Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 38. (Read 66339 times)

drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Cryptopia list coins in max 15 days. So or sirius team or cryptopia is telling us some lies...

Actually i have trust issues with the team but cryptopia has a very bad track record.

Their customer service responds in a month and don't think it is different for icos.

Has cryptopia said anything about listing sirius or twitter at all? Did they put it in their announcements?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Cryptopia list coins in max 15 days. So or sirius team or cryptopia is telling us some lies...

Actually i have trust issues with the team but cryptopia has a very bad track record.

Their customer service responds in a month and don't think it is different for icos.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Yeah it's weird maybe something fishy is going on behind the scene, dev said that cryptopia are not answering their email anymore maybe the team got scammed by the exchange ?

It's impossible. Cryptopia is a trustfully market, Sadly that TheStuhlman last active   May 22, he should clarify the situation.
Patience is the main key to success , lets wait and see .
Activity: 1064

Yeah it's weird maybe something fishy is going on behind the scene, dev said that cryptopia are not answering their email anymore maybe the team got scammed by the exchange ?

It's impossible. Cryptopia is a trustfully market, Sadly that TheStuhlman last active   May 22, he should clarify the situation.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
I hope you've waited, the other day cryptopia, you'll be surprised, there, great guys. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Is there any plan for the Sirius coin project with large exchanges? What the project needs most is to achieve this goal as soon as possible.
Activity: 506
Still waiting for some good news here
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

These guys who are selling Sirius 5k for 1 Ethereum will cry blood when cryptopia add that coin! You are very anxious and don't know how to expect things to happen! They will be penalized for gain and impatience! That was an airdrop, why are you desperate? Because? Without comparing coins or project and their respective staff and circulating supply, but Decred was an airdrop too and what are the current prices? Semux was also an airdrop and watch the current price...

as at a beer party, so there are many people here who are impatient and hasty ...

yes DCR, famously worked recently added a pair of DCR / KRW
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
CLO, paid 50 BTC per listing on hitbtc

it would be nice to hear  the latest news, but I think that they will not be there, just because of the expectation of a response from cryptopia,
sooner or later everything will be decided.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
would it have any plan to do a bounty thread?I think the project need more spread !
besides,why not create a master node to clock more coin.and i would like to join this to got more interest

Originally there was some idea but at this point i don't know if it's still in plan. Need to wait more information from the devs.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
would it have any plan to do a bounty thread?I think the project need more spread !
besides,why not create a master node to clock more coin.and i would like to join this to got more interest
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I do not know if Cryptopia is working slowly or not... But almost every day a new coin is added to the trade. Look at the Cryptopia twitter, there is news about the listing of coins. So really the team collected 80btc? With this amount, you could add a coin to almost any other exchange in a few days...
is this only in cryptopia? not on the other exchange too?
I heard: The development team has paid for the listing fee, but I don't know why Cryptopia is so slow.
Activity: 1064
iy's been 3 - 4 weeks since the devs team announced about cryptopia listing.
no news at all since that day. who should we blamed now?

team communicated on slack that cryptopia is being slow and not replying to email for almost 2 weeks now
I don't know it's been almost 4 weeks since the dev team make announcements about listing in cryptopia. This taking extremely so long time to get there.sighs

Don't be pessimistic, hopefully we will get there too. I have high hopes about Sirius. projects with their own chain are always excites me i have to say that.
By the way, i prefer coinbene exchange for listing, easy interface, fast transactions and moderate volume.

Dev's team made enough money for that listing by selling SIRX in slack, let's wait and all will be fine.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252

team communicated on slack that cryptopia is being slow and not replying to email for almost 2 weeks now
I don't know it's been almost 4 weeks since the dev team make announcements about listing in cryptopia. This taking extremely so long time to get there.sighs

Don't be pessimistic, hopefully we will get there too. I have high hopes about Sirius. projects with their own chain are always excites me i have to say that.
By the way, i prefer coinbene exchange for listing, easy interface, fast transactions and moderate volume.

Well I want to be positive too,  hopefully everything goes as planned behind the scenes though.
Don't really care where they will list Sirius as long as it goes to well known exchanges .
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I do not know if Cryptopia is working slowly or not... But almost every day a new coin is added to the trade. Look at the Cryptopia twitter, there is news about the listing of coins. So really the team collected 80btc? With this amount, you could add a coin to almost any other exchange in a few days...

This is just for the listing is in Cryptopia however they mentioned another airdrop done through an exchange, they didn't mention if is the same or another one
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Pages:
Jump to: