Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 36. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Guys when I try to open my wallet it says "Silkcoin-QT.exe has stopped working". I have tried downloading wallet again but that doesn't work. Any tips?
Activity: 144
price is dropping below 1k, what is going on here guys ? whale is dumping the coin really hard, now everyone is panic.. should i dump my coin too ?

Dev will release a updated wallet tonight. If not then start dumping  Wink

yeah sure... lol
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

I still don't get it where is the actual good argument of this as a scam.
- Showing rich list (god damn it, it changes every day, of course it will change a lot in two weeks, especially if there's a lot of market activity,  lol jesus christ wtf??)
- and somebody changed the name from C. Zruzoa or something to C.Z (yeah you still know he's last name)
- dev gone for more then 12hours? and there is a problem. DEV on some coins gone for like 10 days, people still didn't fud a scam.

Still don't get it where is the so called scam. Give me proof, good arguments, please change my opinion.

Where's the developer? Grin

Let's see if this is a problem. Your argument now exist only because dev is absent more then 12 hour?

Let's kill that argument:
Dev absent between this dates, and was never called at that times, to be a scam because dev is absent:
- 23 May to 26 May
- 29 May to 1 June
- 6 June to 8 June
- 9 June to 11 June
- 15 June to 17 June

I'm not defending or claiming anything, but i will kill your bogus claim as a scam if i have proof it's a lie from you. Still searching for valid argument to agree with you this is a scam.

Premine has been moved to MintPal.

Was it spent? Please show posting from OP premine address and linking to mintpal, and that it was spent. That could be good argument.

Activity: 139
- Showing rich list (god damn it, it changes every day, of course it will change a lot in two weeks, especially if there's a lot of market activity,  lol jesus christ wtf??)
- and somebody changed the name from C. Zruzoa or something to C.Z (yeah you still know he's last name)
- dev gone for more then 12hours? and there is a problem. DEV on some coins gone for like 10 days, people still didn't fud a scam.

Still don't get it where is the so called scam. Give me proof, good arguments, please change my opinion.

Premine has been moved to MintPal.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Best thing to do now is from this point, wait 24 hours, if dev still didn't come online then you should worry.

Stay calm, and take your dog out for a walk Smiley
Activity: 245
Either you are or you aren't but for a fact if you are Shimalh you are in shit!

We have literally have your name and address. Time for a death bounty? SA is a scary place.

Why you care? You never gave sh*t about this coin and was only here for fudtalk. Keeping BAGs??? PUMP IT SUCKER  Grin

Fuck off you scammy shit.

How much are you getting payed for fudding all day? KARMA BIATCH
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
price is dropping below 1k, what is going on here guys ? whale is dumping the coin really hard, now everyone is panic.. should i dump my coin too ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Everyone is selling, try to remeber how the rich list looked 2 weeks ago!

SILKCOIN IS A SCAM, GET OVER IT, LET IT DIE

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/richlist/

Rich list is screwed now... DEV SCAMMED EVERYONE...

COIN IS DEAD...

Thanks Megamouth Grollia shorts- you don't fool me for a second. Nice try though with your good cop bad cop. Been doing this way too long lol

- Showing rich list (god damn it, it changes every day, of course it will change a lot in two weeks, especially if there's a lot of market activity,  lol jesus christ wtf??)

Where's the developer? Grin
win

We have literally have your name and address. Time for a death bounty? SA is a scary place.

Why you care? You never gave sh*t about this coin and was only here for fudtalk. Keeping BAGs??? PUMP IT SUCKER  Grin

Fuck off you scammy shit.
Activity: 403

COIN IS DEAD...

Thanks Megamouth Grollia shorts- you don't fool me for a second. Nice try though with your good cop bad cop. Been doing this way too long lol

Activity: 154

I will support this.. lol

I wouldn't kill anyone, but I would support a serious kicking that needed hospital time plus a fraud report to the local authorities. A few Bitcoin to the right person in SA would do it.

Ya, of course we don't need. Smiley
Activity: 245

win

lol do what you want i don't know even what is SA

Who cares what you think, we have our man, one of them at least.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
wow srsly guys, 1 day not active and this happens? lol i thougth he wasnt heard from for like a couple weeks. you guys are nuts, ima go buy some.
these are the FACT:

1) Premine address sent to http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/B4pBMP1iJJxAJLTMgvT5nHfHnrJedJLrij
this is a MintPal address (if you try to send 1 SC to this address you will receive an error because you can't withdraw to a mintpal address)

Balance: 1093000 SC

Probably dumped here[the time is near of deposit]:
https://i.imgur.com/Wtf5Gqn.png

2) Changed WHOIS info from silk-coin.com [the same time of mintpal deposit]:
https://i.imgur.com/mCmf54M.png

3) Removed likes from the facebook page and from post
https://i.imgur.com/ngxRICB.png

4) No reply/message from 5(or 1) dev

Guys this is his email [email protected] which is public on the website, please stop bothering.

Wtf???
win

I wouldn't kill anyone, but I would support a serious kicking that needed hospital time plus a fraud report to the local authorities. A few Bitcoin to the right person in SA would do it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

lol do what you want i don't know even what is SA
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

COIN IS DEAD...

Activity: 126
 Angry WHY ALL Huh BYU SILK???  Angry
lol I'm not him, what link are you talking about ? lol

i'm informing people about this scam, i lost about 60%

This may photoshop too. lol

Pages:
Jump to: