Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed! - page 80. (Read 137929 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
When will be the ico day? And duration? Can't wait, maybe eth will be pumped due to dtv
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I'm ready!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
for what? to become an actor?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I'm ready!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Nice people on the pics! Grin
Activity: 1008
Just finished some massive updates on the thread. All new documentation is added along with much more news and media. Enjoy everyone!

great!

ppl start asking...

What are people asking? For more information? It is there now  Cool

most common question is how to participate in ICO   Roll Eyes

They need to have ETH and then load the litewallet then they can purchase the tokens Smiley

When the crowdsale is released anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Just finished some massive updates on the thread. All new documentation is added along with much more news and media. Enjoy everyone!

great!

ppl start asking...

most common question is how to participate in ICO   Roll Eyes
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Looking forward to this!

great!

ppl start asking...

legendary

great!

ppl start asking...
Activity: 602
we have a unofficial QQ group 108972650 for Chinese community.

welcome if you can handle the Chinese IM

Thank you for creating this group and it is a great article! It is nice to have full support of the Chinese community Smiley

I have to update the thread I think  Cool
legendary
we have a unofficial QQ group 108972650 for Chinese community.

welcome if you can handle the Chinese IM

legendary
I think with Consensys, SingularDTV has no issue about technical stuff.

and with media background of executive team,  SingularDTV will bring broad audience to blockchain and ethereum.

I am posting a review just before ICO launch.

http://btc12.com/2016/08/23/singulardtv-mergeblockchainwithmedia/

good luck to you guys.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/singulardtv-enters-final-stages-token-134800676.html #singulardtv #ethereum #blockchain #media #tv #movies #tokens #security #cybersecurity #consensys

https://twitter.com/SingularDTV/status/768475664081154048

Big news everyone  Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
yes I will monitor this project and always check for updates on a daily basis , because it sounds very nice and if I could have it later I hope to be lucky. Grin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
how are we to get the bounty ? because I was very keen to follow the singular DTV . and how are we to get it , whether it should have a balance etherum first?

IMO this project doesn't need to have any marketing bounties, cuz they are a famous team, Lubin is Eth co-founder and he is a celebrity and influential in this community. Eth whales will definitely invest heavy on it.
let see and wait what will happen after the ico finished if thos whales will ride with this project.
i see more and more participants and the community are getting big, i will expect more coming
from this and wish the dev good luck.
Activity: 528
how are we to get the bounty ? because I was very keen to follow the singular DTV . and how are we to get it , whether it should have a balance etherum first?

IMO this project doesn't need to have any marketing bounties, cuz they are a famous team, Lubin is Eth co-founder and he is a celebrity and influential in this community. Eth whales will definitely invest heavy on it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: