Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed! - page 11. (Read 137908 times)

Activity: 908
Merit: 503
This does not look like a top 30 project... Why is it in the top 30?

Not trying to FUD, read a bunch and IMO there's a lot better coins.
That said, I'm all about diversifying my portfolio, so someone with insight, please share.

What does a top30 project look like ? Did you read the whitepaper of this project, do you understand what it's trying to do ? or you only see the lack of useless spam in this thread like all the other coins have usually about pumps and dumps and HODL ? It is your money, if you want to find out stuff, well, starting reading and if still you don't understand, try slack, that's where people talk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
"Bittrex 2.0 is coming… In this new phase of the exchange USD trading will become available. No longer will people need to buy ETH or BTC in order to participate in the SingularDTV ecosystem. "
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/bitrex-2-0-singulardtv-and-100-eth-d5b852ddcd9d
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
This does not look like a top 30 project... Why is it in the top 30?

Not trying to FUD, read a bunch and IMO there's a lot better coins.
That said, I'm all about diversifying my portfolio, so someone with insight, please share.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I'm glad SDTV will be officially coming out of stealth mode soon. The list of speakers at Ethereal is really impressive.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Any update on the launch of the new website?

This project has solid volume, averaging maybe 70 btc a day it seems?  That would easily be top 50 on poloniex and with that exposure the volume would necessarily increase.

Etherdelta, appears to be a new exchange.  Does anyone have any insight into that platform.

Glad to see that the folks suppressing the price have let the price run a bit.  Looks like a great project with incredible backend devs.  Joseph Lubin is the real deal.

Hello,

Here is something posted today (EDIT: yesterday) on SingularDTV Slack by Zach LeBeau (CEO) in relation to your question:

Our previous version of a whitepaper, the Summary Overview, became obsolete when we devised our dev roadmap Nov/Dec of last year. We have intentionally not published an updated one because we have been keeping several of our 11 modules/applications secret for various reasons. On May 19, at the Ethereal event in NYC (https://etherealsummit.com/?utm_content=buffer913e3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer), we will unveil our 11 module/application ecosystem. Shortly after that In June we will be launching vrs. 1.0 of our Rights Management Gateway. Nearer this launch we will be releasing detailed documents/a whitepaper.

So the recent gains have been based off this news?

I tend to think that is because SINGULAR is taking the netflix path, and not because precise news. Big players saw it and try now to remove weak hands.
2 successive and very close pumps are very rare. Like many ICO buyer, I sold part of my investment at first pump. Most ICO buyers sold on 2nd pump, with a X7 gain in $.
Now the growth can really begin.

Content I never sold, wanted to..but held off. Party time now.
New SDTV post on medium:
https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/singulardtv-unveiling-our-11-module-entertainment-ecosystem-2bd64802e7b1

"I will be there to unveil for the first time the specifics and scope of SingularDTV’s 11 module entertainment infrastructure."
Good to see this from Zach Smiley
Activity: 364
Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th
We support your concept for creating original content, and we are working on the same with our VR platform. Maybe we could discuss a partnership of sorts? We launch next week, so you can see what we are trying to accomplish. Send us a message so we can discuss further.
Activity: 906

This project has solid volume, averaging maybe 70 btc a day it seems?  That would easily be top 50 on poloniex and with that exposure the volume would necessarily increase.

Etherdelta, appears to be a new exchange.  Does anyone have any insight into that platform.

Glad to see that the folks suppressing the price have let the price run a bit.  Looks like a great project with incredible backend devs.  Joseph Lubin is the real deal.

Hello,

Here is something posted today (EDIT: yesterday) on SingularDTV Slack by Zach LeBeau (CEO) in relation to your question:

Our previous version of a whitepaper, the Summary Overview, became obsolete when we devised our dev roadmap Nov/Dec of last year. We have intentionally not published an updated one because we have been keeping several of our 11 modules/applications secret for various reasons. On May 19, at the Ethereal event in NYC (https://etherealsummit.com/?utm_content=buffer913e3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer), we will unveil our 11 module/application ecosystem. Shortly after that In June we will be launching vrs. 1.0 of our Rights Management Gateway. Nearer this launch we will be releasing detailed documents/a whitepaper.

I tend to think that is because SINGULAR is taking the netflix path, and not because precise news. Big players saw it and try now to remove weak hands.
2 successive and very close pumps are very rare. Like many ICO buyer, I sold part of my investment at first pump. Most ICO buyers sold on 2nd pump, with a X7 gain in $.
I have used etherdelta a few times to buy and sell I just set up a new wallet on myetherwallet to import instead of using a regular wallet
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
the price fluctuating too much. What is the reason ?

there's not much volume/buying power, only 40BTC to 5000sat right now, once the token gets on more popular with new exchanges and modules coming out, it will stabilize.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Trading Bots  Grin
Activity: 689

Hello,

Activity: 686
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

Yes some good news and some brought to send to  http://tokencard.io/#card  For their ICO where one could get the 5% bonus if you did not get in on time for the first $4.5 million extension for 7 other tokens.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
3 weeks to good exposure.  One would assume that may be the reason.
Activity: 7

Hello,

The Market ETH / SNGLS is available now on Bittrex.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56

Hello,

Activity: 391
Etherdelta, appears to be a new exchange.  Does anyone have any insight into that platform.

I appears to be an interface for a decentralized ETH and ERC20 tokens exchange.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Etherdelta, appears to be a new exchange.  Does anyone have any insight into that platform.

Glad to see that the folks suppressing the price have let the price run a bit.  Looks like a great project with incredible backend devs.  Joseph Lubin is the real deal.

Thanks, seems like this affected price positively, like all news.. going up up..

People are buying to invest in Token-Card and get the 5% bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: