Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 39. (Read 66341 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I do not know if Cryptopia is working slowly or not... But almost every day a new coin is added to the trade. Look at the Cryptopia twitter, there is news about the listing of coins. So really the team collected 80btc? With this amount, you could add a coin to almost any other exchange in a few days...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
iy's been 3 - 4 weeks since the devs team announced about cryptopia listing.
no news at all since that day. who should we blamed now?

team communicated on slack that cryptopia is being slow and not replying to email for almost 2 weeks now
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I don't think kucoin is only 5btc. (actually, it is expensive, yes, but looking the others, it seems very cheap)

I just want to add this to my blockfolio. Doesn't want anything more. Come on cryptopia!

What is the requirements for Blockfolio? Any tradeable coins can be added there? no volume requirements?

Kucoin was only good since they launch at the right time and at the peak of BTC price. Do they still have some free to list voting?

For Blockfolio you can simply tweet to them to add a coin which is currently traded in an exchange and they will add it pretty quickly

Yeah, it is that simple.

The only catch is, the Exchange coin listed on must be on blockfolio's list (cryptopia and most of them is).
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
iy's been 3 - 4 weeks since the devs team announced about cryptopia listing.
no news at all since that day. who should we blamed now?
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
wtb 5k sirx 0.25eth
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Most likely they have alredy paid for the listing, so i mont sure they can get this discount.

Is this information correct or it's only gossip ?
Show me a proof man Grin

May be it's time to bye a cheap SIRX (If someone want can sell you 0,00025 eth per sirx)  Grin

Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Guess What Cryptopia is offering 50% OFF on Listing Fees until June 4 Cheesy meaning more backlog and more waiting times.

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1001021127425064960

This is a ripioff to those coins still waiting to get listed that pay the full price in the last weeks.

It would be better if they speed up the time of listing the token, which directly depends on the speed of the cryptopia team.
And of course it will be insulting if the all tokens or coins that come for this promotion, will be seen on the stock exchange faster than the Sirius, in place Misha, I would ask the exchange to return 50% of the payments for the listing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Most likely they have alredy paid for the listing, so i mont sure they can get this discount.

Yes most likely. But since sirius hasn't been listed yet it wouldn't hurt shooting them an e-mail to address this discount thing.

Yes considering the delay in the listing i think it's quite a reasonable request  Wink
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Yes most likely. But since sirius hasn't been listed yet it wouldn't hurt shooting them an e-mail to address this discount thing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Guess What Cryptopia is offering 50% OFF on Listing Fees until June 4 Cheesy meaning more backlog and more waiting times.

This is a ripioff to those coins still waiting to get listed that pay the full price in the last weeks.
I would like the team to take advantage of this discount. They will manage to save 50% of bitcoins. And we will be very pleased with the listing very soon. I hope this happens. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Kucoin was asking 5 btc for listing last time i check.

But as far as i know it takes forever for them to list it. And it can be price for token listings.

So it was cheaper than cryptopia and that must be the reason its takes them ages to list a coin/token due to a 2x cheaper compare to cryptopia.

So i guess we just really need to wait for cryptopia to move forward with the listing
The cryptopia list is too slow.But now there is no better way. We only have to wait!I think there will be a good result

Too slow - nothing as compared with good reputation, cryptopia is a good exchange for start, look forward to it.

In any case, you can only wait patiently! We have no choice, wish you good luck!
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
3 millions seems a bit strange also to me, what they are actually offering that other don't do for those money?  Huh

I dont think 3 Million is true about about kucoin, It was expensive but not that expensive.. last time i check was 100,000 USD in listing fees but their Review process is almost the same as cryptopia slow as snail. so its better to wait for cryptopia than to restart the whole process with kucoin

But as far as i know it takes forever for them to list it. And it can be price for token listings.

I have heard of coins getting charged 15 btc to get listed by cryptopia, so I'm not too sure which would be cheaper.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

So it was cheaper than cryptopia and that must be the reason its takes them ages to list a coin/token due to a 2x cheaper compare to cryptopia.

So i guess we just really need to wait for cryptopia to move forward with the listing
The cryptopia list is too slow.But now there is no better way. We only have to wait!I think there will be a good result

Too slow - nothing as compared with good reputation, cryptopia is a good exchange for start, look forward to it.

I don't think kucoin is only 5btc. (actually, it is expensive, yes, but looking the others, it seems very cheap)

I just want to add this to my blockfolio. Doesn't want anything more. Come on cryptopia!

What is the requirements for Blockfolio? Any tradeable coins can be added there? no volume requirements?

Kucoin was only good since they launch at the right time and at the peak of BTC price. Do they still have some free to list voting?

For Blockfolio you can simply tweet to them to add a coin which is currently traded in an exchange and they will add it pretty quickly
Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Blockfolio adds immediately, even if there were no trades. About Kucoin: voting is like once a month it is carried out, only to win it is unlikely to succeed, need strong community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Pages:
Jump to: