Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed! - page 83. (Read 137929 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Will I need Eth for crowdsale or can I buy in with BTC too?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
This is actually a really interesting project but I think it's still quite a while before it is ready to launch. There are tons of interesting projects being build around Ethereum.

There are many big prominent Ethereum projects, I believe Ethereum needs the next big project and I believe this one could be it because of the peoples involvement on the team.

This is actually a really interesting project but I think it's still quite a while before it is ready to launch. There are tons of interesting projects being build around Ethereum.

It will be ready sooner than you think Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
it is a milestone project.

Yes it will be a very big and prominent project in the ecosystem I think Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Signed up in this site. ICO will be on Sep? This must be a project raises more than 10k btc.  Shocked
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
 it is a milestone project.
If Connsensys is involved in this project, it would be a good project among the recent launches. However, ICO makes some people go slow.

Yeah with crowdfunds it is different, but with http://icocountdown.com I am trying to make them more legitimate. So I'm happy to support projects like this.
Activity: 24
If Connsensys is involved in this project, it would be a good project among the recent launches. However, ICO makes some people go slow.

It is indeed involving, good sign, and eth's coo is the founder of this coin, to da moon!
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Activity: 20
Next Ethereum, maybe, and it will spread digital currency to the Hollywood, what a terrific milestond!!  I will be all-in this coin.   Grin
They seem to have good connections with the Consensys organizers in New york. I would like to hear more from Joseph Lubin or their development team. This is crypto though so it may be a while before we hear anything in detail. Seems like a professional project though.

It seems like Consensys is doing alot of programming for this project - with regard to smart contract code and otherwise.
Activity: 3
They seem to have good connections with the Consensys organizers in New york. I would like to hear more from Joseph Lubin or their development team. This is crypto though so it may be a while before we hear anything in detail. Seems like a professional project though.
Watching this, actually it is a doable project, one of your founder is COO of Etheruem, so I think this team is very legit, and eth community will support this project.

Yes the project has some of the best people in the Ethereum ecosystem along with industry professionals so I think it will be prolific.

I think it too.
The ETH community will support this project.

They are also taking the security auditing of the project very seriously so they really have some good eyes from consensys on this project.
Activity: 546
Watching this, actually it is a doable project, one of your founder is COO of Etheruem, so I think this team is very legit, and eth community will support this project.

Yes the project has some of the best people in the Ethereum ecosystem along with industry professionals so I think it will be prolific.

I think it too.
The ETH community will support this project.

Activity: 24
Activity: 546
Very interesting the project.
How will works the project/ICO?

SingularDTV Introduces Central Governance Model CORE: http://themerkle.com/singulardtv-introduces-central-governance-model-core/

Very nice - governance models for all projects are extremely important. Especially in relationship to architecture and code.
Activity: 406
www.cryptocompare.com

SingularDTV Introduces Central Governance Model CODE: http://themerkle.com/singulardtv-introduces-central-governance-model-core/
Pages:
Jump to: