Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed! - page 14. (Read 137908 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hello, guys!

Here is the SingularDTV Update
by Zach LeBeau (CEO)
for the week of April 10, 2017

https://youtu.be/SCZNgjx_jfE
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Sweet, plenty of time to get me some more SNGLS.

Keep working devteam! I wish I didn't buy more when it was about 1k..
And I wonder why this coin has such weak interest..  not many people in this thread.. not on major exchange (polo)
Where we will have update on Sngls webpage?

The new/updated SingularDTV website will be released prior/with the Launch of Module #1 (Rights Management Gateway) in June
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
And I wonder why this coin has such weak interest..  not many people in this thread.. not on major exchange (polo)

The new/updated SingularDTV website will be released prior/with the Launch of Module #1 (Rights Management Gateway) in June
You can check out the Q&A vids, from bottom of the page, great stuff:

https://singulardtv.com/videos

Q&A starting from
12. Q&A - What's the Value Proposition of SingularDTV?
13. Q&A - What's the SingularDTV Plan?
14. Q&A - What is a SNGLS Token?
15. Q&A - How Many SNGLS Tokens Are There?
16. Q&A - How Many Developers are on the SingularDTV Team?

They are on bittrex, hopefully polo will add SNGLS to ETH trading pairs soon. Untill then the price will be moderate, after on polo, it usually sky rockets...

There seems to be a valid development team with SingularDTV and Billions of SNGLS tokens are locked for 2 years at least and then they will decide how to use them. For more promoting, developing, etc...
So it's an incentive to work harder developing this.

Lot's of good things coming..

They are on bittrex, hopefully polo will add SNGLS to ETH trading pairs soon. Untill then the price will be moderate, after on polo, it usually sky rockets...

There seems to be a valid development team with SingularDTV and Millions of SNGLS tokens are locked for 2 years at least and then they will decide how to use them. For more promoting, developing, etc...
So it's an incentive to work harder developing this.

Lot's of good things coming..

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
And I wonder why this coin has such weak interest..  not many people in this thread.. not on major exchange (polo)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
While the main economic model designed by SDTV is around retail applications for artists and creators, CODEX incorporates a B2B business model that will expand the functionality of ETH tokens, as well as the power of diversification of systems that are already based In these tokens.
Developers selected around the world are already being invited to participate in CODEX as consultants, and other developers are being hired to work full time.

Every creative person will have their own channel or brand on SingularDTV

An Interview with Zach LeBeau (CEO SingularDTV) with Blocktribune.com

http://blocktribune.com/zach-lebeau-every-creative-person-will-have-their-own-channel-or-brand-on-singulardtv/
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Singular looks quite well positioned. Here is a quote from slack posted the other day:

"don't be so willing to lose your SNGLS.  Think of it this way, every time you do a valuation of a company look at how much cash they have in hand. Take a look at Apple Inc. They have about 100BB cash in hand, based on their growth model they are valued at 7to 8X cash, so 700 to 800BB valuation. We have little over 30MM dollar cash, so from a comparative valuation alone 30*8 =240MM dollars. That's how much the SNGLS market cap should be valued at with the level of cash we have. On top of this, we are assuming we will grow like apple. Our growth rate is going to be exponential because we're a new company. So a proper valuation of our company is about 500MM dollars. That puts the  SNGLS price at $0.50 per SNGLS token. Now do the math and realize that, we can still rise in price 10X higher than here and still be fairly valued with peers. Compare to Netflix and others, if we were to get Netflix valuation then SNGLS price would have to be 50 dollar each.

weather or not we get Netflix like valuation really depends on our software, marketting and branding. Right now the smartest programmers working with Ether are housed in Consensys so I'm fairly confident we will get a good system out the door. So don't be so willing to give up your SNGLS without letting it fully mature."

You can discount the rest, just think of this: 30 Million cash + solid technical team + compelling vision = ?

I wonder how this project will look 2-3 years from now. Smiley
From the Coin Telegraph:

"SingularDTV has announced it has hired noted Hollywood producer Michael Blieden as an advisor.
The firm, which is working on multiple projects and utilizes Ethereum technology, is due to launch its flagship product in Q2 this year. Blieden will be a major contributor to the event and will receive his salary in Ethereum tokens." Why not paid is SNGLS shares instead, gives him more incentive to work harder for Singular. Ether price will go higher regardless.  Undecided

May be because the only SNGLS that are available for the Workshop (be used for development of the platform) are locked for 2 years from the date of the ending of the token launch (Oct 2018). SingularDTV did raise ETH in that token launch. Since it has been selling some or that ETH they have fiat (usd) as well. So the choice is simple:
ETH or USD...

Fair enough Blieden went for ETH
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
From the Coin Telegraph:

"SingularDTV has announced it has hired noted Hollywood producer Michael Blieden as an advisor.
The firm, which is working on multiple projects and utilizes Ethereum technology, is due to launch its flagship product in Q2 this year. Blieden will be a major contributor to the event and will receive his salary in Ethereum tokens." Why not paid is SNGLS shares instead, gives him more incentive to work harder for Singular. Ether price will go higher regardless.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Cointelegraph:

Hollywood Blockchained: Ethereum based Entertainment Platform SingularDTV promises more high profile hires

https://cointelegraph.com/news/hollywood-blockchained-ethereum-based-entertainment-platform-promises-more-high-profile-hires

How is the salary of these high-profiles set according to the budget of the project?

Cointelegraph:

Hollywood Blockchained: Ethereum based Entertainment Platform SingularDTV promises more high profile hires

https://cointelegraph.com/news/hollywood-blockchained-ethereum-based-entertainment-platform-promises-more-high-profile-hires
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
Why is it not available in poloniex? I really wanted it.

Poloniex might add SNGLS tokens once the team starts rolling out modules and after some contents get listed on the platform. You can also fill out a request form to add SNGLS tokens. For the time being bittrex is a good exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Why is it not available in poloniex? I really wanted it.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
The price reflection is great for those who invested in the ICO. I am more excited about the technology release. I would love to publish my content on something like SingularDTV than Youtube.

Looking forward to the day when I will be using SingularDTV instead of YouTube with all their censorship and so- called- war on "Fake News" yet all these small independent alt media are the ones giving out the "Truth" instead of Govenment propaganda.

Do any of the "main" media tell us the truth of what's really happening in the stock- markets? Or how central banks are buying company stocks to prop up and keep the markets "looking good" in their Ponzi scheme? No they don't.

Rant over.......... just waiting for the SHTF  and for the curtain to be finally lifted.

Gold, Silver and Crypto in hand, and  a couple of months food,water and cash for during the collapse, where hopefully "real" change will come.

Chance favours the prepared. ^_^
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
there is a super fans group for singulardtv in china.
Pages:
Jump to: