Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed! - page 82. (Read 137929 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Please check your emails for a secret suprise about this project if you are an ICOcountdown.com subscriber to our newsletter Smiley

I didn't know you had a newsletter. I just signed up. I hope I'm not too late to get the email about the "secret surprise." I'm eager to learn more about this project!

Send me an email at [email protected] and title the email SECRET SUPRISE and I will tell you what it is.

I sent the email too  Grin

Thanks your email will be answered soon Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Please check your emails for a secret suprise about this project if you are an ICOcountdown.com subscriber to our newsletter Smiley

I didn't know you had a newsletter. I just signed up. I hope I'm not too late to get the email about the "secret surprise." I'm eager to learn more about this project!

Send me an email at [email protected] and title the email SECRET SUPRISE and I will tell you what it is.

I sent the email too  Grin
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
Malayalam Translation completed:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15977425

Please take look.

Thanks, Alex. Sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks everyone, you will all receive an email soon I am quite backlogged in my email because of this "Secret" it is still an open offer though  Cool

Thanks, Alex. Sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

sent you email, thanks for respon my email  Smiley

Only 19 days to go! Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello @pissmyenemy,

Good question; we will only accept ETHER.

Thank you,
Arie
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Will I need Eth for crowdsale or can I buy in with BTC too?

The crowdsale will be mainly in the form of ETH. If users only have BTC, a shapeshift opportunity will be available. The ETH will be stored in a multisig client and will be publicly visible for people to check balance.

Why use shapeshit? It charges a lot, I prefer poloniex, cheap and good liquidity, easy to buy eth.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
very helpful guide regarding to the light wallet i seen big future coming from this project better to save some btc and invest with it for sure with this team great opportunity will be in our side sure profit in the long run, good luck dev. will be back to keep checking the updates.
Impressive video and wallet. Very well done. I can tell that this team does things with quality.
Can I already buy SNGLS?
I saw the light wallet, but can I buy some coin?

It's going to be released soon so that you can buy it - check http://icocountdown.com for the countdown to the crowdsale  Cool

Then on release you can buy it directly as a token. Please experiment with the lite wallet though - it is very good software.
Can I already buy SNGLS?
I saw the light wallet, but can I buy some coin?

The crowdsale will be mainly in the form of ETH. If users only have BTC, a shapeshift opportunity will be available. The ETH will be stored in a multisig client and will be publicly visible for people to check balance.

Yes a BTC to ETH conversion will be available in the lite wallet - the ETH will be then be converted to SNGLS.
Activity: 574

Pages:
Jump to: