Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 91. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This whitepaper had better be great Smiley I think listing the steps is a positive. Its also a positive to create some forward momentum. The fud will never stop but there is 1 thing that causes people to ignore fud. Thats green candles heading up. I believe this coin will approach 0.0006 in the next few weeks.

I admit the premine seems a bit steep but consider this are you going to work on a coin non stop for weeks for free?? Of course not. So lets see how this dev and his team continues forward.

Steve
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
I liked SilkCoin very much, discovered this coin like 3 week ago, invested here most of my crypto money and also brought here few my friends...and now what? over 4% premine? No, thank you! Sold all coins, this premine is simply huge for coin. Wish you still best SC community.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town

Don't make the man important. Actually, I am really greatfull to megaman. Because of him the price is depressed under 4000 sat for a couple of days and I already managed to accumulate over 600k SC now. When we see 10 k in a couple of days, I might reward him. What do you guys think, would 0.5 btc be an appriopriate reward for him when SC reaches 10K?

SC will never exceed 6000 again which is actually lower than where I told you all to sell at. It will almost certainly be under 2000 by this time next week. If the dev sees the writing on the wall and dumps before then it will be even lower. You guys just make up prices while I tell it like it is.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Anytime megaman posts spam, simply place this afterwards to remind people what he is doing (trying to extort money).

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zwyzwh&s=8#.U6U_erEuI6U

but remember, he's only here to help people out!!! he wants to help people out sooo much, that it only takes 0.5 btc to stop his righteous mission  Roll Eyes

Geez, what a dick, thats basically blackmail and/or extortion!

Has anyone checked his BTC address on the block explorer?
Activity: 162
Guys any predictions on price once the whitepaper is out?

At least a dollar.

Cheesy

This is the mentality we're dealing with here. Silkcoin is obviously overvalued right now at 2 cents and this guy thinks a whitepaper, which hundreds of coins have put out but never actually followed through on, will cause the price to jump over 50 times. Classic Silkcoin buyer right here. Zero clue.

Thanks for mentioning megaman. Pfff I really believed him and almost bought Silkcoin for all my money. Thanks again, you really saved me.

Its not about the whitepaper but what it is about! SILK COIN has an unique feature they call the eco-system.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Anytime megaman posts spam, simply place this afterwards to remind people what he is doing (trying to extort money).

but remember, he's only here to help people out!!! he wants to help people out sooo much, that it only takes 0.5 btc to stop his righteous mission  Roll Eyes

Don't make the man important. Actually, I am really greatfull to megaman. Because of him the price is depressed under 4000 sat for a couple of days and I already managed to accumulate over 600k SC now. When we see 10 k in a couple of days, I might reward him. What do you guys think, would 0.5 btc be an appriopriate reward for him when SC reaches 10K?
Activity: 868

Activity: 778

At least a dollar.

Cheesy

This is the mentality we're dealing with here. Silkcoin is obviously overvalued right now at 2 cents and this guy thinks a whitepaper, which hundreds of coins have put out but never actually followed through on, will cause the price to jump over 50 times. Classic Silkcoin buyer right here. Zero clue.

Thanks for mentioning megaman. Pfff I really believed him and almost bought Silkcoin for all my money. Thanks again, you really saved me.
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

At least a dollar.

Cheesy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Don't think it's going to be a huge pump on the Whitepaper, seems like every other coin has one nowaday.  It's when the market, anon, and other features start coming out that people are going to realize, this is the real deal.  And once that happens, moonshots.
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am looking for a Web Dev/Admin, basically anyone that knows how to build a site and setup a multipool, this project will benefit the SC community (of which I am a bag holding member) any interested parties please PM me for details.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
What's a good amount to hold would be the better question.

I would say try and hold at least 100k.  Anything less.  Well it ain't enough.   

Anything more.. well after this week you won't be able to afford it.

At least a dollar.
Activity: 250
Finally this thread is getting all cleaned up. I Love watching an exceptionally intelligent community grow in battle.  (-:

Silkcoin is the first community I have felt comfortable in and look forward to staying long term.

In theory the whitepaper is the first step in the making of cryptocurrency.  So really ya'll haven't seen nothin yet.   Cool

And the Camel Marches On.
Activity: 741
Too bad we wish "anon" because this kind of behavior would not happen that often.  Tricky spot !  Look now at CRYPT collapse.  Thousand of BTC has been lost - in a drama dev against dev.  Transpacrency is a key element in crypto in my opinion.

That being said, I do hope that the White Paper tomorrow will be worth the wait ! 

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Remember
Coinmart that I tried to tell you was an old scam that Silkcoin completely denied was him.

But wait, this account has never tried to tell me that in the past! Only megaman and gorillajam have been spreading those lies...
Soo thanks for admitting that you are a megaman or gorilla sockpuppet account haha.. further evidence that YOU are a scammer.

Can you please give it up now?
All of your attempts to show that this coin is a scam have been disproved...
You have been shown to lie and photoshop messages from the silkcoin dev in an attempt to discredit him.
You have been shown to try and extort BTC from the silkcoin dev in order for you to stop spreading your spam lies.
It is clear that YOU are a scammer. That is one thing we all know now. It still waits to be seen how silkcoin plays out, but one thing is for sure- you cannot be trusted.
Your behavior is illegal (or would be, if law had any jurisdiction here) and abusive. If this continues I ask everybody to please give megaman a negative trust rating, citing his attempts to extort btc from the devs and his fraudulent photoshopped personal message.

The amount of time and effort you are spending on here, to your own demise, is astounding! You must really be desperate for that 0.5 btc extortion money.

Wow, this is probably one of the best hook, line, and, sinker arguments ever.  Nice.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
For a coin to skyrocket you need to get rid of all weak hands.  I am sure that is why the price has clung at 3.5k-4.5k all week long. Now we have a chance to really fly.  The FUD does serve a purpose beyond just annoying chatter and forcing the price down. It gets rid of the folks that don't have faith in the coin.  If you are holding white coin right now. Its not because your waiting for a Pump and Dump. It is because you think it is a wise investment for the long term. I am not selling at 3500 satoshi or 35000 satoshi. I am looking for $10 or better. I like SILK better then DRK LTC or BTC. It will only go up in the long run. The white paper is just the first step. SILKCOIN is  GREAT!!

Although I do agree with your sentiment about the coin being a viable currency and much more, all coin is currently a commodity and thus traded on the exchange as a commodity, meaning there is a fair amount of speculation and thus (unfortunately right now) instability This is how the exchange makes money and keeps the coin listed and you and me happy to have a home. You are not going to want a coin that is just sitting there having things being built in the background, but agree there is so much more to look forward to with this coin. Good or bad, I think we are going to have that influx of volume real soon, and a fair amount of market shift and correction around this coin. This is trading and frankly an opportunity to make additional coins (in addition to staking). All these trading event increase the worth of the coin and thus folks like me and you whom hold dear ultimately have more than we started with, but never less than we need. The best thing about this coin right now are the lack of idiots trying to promote it across all exchanges. This is actually a breath of fresh aire.
Pages:
Jump to: