, and what if badass.sx's post is showing the Dev dumping I dunno but like I said I am goin for broke and holding
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

There he dumped them. Exactly 1mil. Time is also right...look at the wallet what time it was that he moved them.
That graph looks like someone pulling the fingers! lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Just wanted to make a statement

As you all know i am not a dev, i was recruited as part of the team to help with promotions as i have 20 years in sales and marketing,

I know nothing more than you guys, i am here but do not know what to say to you, i am in the same boat if this tanks i will have lost a lot, + 5 weeks hard work for nothing

1. I cannot believe someone would go to all the effort for an elaborate scam , I mean why not keep the first wallet it was innovative enough? without working hard with constant updates and new features ON TIME 5 in a row, why not dump at 7k or 4k or 3k , why wait until 1k ? sounds strange to me.

2. the whois info could have been changed to protect identity , i do know we have been harassed left right and center and he has personally been threatened on numerous occasions.

3. we have kept this information secret but i am going to break it , i don't care anymore............

We have proof that we were targeted by a pump and dump group ( BLKHAND GROUP) they are known to fud for a long time (megaman, gorrilajam etc) , buy lots of cheap coins , then pump ASHDRAKE, MOUSETU, WIZ .. i am looking at you .. this could very well be happening right now and probably is.

4. The head dev has not replied to any of us since Saturday morning, but this is not unusual as just before an update their can be 3 days in a row were he is very quiet as he is busy coding.

5. The pre-mine I am unsure if it is a mintpal or not , I don't know much about block explorers, i thought the coins were sitting there for all to view but i have taken onboard what some members have said.

6. I want everyone to know that I am above board, I tried honestly to promote something I thought would change crypto forever due to the wallet features and the current situation has me pulling my hair out also.

7, I hope the update hits tonight and everything is good if so grab cheap coins

And finally

I would like to apologize to you all , not for my behavior, I have always tried my best , but to any of you that  supported us and kept the faith and is now like me having to deal with the situation.

I still think the DEV deserves a chance after so many updates on time , after all its only like 1 day overdue .. but you must all do what u feel is right , sell if you must , hold with me if u like , but good luck to you all no matter what you do.

This is all the information I have and thought it fair to share with you all what i know

yours Sincerely

QUANTUM

Activity: 172
Activity: 178
I am going to go out on a limb and say that he moved the coins to the new wallet with trade abilities and it shows as a mintpal address. maybe this is why it is showing mintpal and still stakeing? we will see at 8 tonight. Also it makes more sense to follow through and deliver a great wallet. he would make way more money. Just saying
While things have taken a disturbing turn the past 24 hours I am still slightly hesitant to declare scam for the simple fact that it makes NO sense for Dev to actually put in this much work, make an innovative wallet, GIVE AWAY AN OCCULUS RIFT, and THEN dump on the downswing when they could have dumped at x8 the current price. Since I only spent 0.375 BTC buying (because that's all I had lol) I will hold its not like I am gonna lose my life saving,s so here's hoping the Dev isn't deucing out.

I'm thinking along the same lines. However all the devs just happening to be away through the epitome of the shit storm is just too convenient. I think this coin will see a healthy recovery after this strong shakedown, but the problem is that the shakedown will likely have been coordinated with the devs knowledge. They are either paid to stay silent during this time or part of the p/d group.

This is the only thing I'm concerned about - the Dev is silent, saying nothing. "His" coin just lost near to 60 % 90% of it's value and he is not showing up - letting the FUD spread, so SC get's dumped even more.
Pages:
Jump to: