Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 93. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 500
Update for the white paper :

The white paper is almost ready and will be released at 2 PM GMT, so in about 12 hours.

Great job and ignore the trolls, take as much time as you need.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Update for the white paper :

The white paper is almost ready and will be released at 2 PM GMT, so in about 12 hours.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
Haha search for sockpoppet and sockpoppets in the thread, it's obvious megaman is gorillajam and resharecoin, get a life seriously !
Funny how there's almost only these accounts using this expression Smiley.

Well I'm done with him too -> ignore.

Probably smart, Dick Tracy. Especially since you can't even spell "sock puppet" and apparently don't know the definition in this case. You have made up your mind to clutch your bag of scamcoins, look the other way when it comes to facts, have faith in a scammer, and lose your money - it will be easier to do without having to see me accurately predict everything that is about to happen. Believe it or not I'm not the only smart person on the Internet - anybody with their head on straight can see this is a scam from a mile away. 4.5% premine and a lying dev - that's enough right there for a scam convinction beyond a reasonable doubt. Plenty more evidence in this thread alone but you have already made up your mind - you're stubborn and will go down with the ship. Nothing, not even common sense, can stop you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am a little bit worry about dev's identify.
I see most of scam coin keep identify anon.
If this coin is really transparent, why dev not reveal their identify?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Haha search for sockpoppet and sockpoppets in the thread, it's obvious megaman is gorillajam and resharecoin, get a life seriously !
Funny how there's almost only these accounts using this expression Smiley.

Well I'm done with him too -> ignore.
If this is the "pump" imagine how bad the "dump" will be. Not much resistance all the way down to 2000 now. The Silkcoin story: By this time next week it will surely be in the low teens. Before you know it people will try to blame me and others will claim it's just "weak hands" and keep buying. Then it will dip into triple digits and some people might start to grow concerned while others claim it's "all part of the plan." Before you know it'll be worthless and the dev will finish dumping the premine and vanish. I've seen this same show a hundred times now (probably literally 100+ times) - it's not really that entertaining since the plot is always the same and the ending is always the same but people keep tuning in anyway. You can sleep easy knowing your lost money went to line the pockets of a cheap criminal who wasn't even very clever.
Activity: 154
Everyone, if you still haven't added Megaman and friends on your ignore list, why haven't you?!???

Activity: 280
We don't need pump.

We need business accepting SilkCoin.  And to get there, it is a looong road.  Devs are going a good job from day 1 with the wallet - and we could hope for the so called eco-system to come true, but we still need to developpe the "promo" part of SilkCoin.  It's nice to give some SC or hype the coin in the trollbox - but not that nice.  We need to create a useful currency and have it accepted if we want a true and permanent pump. 

Then now, how do we promote SilkCoin ?

I sent a PM to Silkcoin about it today.  We do need to be much more agressive - a nice wallet is not enought to hit 30ksato+, not even close.  There is a limit of what devs could do - we now must stop hoping for the best, and start creating it.

I agree: the end goal is for people to use crypto currencies in their daily life.
Free open access community participant development programs where the best rises to the top is the process and the progress.
I'm attached to bitcoin and silkcoin for various reasons and will do what I can to help it diffuse to local community etc.

The long term plan is development of a easy to use and attractive "cool" wallet that will appeal. This so far looks likely to be accomplished by silkcoin devs.
Apart from the wallet we need a way to link into different networks, i.e. the ecosystem resembling a "social network" but in effect much more.
Then we need people to prefer trading on that system and with Silkcoin. This will likely be because of ease of use and financial incentive. Anonymity has fringe appeal but is not actually essential for this to happen.

All of this, each of us and our participation, is all happening quite organically although it does not feel like that from an individual perspective.
ive been pushing price down past few hours. taking candy from babies. My buys are set through 3400-3500, gimme some more please

and check the sell depth in 20 mins

Hilarious. Getting desperate I see. A week from today you'll be "taking candy from babies" at 1500 and a week after that triple digits. History will repeat itself once again and everyone will lose. The key is: will anybody learn from it? I like to think a few will.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
I would like to  thank the Silk Fairy for the gum ball! You are awesome!
Fibre Knight
"Troll (that's you), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone reading this thread is now dumber for having been exposed to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Fibre Knight
ive been pushing price down past few hours. taking candy from babies. My buys are set through 3400-3500, gimme some more please

Is that you with your 10.6353 coins? You a whale?
Activity: 224

Activity: 741
Every single thing on the road map is nice - but for the moment, it is still just "projects".  Im confident we will see those feature soon or later - but still we have to find way to promote SC other then just waiting for "news" or posting pics of cool camels.  We are now DogeCoin - we dont want SC to be hyped by an image, isnit ?

Fibre Knight
We don't need pump.

We need business accepting SilkCoin.  And to get there, it is a looong road.  Devs are going a good job from day 1 with the wallet - and we could hope for the so called eco-system to come true, but we still need to developpe the "promo" part of SilkCoin.  It's nice to give some SC or hype the coin in the trollbox - but not that nice.  We need to create a useful currency and have it accepted if we want a true and permanent pump.  

I sent a PM to Silkcoin about it today.  We do need to be much more agressive - a nice wallet is not enought to hit 30ksato+, not even close.  There is a limit of what devs could do - we now must stop hoping for the best, and start creating it.

Just a good pump, not a dump. Agree, the coin needs to have an intrinsic value other than trade speculation. Think they see that with the gaming IMO
Activity: 741
We don't need pump.

We need business accepting SilkCoin.  And to get there, it is a looong road.  Devs are going a good job from day 1 with the wallet - and we could hope for the so called eco-system to come true, but we still need to developpe the "promo" part of SilkCoin.  It's nice to give some SC or hype the coin in the trollbox - but not that nice.  We need to create a useful currency and have it accepted if we want a true and permanent pump. 

I sent a PM to Silkcoin about it today.  We do need to be much more agressive - a nice wallet is not enought to hit 30ksato+, not even close.  There is a limit of what devs could do - we now must stop hoping for the best, and start creating it.

Fibre Knight
PUMP INCOMING! Cheesy Cheesy

We need a healthy pump from time to time..
Activity: 476
I'm one of the only people providing factual information on this coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Before this guy starts adding eco-system layers to the client maybe he should consider making a client built on a version of Bitcoin newer than 1 1/2 years old. The code was outdated when Blackcoin used it and even more outdated when Silkcoin used the Blackcoin code (and didn't even remember to change the address prefix. Really no excuse other than laziness and inexperience - I know it's not a big deal but it's pretty hilarious the addresses start with "B"). Also will be interesting to see how long he keeps up this "eco-system" story before he throws in the towel and dumps the rest of his premine. He'd make a lot more money starting a new scam than continuing to string you guys along - nobody smart and nobody with money is still buying this crap.

Might as well get this back out there. They keep rolling out the blindfolds but it just keeps motivating me. Giant pictures quoted over and over just make you look more guilty.

Seriously guys put your money into established currencies with a future like BTC, LTC, VTC, etc. Don't waste your money on this doomed premined garbage with a fly-by-night dev on his 10th scam of the year. Don't do it! LTC is a steal right now and will be around long-term. This shit will just go lower and lower and lower until the dev dumps and leaves. I assure you. The fact that they have to post firebugged screenshots and give me a negative trust rating and post giant memes over and over and over to bury the truth should concern you. They never address my concerns - just try to run from them. They know they're guilty. Quit wasting your money! YOU WILL LOSE MONEY HERE. Sell now, cut your losses, and go buy a real coin that isn't here to scam you and vanish.

You obviously haven't been around this thread much. I have been here since day one and I can say that the dev's on this project are better than allot of the other coins.

Why are you still spouting off about it? IF people don't want to listen to you they won't. Plain and simple.

Can't you find some other thread to piss and moan in? Plenty of dev's who DO NOTHING, that could use your banter in their threads.

I get sick of seeing soo many of your post's dedicated to your ranting. When I am just trying to find info about the coin.

You sir need to find some thing to do with your time.
Pages:
Jump to: