Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 37. (Read 66339 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Hi boilers), the Sirx team works,
 the news will not take long to wait Smiley
I hope so, since they've announced it, I mean about cryptopia, Working on core it will not be take a long time, maybe
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
quote from[discord/bridge] announcement from team : @everyone Hello everyone, a quick update on our listing: Cryptopia are currently working on implementing the interface between Sirius' smart contract system and their exchange. This is taking a while because they've never worked with our API before. In the meantime, the dev team will be focusing on implementing updates and bug fixes which are slated for release after the listing. As always, we'll pass on any new information as soon as we get it.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Hi boilers), the Sirx team works,
 the news will not take long to wait Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Any new information about Crytopia or the 2nd round of the air drop. I didn't get to participate in the first one and have been waiting for the 2nd one.

Yeah i am waiting for it too but looks like the dev is not active anymore, they said they paid for the listing for cryptopia and it will be list there soon but Cryptopia said they don't have any info.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
If i know something about i will let you know if someone has payd the listing on our Platform  ! 

At the moment i havnt get an info for that ! 

Regards Lafu

Thanks for information, only you can help us.

I tried to contact support with this question - they answered ''Unfortunately we cannot comment on potential coin listings. I suggest that you check our Twitter and Help Centre regularly for updates regarding upcoming coin lisitings: https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ https://supportcryptopia.service-now.com/csm''
Thanks Lafu, hope to solve this problem as soon as possible, and look forward to your message!Good luck for everyone
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Is there a latest news on Cnet? Why do you need to wait for so long? Always wanted to buy, but did not find this token on the C network trading platform.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Any new information about Crytopia or the 2nd round of the air drop. I didn't get to participate in the first one and have been waiting for the 2nd one.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
If i know something about i will let you know if someone has payd the listing on our Platform  ! 

Regards Lafu

Thanks @Lafu. Hopefully you can get some info regarding the listing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

Regards Lafu

Thanks for information, only you can help us.

I tried to contact support with this question - they answered ''Unfortunately we cannot comment on potential coin listings. I suggest that you check our Twitter and Help Centre regularly for updates regarding upcoming coin lisitings: https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ https://supportcryptopia.service-now.com/csm''
Activity: 1218
Merit: 760
Rollbit - Crypto Futures

Regards Lafu

thank you lafu already provide useful update for us. and we are waiting for the latest update from you.
how can such a situation occur? where we are told to wait until sirx into cryptopia dev is not paying fee for it. hopefully there is clarification from dev soon. thanks
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Unexpectedly Sirius also encountered a crisis of confidence,Hope that the team can handle it in time!
Cryptopia list coins in max 15 days. So or sirius team or cryptopia is telling us some lies...

Actually i have trust issues with the team but cryptopia has a very bad track record.

Their customer service responds in a month and don't think it is different for icos.

her guys, many do not have the patience, and are next to the ticket offices, ... Cheating and trick?  .- Roof of tears, blaming the developers.!? 
I guess everyone expects the coin to be dropped into Cryptopia ..., - I know that many ETHs sold for $ 12.
 I think you generally can not worry, because serious things are not done quickly.
Be thankful - many of us are lucky to distribute them ... Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Regards Lafu

Thanks for coming here to give us an update Lafu, I hope the CEO did really pay you guys and not spend all his money on something else.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Regards Lafu

Thanks for the head up. If the problem from cryptopia end we do hope this matter will get solve as soon as possible.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Regards Lafu

Nice Cheesy Hoping for an update soon as this will clear many doubts about the project and if the community is really waiting for something at the end.

Thanks Lafu!

Regards Lafu

excellent thanks to Lafu.
 great.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114

Regards Lafu
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Cryptopia list coins in max 15 days. So or sirius team or cryptopia is telling us some lies...

Actually i have trust issues with the team but cryptopia has a very bad track record.

Their customer service responds in a month and don't think it is different for icos.

Has cryptopia said anything about listing sirius or twitter at all? Did they put it in there announcements?

I've looked through all the tweets of Cryptopia for the past 3 months, there's no mention of Sirius...

Had been looking as well and could not find anything either, thought I might have missed it. Thanks for confirming.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Has cryptopia said anything about listing sirius or twitter at all? Did they put it in there announcements?

I've looked through all the tweets of Cryptopia for the past 3 months, there's no mention of Sirius...
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
I think that this coin lives up to expectations, I have already bought some coins. Thanks for this project!
Pages:
Jump to: