Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed! - page 13. (Read 137908 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
why price on bittrex is low 0,05? who to believe  Undecided
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Yeah, me too   Smiley

Everyone is sleeping on SNGLS, masternodes are the trend now. I'll just keep buying.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Everyone is sleeping on SNGLS, masternodes are the trend now. I'll just keep buying.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
what was the ico price ?
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/singulardtv/btc

2 minutes ago   0.00014901  !!

also coingecko has the wrong price???

I bought 1000 coins at 0.00004500 just in case  Tongue
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Are guys serious?  Someone on one of the smaller markets had bought up to $0.48.  It only constituted like 8% of total daily volume, but it artificially icreases the average.  Bittrex as reporting correctly and there was no bug.  Some as gaming the markets to gain exposure for singls.  You will we that type activity preceede a rid in volume and price. 

That could be due to a concerted effort of unknown parties, or could be the gained exposure on coinmarketcap.  probably a mix of both.  Just good cheap marketing really.  Obviously relatively no one knows about this project.

There is hiring news coming next week and a are matching today launch in June I think. Hoping voluming continues to improve and we we price appreciation.
Activity: 689
The price in coinmarketcap seems bugged

Sngls is trading at 4.5k satoshi meanwhile coinmarketcap is showing 7000 satoshi

Thought theres some new hype xd

I noticed that also. First time that coinmarketcap is wrong about price and I don't know why. Prices on markets were good, about 4400, but the average price was @ 6800.

SingularDTV: Building a Decentralized Entertainment Economy

SingularDTV Medium blog post MAR 28 2017

https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/singulardtv-building-a-decentralized-entertainment-economy-6ed514954bc3

This is very nice, can't wait the release of the rights management modules and the new website...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
The price in coinmarketcap seems bugged

Sngls is trading at 4.5k satoshi meanwhile coinmarketcap is showing 7000 satoshi

Thought theres some new hype xd
Going to get myself a little more SNGLS as a long term investment...

Has singular provided divideds? If so, how much?

Not yet, their final version of platform has not been released yet, just wait for a few months or years, they will distribute the dividends if they profit. It is long term thing, not in short term.
that's really a good way to invest money while you are waiting for the value to arise you have a lots of things to expect coming from the dev, its nice to see that the price really starting to climb up might possible to see more and more, keep it up dev team time to hold..
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Not yet, their final version of platform has not been released yet, just wait for a few months or years, they will distribute the dividends if they profit. It is long term thing, not in short term.
that's really a good way to invest money while you are waiting for the value to arise you have a lots of things to expect coming from the dev, its nice to see that the price really starting to climb up might possible to see more and more, keep it up dev team time to hold..
Activity: 331

Activity: 527
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Well.. SNGL proof it self after being under ICO level for more than five months. Guess now all ICO investor should be happy by the price.
I wish it could come back down to 3k again.  Grin
Activity: 1092
btcstakes.com
Nice price jump. Word is getting around I guess.
My favorite.. =)
SingularDTV: A Decentralized “Netflix” on Ethereum

Every creative person will have their own channel or brand on SingularDTV

An Interview with Zach LeBeau (CEO SingularDTV) with Blocktribune.com

http://blocktribune.com/zach-lebeau-every-creative-person-will-have-their-own-channel-or-brand-on-singulardtv/
Activity: 436
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If this coin was cheaper than I would purchase it because this project looks like it has the potential to increase in value.
Joe Lubin is a smart dude.
I really like this video that shows the genesis of this project.  2 and a half years ago they started the project with, " We should clean that up."

And they are executing the vision with launch in 2 to 3 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT7mtbxpp1k&t

Yes, there are lot's of new innovations.
as I have understood, they are using these smart contracts to lock millions in SNGLS funds for at least two years.  So developers are all in with this.
I really like this video that shows the genesis of this project.  2 and a half years ago they started the project with, " We should clean that up."

And they are executing the vision with launch in 2 to 3 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT7mtbxpp1k&t

Pages:
Jump to: