Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 26. (Read 66332 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Sirius coins are not bad. The SR required by the signature activities at that time led to a lack of mass foundation and not conducive to the subsequent development of the project.

At the time there was dozens and dozens of shit air drop, with hundreds and hundreds of spam comments from Newbies. The best thing that Sirius had going was that it required at least being Sr. Member. I think that's what gave it its momentum. I realize you're just a member right now 6 months later, so probably hate that you couldn't participate, and so have that view.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Feeling that people are losing interest in it now.it requires more people to know and understand.The team must strengthen marketing.otherwise people will gradually leave.
yeah agree, at least they must make bounty program then tell to everyone if the SIRX has been listed on cryptopia. i think this is not bad idea  Wink.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Feeling that people are losing interest in it now.it requires more people to know and understand.The team must strengthen marketing.otherwise people will gradually leave.

I think the team is underestimating the public, if this main force goes away then their project will be useless, the team should often have a positive chat to attract everyone.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
The price won't probably fall below 500 sat because there is a really big wall at that price. So if you want to accumulate then you should do it now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Sirius is listed on the Cryptopia exchange, I already bought some SIRX coins, when will the second round of airdrops begin?

It was not announced yet, we need to wait and see. For sure we know it will be done through some exchange, maybe through Cryptopia itself, who knows?
Activity: 258
Merit: 57
Sirius is listed on the Cryptopia exchange, I already bought some SIRX coins, when will the second round of airdrops begin?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Greetings guys.
I sustain this business and trust  it can be smash. Vigilant logo, very good business.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Sirius coins are not bad. The SR required by the signature activities at that time led to a lack of mass foundation and not conducive to the subsequent development of the project.
I'd like to see this coin on Bibox

There's No more money for Bibox Listing Cheesy It requires atleast 600K USD for listing.

Atleast 15BTC has been used for Crytopia listing and the remaining BTC from the Donation Event is on unknown status Tongue

no progress at all for this coin at the moment , not even an updates on social media.
the project so active at the beginning.
i wish the devs team will keep update and replies all the question like before.
where will they get 600k if the project keep going downward ?
Why are you asking for more exchanges? If they want to dump, Cryptopia is good for this, even, it's the gems exchange so feel the urge to drop your coins and move on! Sirius is still at the beginning of its trajectory, it does not make sense anymore trading options, Cryptopia at that time is enough for many people. Even you have a great chance of getting a good amount before any big exchahges.

At this point one exchange is more than enough. Now is the time for the team to work on the actual project and show some result. If the project is not progressing, you can be in all the exchanges you want, but you will see no real growth.
Activity: 313
can a coin need a bounty company for its promotion! I would love to participate!

This would be a good idea. Actually something that can replicate the original airdrop that we had. That generated a lot of excitement.
you need to wait for developers .. the latest news on Twitter for April (

I know they are busy with the coding and all, but dropping here more often would do wonders. Dropping here on a daily basis would go even much farther.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252

There's No more money for Bibox Listing Cheesy It requires atleast 600K USD for listing.

Atleast 15BTC has been used for Crytopia listing and the remaining BTC from the Donation Event is on unknown status Tongue

no progress at all for this coin at the moment , not even an updates on social media.
the project so active at the beginning.
i wish the devs team will keep update and replies all the question like before.
where will they get 600k if the project keep going downward ?
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
it's sad to say but i should have sold once trade open for buy cheaper later
the problem major of cryptocurrency is marketing, there are thousands coins, why people would buy sirius then they never heard anything on it?
despite the quality of project without hype there are no success

It was a great decision, I would do the same if I have Sirius tokens. During this market, it's safer to hold the big coins than the smaller coins with no liquidity
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 534
the problem major of cryptocurrency is marketing, there are thousands coins, why people would buy sirius then they never heard anything on it?

Rather then hype, i would prefer a solid plan, too many project that then in the don't deliver. Some of the ideas i was reading about sound interesting. I'm waiting for a whitepaper or at least a time table so that we could know when to expect major things to happen.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
So is there any further information on Airdrop#2 ?? How difficult it is to login into BCT & post a reply which will take 5 mins a day.... Not everyone likes to create slack account.

There is still no information about it, but this should happen relatively soon as the team was stating this phase was coming right after the listing. In the menawhile let's see what will be added/changed on github, they promise few fixes for the osx wallet.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
So is there any further information on Airdrop#2 ?? How difficult it is to login into BCT & post a reply which will take 5 mins a day.... Not everyone likes to create slack account.
Merit: 102
Development team active in Slack, but also needs communication in the Bitcointalk Forum, there are more members here.
Pages:
Jump to: