Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 53. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
I don't think they should spend the premine to have blog posts written. They were gonna have us campaign through social media instead. People will write blog posts as soon as we get our kickass feature set.

True yeah. Especially when the premine is already gone. I mean he has spent AT LEAST 40 hours working on this and has only made about 125 BTC dumping the premine and instamine. I think it's only fair you guys cough up more money. 40 hours of work and all he made was a measley $100,000 USD? I mean doctors make that much in a year and all they do is save lives - this poor guy released a premined Blackcoin clone - he deserves more money for that. You think it's easy to keep stringing you all along?

It's fine, I trust the team will do the right things with the project and understand it does take some time to get things right. If they spent all their time posting on this forum I doubt I would take them serious. Especially responding to folks that are rude and lack social skills. I hope you got your order filled, that was the last chance.

Oh no I think you are confused - I never bought this piece of shit and never will. Did you miss everything I said? Also the dev dumped everything - premine, instamine, and all - I wouldn't expect too much more activity from him. He's busy on his next scam already. He will surely post again to string you along even more even though he no longer benefits. Why would he work hard for you guys for free? He sold his shares - he's done. A guy that premines 4.5% and then dumps it on the market isn't looking out for your best interests - I promise.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
I would like to ask for some help pls.  Grin
I'm trying to mint some SC but I don't know if I'm forgetting something.
I hover over the lighting type icon and it says the days left for reward, I've been patiently waiting to see, came down to a day, had to restart the PC, the expected time for reward now went up again, this time to 4 days. At this rate, (and maybe of fault of accustomed to faster minting) I'm starting to think I'll never see it minting. Anything I can do to improve this? Any tips?

you can compare staking with the mining process in proof of work (PoW) coins like bitcoin.
just that hashing power in bitcoin would equal the amount of silkcoin you are staking.

higher amount of silkcoin staked-> higher interest (blockrewards) and more frequently
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Prices moving up on all exchanges.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
I don't think they should spend the premine to have blog posts written. They were gonna have us campaign through social media instead. People will write blog posts as soon as we get our kickass feature set.

True yeah. Especially when the premine is already gone. I mean he has spent AT LEAST 40 hours working on this and has only made about 125 BTC dumping the premine and instamine. I think it's only fair you guys cough up more money. 40 hours of work and all he made was a measley $100,000 USD? I mean doctors make that much in a year and all they do is save lives - this poor guy released a premined Blackcoin clone - he deserves more money for that. You think it's easy to keep stringing you all along?

It's fine, I trust the team will do the right things with the project and understand it does take some time to get things right. If they spent all their time posting on this forum I doubt I would take them serious. Especially responding to folks that are rude and lack social skills. I hope you got your order filled, that was the last chance.
Activity: 139
I would like to ask for some help pls.  Grin
I'm trying to mint some SC but I don't know if I'm forgetting something.
I hover over the lighting type icon and it says the days left for reward, I've been patiently waiting to see, came down to a day, had to restart the PC, the expected time for reward now went up again, this time to 4 days. At this rate, (and maybe of fault of accustomed to faster minting) I'm starting to think I'll never see it minting. Anything I can do to improve this? Any tips?
Activity: 269
Which multipool you referring to?

I always wait a little bit before getting the latest wallet, unless there is a fork involved.

In other news, when are we getting our multipool? The market could use the buy pressure and I don't want BTC at the moment.

I have been hoping for a multipool to start pumping up the price too.
Fixed problem.  Updated windows, defragged reg, deleted appdata and downloaded qt from top of thread.   Everything works perfect now.

Fibre Knight
Metroid,

OK, you are not making any sense at this point and you are illustrating your ignorance within this specific subject matter. I am trying to conduct some serious conversation and you keep shouting quips and phrases to be recognized. Can you please do that somewhere else to satisfy your ego?
Fibre Knight
Check out this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7373864

I had a very similar issue, even though I was running win 7 x64, it kept giving me the error.  I finally decided to installed the x86 32 bit version on my computer and it worked.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=8328

EDIT: Also had to copy these 2 files (msvcp100.dll, msvcr100.dll) from C:\Windows\System32 to the same folder as the silkcoin-qt.exe.

Cheers for the link, however still not working after trying both the x64 & x86 versions & copying those files in the wallet folder.
Now just crashes with no error.

I'm not too bothered for now... will wait and see what the next update brings, and use 1.0.9 until then.

I had to place the 110 DLL's (not 100) in the same dir as the qt - then worked for my on win 7 x 64 - but mintpal exchange data no dice.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Well the dev already dumped all of that. He needs more of your money if you want him to keep stringing you along. Otherwise he'll just move on to his new scam - he already has the domain. It's a lot easier making a quick 100 BTC off a fresh premine scam than it is trying to bring a coin back from the dead and spend hundreds of hours of work innovating. Why not just clone his source coin, change a couple things, premine, and lie about some crazy hyped up feature that will never see the light of day? Worked great on you guys and will work great on a new batch of suckers. I'm sure some of you will even fall for it again. He gets off completely free because he just gets to vanish and make a new name.

I know what you mean, man. I only have about a thousand silk and I'd love to get some more soon too!
I am thinking to collect 1 BTC in total from donations, and with this we will buy a full written article at www.cryptocoinsnews.com that will definitely boost it.

Perhaps a good idea to get a trusted escrow service to hold the coins while we try to reach 1 BTC.

The potential of this project is bigger than most people think, good publicity would be great and much welcome.

Shouldn't the 4.5% premine funds be used for this type of thing?

Well the dev already dumped all of that. He needs more of your money if you want him to keep stringing you along. Otherwise he'll just move on to his new scam - he already has the domain. It's a lot easier making a quick 100 BTC off a fresh premine scam than it is trying to bring a coin back from the dead and spend hundreds of hours of work innovating. Why not just clone his source coin, change a couple things, premine, and lie about some crazy hyped up feature that will never see the light of day? Worked great on you guys and will work great on a new batch of suckers. I'm sure some of you will even fall for it again. He gets off completely free because he just gets to vanish and make a new name.
Fibre Knight
I am thinking to collect 1 BTC in total from donations, and with this we will buy a full written article at www.cryptocoinsnews.com that will definitely boost it.

Perhaps a good idea to get a trusted escrow service to hold the coins while we try to reach 1 BTC.

The potential of this project is bigger than most people think, good publicity would be great and much welcome.

Shouldn't the 4.5% premine funds be used for this type of thing?
What you guys really need is a defibrillator  Cheesy
Activity: 341
I always wait a little bit before getting the latest wallet, unless there is a fork involved.

In other news, when are we getting our multipool? The market could use the buy pressure and I don't want BTC at the moment.

I have been hoping for a multipool to start pumping up the price too.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
wallet stuck at 60000  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Hasnt been a better opportunity for people to buy SC right now.
Hopefully we can get a few more latecomers who missed out to buy now, they wont regret it.
Im going to buy another BTC worth of SC soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
The person that is manipulating the markets is just 1 or 2 persons, they/he keep pushing 10000.000000 and 20000.000000 sell orders to make you sell...

Not worry about this, just see your coins double in value in the upcomming weeks Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: