Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 24. (Read 66332 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
After Sirius get in one exchange I believe it will boost the popularity more.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
If developers continue with such careless attitude, why would anyone buy this coin in markets ??

Yes 100% Correct, @Dev Team its not too late to turns the table around. You still have an active bitcointalk community that will help you with everything. Just say the word, We can conquer different Voting on different exchange website. All we need is a leader to rally us to victory.

if the community is compact to make this project rise, this is a good opportunity for dev to start it. because dev will get full support from a very active community and want to see sirx triumphant.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
If developers continue with such careless attitude, why would anyone buy this coin in markets ??

Yes 100% Correct, @Dev Team its not too late to turns the table around. You still have an active bitcointalk community that will help you with everything. Just say the word, We can conquer different Voting on different exchange website. All we need is a leader to rally us to victory.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Is there still no news about the company's bounty from the developers? it's helped the coin

Bounty will help with the marketing and awareness but its on the table right now. many people are clueless on what the dev are  doing at this time.
A lot of people have already sold the coins they got from airdrop, and they rarely care about it.

Hello guys, think globally, let's look at the situation, let's say, in 3 years.

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Is there still no news about the company's bounty from the developers? it's helped the coin

Bounty will help with the marketing and awareness but its on the table right now. many people are clueless on what the dev are  doing at this time.
A lot of people have already sold the coins they got from airdrop, and they rarely care about it.

Hello guys, think globally, let's look at the situation, let's say, in 3 years.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 938
Merit: 261
Activity: 471
Is it not that I did the right thing in selling 1200 sat and have now repurchased in 500 ~ 600 sat? How to trust those people who did not stop talking about profits! Grin

I still haven't touched my Sirius, just staking. But people win, people lose, there's no need to brag. Especially since in this case buying back then could had benefited if things moved quicker with this project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I am a little worried about Sirius, but not because of the price. It's because the devs never come on here and interact with the community. I know there's a slack, but most people prefer this thread.

I checked the slack, seems pretty dead as well, barely any activity there.

What about TheStuhlman? How often is he showing up?

Thestuhlman quite active on steemit, he update his blog like twice a day. Hopefully he can spend more time here with us too like he use to do.
Some people don't have slack and the community there are small compared to here.

Yeah he is very active on posting atleast 2-3 articles per day on his steemit account. i wonder why can't he spare a little time in engaging with his community here in bitcoitalk..

What's the use of being a community manager for sirius if you are not talking to your community.

He should at least posts the Steemit blogs here. If he's writing that many articles then he should at least promote it here, show the community that a lot is going on in his head about Sirius. It would be great for it.
Nobody know why he didn't do that, even Sirius twitter account last updated on may if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully this one is real project not like others out there.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

I think they cannot possibly not know about these problems, but why not do it? I'm really hard to understand

They are aware that people are missing the dev team in this thread and yet they don't come forward to rescue their project from death.

They forgot that its all started in bitcointalk.

I believe that the project has already died. 6 months passed before the coin got on the exchange. Now, until the next stage, probably another 6 months ... At such rates, some development will apparently continue until the technology of this coin itself is no longer relevant. If it were not for the walls on 500 sat, the price would have been 1 sat.
Activity: 313
I am a little worried about Sirius, but not because of the price. It's because the devs never come on here and interact with the community. I know there's a slack, but most people prefer this thread.

Thestuhlman quite active on steemit, he update his blog like twice a day. Hopefully he can spend more time here with us too like he use to do.
Some people don't have slack and the community there are small compared to here.

Yeah he is very active on posting atleast 2-3 articles per day on his steemit account. i wonder why can't he spare a little time in engaging with his community here in bitcoitalk..

What's the use of being a community manager for sirius if you are not talking to your community.

He should at least posts the Steemit blogs here. If he's writing that many articles then he should at least promote it here, show the community that a lot is going on in his head about Sirius. It would be great for it.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi dev's.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to see how the founders implement the plan!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

I think they cannot possibly not know about these problems, but why not do it? I'm really hard to understand

They are aware that people are missing the dev team in this thread and yet they don't come forward to rescue their project from death.

They forgot that its all started in bitcointalk.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Activity: 258
Merit: 57
I have been watching Sirius for half a year, the development team seems to have abandoned bitcointalk, post content is rarely updated, I have found that many members in the Chinese QQ group complain that they are inactive.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
The easiest way for a supposed promising project to die faster than usual is when there are too many unnecessary silence and inactivity mostly in the part of the core devs,
An activeydev team is first important part of project before the backing of a supportive community, if they don't give update for days weeks certainly it will not look good on the progress of the project,
A lot of members have already pointed out the lack of communication of devs here, still no changes whatsoever. Hope things turn around.

Its been posted by the dev that they will only post here when there a concrete update worth posting and they will not post here to engage with trolls us.

They are active here before the Donation Event then went silent after they collected the BTC's...
This is a very real problem. We can't keep others active here. Maybe we can only leave better. Angry

they should not just go away after making a profit. they also have to think of the donors who have given them btc to be able to put sirx into one of the exchange. discussions with this dithread is the best way to get this project back on its way again
Activity: 270
Merit: 103

Pages:
Jump to: