Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 55. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Check out this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7373864

I had a very similar issue, even though I was running win 7 x64, it kept giving me the error.  I finally decided to installed the x86 32 bit version on my computer and it worked.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=8328

EDIT: Also had to copy these 2 files (msvcp100.dll, msvcr100.dll) from C:\Windows\System32 to the same folder as the silkcoin-qt.exe.

Cheers for the link, however still not working after trying both the x64 & x86 versions & copying those files in the wallet folder.
Now just crashes with no error.

I'm not too bothered for now... will wait and see what the next update brings, and use 1.0.9 until then.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It seems some ppl need constant positive reinforcement or else they freak out. Altcoin dev teams are NOT professionally equipped organizations with vast resources to sit and shoot the shit with fud'ers etc. Even multi-billion dollar companies don't put out a constant stream of "everything is ok!", so get a grip already!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
who can answer me Huh  why the dev aways offline today? what time he update the new release???

All we know is sometime later today and he's probably offline because he is working on the wallet update just chill the hell out, sit back, relax and ride out this FUDstorm
Activity: 364
#Quantum12 ,  why #silkcoin aways offline today? when he update the new release?

I don't know i am not his mom, wife etc.. he's an adult , is probably furiously coding (not unusual experience for me with him) just b4 the release.

he has not let us down yet with 5 updates, so i guess its rdy when rdy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Wow, it must really suck to be MEGAman.  His life is so meaningless and boring that he has nothing better to do but come here and save us from ourselves.  I almost kinda feel sorry for him, except for the fact that he's so annoying I'd rather he go drown himself in the toliet.
Activity: 21
who can answer me Huh  why the dev aways offline today? what time he update the new release???
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
I'm done for the day or bholzer is gonna bitch me out because he acts like my dad but ask yourself one question: have I been wrong about anything yet? I mean you have to admit my predictions have been spot-on. In fact, I'm the only one that made accurate predictions in the whole thread. Just think about it. How much are you willing to lose?

How much are we willing to lose? We are willing to lose YOU Smiley

You'll not be missed, thanks and bye you liar, you keep saying this was my last post and I will not come back, but you show up every time...

Don't quote me, refer to me, or address me in the thread then you moron. Ignoring you would be rude. Seriously you should be wearing a helmet 24/7. Never seen so many people rejecting facts and grinning ear-to-ear while they watch their money go "bye bye." How many warning signs do you need? Keep quoting me and I'll keep coming back. Unlike this scammer dev, I don't turn my back on people.

Megaman it says next to your username, "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" so most people will do the opposite of what you say since you give bad advice which means in the end more people will buy silkcoin and lose more money.

I give great advice. I was given that rating by people in this thread in an attempt to discredit me. Just because this whole thing was a scam doesn't mean it wasn't pretty well executed. The dev made a lot of cash for just over a month of part-time work. My guess is close to $100,000 USD. His next scam is probably about to be released - expect to see it racing up the charts at MintPal soon.

I want to ignore you Metroid (Kazin?) but you really make me smile. You so sly lol

You finally get out, man? Please tell me you got out on this mini-bump. There is a decent buy order out there for 1700 - after today we'll never see that price again. If you haven't already unloaded, it will be liberating to unload this turd and then we can laugh together as it finishes burning to the ground. Never stay inside a burning building.

I did not "get out". I have all my lovely coins stuck staking right now so they will not be going anywhere for a while. How about you? How much coin you trying to get this week? That 1700 buy is nothing, but sorry I can't fill that this time --I know sucks when nobody selling cheap.
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
I'm done for the day or bholzer is gonna bitch me out because he acts like my dad but ask yourself one question: have I been wrong about anything yet? I mean you have to admit my predictions have been spot-on. In fact, I'm the only one that made accurate predictions in the whole thread. Just think about it. How much are you willing to lose?

You'll not be missed, thanks and bye you liar, you keep saying this was my last post and I will not come back, but you show up every time...

Don't quote me, refer to me, or address me in the thread then you moron. Ignoring you would be rude. Seriously you should be wearing a helmet 24/7. Never seen so many people rejecting facts and grinning ear-to-ear while they watch their money go "bye bye." How many warning signs do you need? Keep quoting me and I'll keep coming back. Unlike this scammer dev, I don't turn my back on people.

Megaman it says next to your username, "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" so most people will do the opposite of what you say since you give bad advice which means in the end more people will buy silkcoin and lose more money.

I give great advice. I was given that rating by people in this thread in an attempt to discredit me. Just because this whole thing was a scam doesn't mean it wasn't pretty well executed. The dev made a lot of cash for just over a month of part-time work. My guess is close to $100,000 USD. His next scam is probably about to be released - expect to see it racing up the charts at MintPal soon.

I want to ignore you Metroid (Kazin?) but you really make me smile. You so sly lol

You finally get out, man? Please tell me you got out on this mini-bump. There is a decent buy order out there for 1700 - after today we'll never see that price again. If you haven't already unloaded, it will be liberating to unload this turd and then we can laugh together as it finishes burning to the ground. Never stay inside a burning building.
Activity: 126
I got a question about staking - should I keep all my SC in one address to earn the most stake blocks or should I spread my coins out?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
MEGAman I'll ask you again!

MEGAman, really... please answer me. Why you care so much about all of us?
Activity: 21
#Quantum12 ,  why #silkcoin aways offline today? when he update the new release?
Activity: 336

How many warning signs you need?
Megaman - Fake crypto prophet

There is lot of manipulation on the market. The sell orders are weak. You can push them by 20% up with few btc

Hold your coins and buy little bit more to destroy fake sell walls!

Talk about silkcoin with your friends.

Burn the fudder. Purge the scammer. Kill the dumper   Cool

Fibre Knight

Activity: 364
Anytime megaman posts spam, simply place this afterwards to remind people what he is doing (trying to extort money).

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zwyzwh&s=8#.U6U_erEuI6U

but remember, he's only here to help people out!!! he wants to help people out sooo much, that it only takes 0.5 btc to stop his righteous mission  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

Activity: 784

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
They are pumping...take a profit or stay away!!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
[...]
The entire market is about risk vs reward margins, judge for yourself the chances between the above two possibilities. It's entirely possible Mega is completely altruistic, has no stake in SC, has brought in others with no stake in SC, and is just trying to do the right thing. Entirely possible, but it'd be a first on BitcoinTalk.

Grin Grin Grin
Fibre Knight
MEGAman, really... please answer me. Why you care so much about all of us?

Bet he is the double rainbow guy.
Pages:
Jump to: