Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 27. (Read 66332 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 8
The project looks quite budding
 Good luck fellows
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
on cryptopia i only see very small sellorders , i think that dumpers have dumped and price weill correct itself , all coins are going up again , think matter of time before SIRX get better price

On cryptopia wallet distributions 1 wallet hold almost 500K SIRX and the next one is holding an exact 150K sirx.

Most probably this is from the dev since if you are a serious investor you will withdraw that sirx and stake it to get more sirx. Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
can a coin need a bounty company for its promotion! I would love to participate!
There nothing to promote yet about this coin, not particular project, no partner yet.
Maybe once Sirius got themselves some partnerships then I believe they will offer us something to do.
Yes, it depends on how the developers plan. If you plan well, prices will slowly rise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
can a coin need a bounty company for its promotion! I would love to participate!
There nothing to promote yet about this coin, not particular project, no partner yet.
Maybe once Sirius got themselves some partnerships then I believe they will offer us something to do.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Is there any remaining rounds or stage to be distributed free as new airdrop to attract more community to join in for marketing through social media or other platform ?

come quickly answer

https://sirx.slack.com/ 
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
looks like somebody didn't read the white paper  Roll Eyes

Hehe. I thought as much
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Is there any remaining rounds or stage to be distributed free as new airdrop to attract more community to join in for marketing through social media or other platform ?
Activity: 938
Merit: 261

This would be a good idea. Actually something that can replicate the original airdrop that we had. That generated a lot of excitement.
you need to wait for developers .. the latest news on Twitter for April (
Activity: 313

This would be a good idea. Actually something that can replicate the original airdrop that we had. That generated a lot of excitement.
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
https://www.thestreet.com/investing/bitcoin/billionaire-tim-draper-super-bullish-on-bitcoin-14603011

everything is possible, and people will massively make purchases in the crypto currency,
worthy of attention article
Activity: 81
Sirius is a next generation smart blockchain using quantum technology with a consensus algorithm from the Proof of Stake family. Distributed for free among developers and blockchain enthusiasts, to encourage developer participation, its consensus building features include decentralized governance, enabling fast adaptation of blockchain parameters to changing conditions, and enhanced security through the Mutualized Proof of Stake algorithm.
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
Without pr or marketing, forking makes no difference on price. I am really sad for who bought this coin directly from devs worth 80 btc.

They believed in the project and want to see it succeed. In other words we are just in the beginning, and if they just wanted to dump it at launch then they would had not donated.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
on cryptopia i only see very small sellorders , i think that dumpers have dumped and price weill correct itself , all coins are going up again , think matter of time before SIRX get better price
developers do not particularly advertise or disclose their plans, but for me it's interesting what kind of movement after 4 months.
 - I hope the mood of all will change.
Activity: 332
Merit: 108
Without pr or marketing, forking makes no difference on price. I am really sad for who bought this coin directly from devs worth 80 btc.
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
So.... where is the link to a repo?

And I'm not talking about the repo that has not seen a single commit since January...

You Devs are claiming that you've been hard at work but so far there's no evidence of any work that involves writing code.

Please prove me wrong.

Activity: 25
why I import my wallet.dat to the new wallet,but the wallet would still create a new wallet.dat? and I still can't see any sirius in my wallet.

1. rename wallet.dat in %appdata%/roaming/sirius/
2. copy backup wallet.dat to %appdata%/roaming/sirius/
3. start wallet
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
why I import my wallet.dat to the new wallet,but the wallet would still create a new wallet.dat? and I still can't see any sirius in my wallet.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
In discord Mischa gave some new information. Now they fixing the AAL bug in the OSX wallet which prevents it from syncing and if I understand correctly, he is going to produce hardfork to fix another, less serious bug.(what is this mistake, there is not said)  
So the work does not stand still, and the team makes efforts to improve the coin. They are also working on the security of smart contracts.

It's good that the work on the project is moving. Probably there will be a new wallet?
On exchange, of course, the coin came at a very unfortunate point in time.

Everyone has been requesting for an exchange and we all been pushing them to push cryptopia on the listing process. Now its really unfortunate for us Cheesy But keep hodling and keep staking. The best is yet to come.
Pages:
Jump to: