Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 62. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

But it's an airdrop so I don't think we should complain about it haha. Dev can do anything they like, we got all the tokens for free we should just be happy about it

Even we got the airdrop for free, everyone of the participants are entitled to complain one way or another. since the community is the most important member of this new start up coin.

And also remember that in the current state of the crypto space, the community are the ones doing the marketing. Disappointing them can cause a project to fail
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

But it's an airdrop so I don't think we should complain about it haha. Dev can do anything they like, we got all the tokens for free we should just be happy about it

Even we got the airdrop for free, everyone of the participants are entitled to complain one way or another. since the community is the most important member of this new start up coin.
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
What's  that reference to VEE  about?

Maybe because of the 35% VEE coin to be sold in private placement period. Many complained about the team getting 51% of the coins but VEE's team maybe getting much higher percentage of their coin

I hope the SIRIUX team will keep holding their coins and not dump them on the market when it hit exchange. It would be great if they can lock their tokens for like 2 years or more

dev already write it in position paper ,i think 51& percentage  of total supply is not bad thing ,if they can work hard in project and lock part of them .

What did they said ? I know they have 51% of the total supply but I don't know how long it's locked. I can't find it in the white paper

Just read the position paper and it feels like the distribution model feels off. Only 30% goes to the investors/community. Maybe there will be some adjustments in the future, I hope.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion

Maybe because of the 35% VEE coin to be sold in private placement period. Many complained about the team getting 51% of the coins but VEE's team maybe getting much higher percentage of their coin

Thanks for the comment. It helps me to understand the relationship between VEE and Sirius.

I hope the SIRIUX team will keep holding their coins and not dump them on the market when it hit exchange. It would be great if they can lock their tokens for like 2 years or more

dev already write it in position paper ,i think 51& percentage  of total supply is not bad thing ,if they can work hard in project and lock part of them .

What did they said ? I know they have 51% of the total supply but I don't know how long it's locked. I can't find it in the white paper

Just read the position paper and it feels like the distribution model feels off. Only 30% goes to the investors/community. Maybe there will be some adjustments in the future, I hope.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
i remember Sirius  have 2nd Freely Distribute ,any update news about it or i already missed it ,thanks !

There no latest info about the 2nd round of distributions. For now they are busy with the formation of foundation for SIRX and also working on exchange listing.

DEV is enriching and adjusting the development plan and direction of Sirius. A lot of details are reflected in the position document. The second round of airdrop should not be a priority, and people will continue to wait.
Activity: 534

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
hello,I want know if it would have the second airdrop or bounty update?
my friend donate about 27 ETH to help the coin to exchange.
would it trade in the exchange recently?

Activity: 581
Merit: 253
Activity: 644
i remember Sirius  have 2nd Freely Distribute ,any update news about it or i already missed it ,thanks !

There no latest info about the 2nd round of distributions. For now they are busy with the formation of foundation for SIRX and also working on exchange listing.

thanks for your response ,crypto all dropped ,the market is not stable ,why team work on exchange ,i think this is not right time.
many do not have the patience.  Engine development is a very complex process.  It happens that a developer faces unsolvable problems (or they are very difficult to solve), and he should reconsider almost the whole project.  Psychologically, this is very difficult.  Many, even the most hardened developers, having got into such a "dead end", lose enthusiasm and close the project ...
And the more serious the game, the more difficult the project.  One tip: we will consider not only the development time, but also the time to correct errors (approximately 50% of the development time).
and I see that developers love their project Sirius, and in the end we will see long-term prospects, this is a serious strong project - the Sirius-smart block
Please join us on slack and ask your questions, I know the importance of bitcointalk in communications but we have other social outlets which are bridged together so one question answered on slack, can reach our community on telegram/discord at the same time.

our position/whitepaper is light enough to be fully understood by anyone even those who are new to crypto, that is one of our main targets at Sirius, reaching out to everyone and getting what some consider complex coding and programming in the hands of those who need it.

This is the technical whitepaper of VEE : https://vee.tech/kmgViewResource/VEE-white-paper-excelsia-preview.pdf
released recently by Sunny King.

"The Company will generate a total of 5,142,85 000 VEE coins, 35% of which will be provided during the private placement period, with the value equals to the value of eighteen thousand Bitcoins (BTC18,000). The total 35% of private placement VEE. The VEE Blockchain Platform will guarantee that the total supply of VEE coin will not exceed 7.599 Billion."

This is not a criticism of VEE, on the contrary, we are huge supporters of Sunny King and the VEE project and consider his contributions to the blockchain tech unparalleled after Satoshi himself. But what we wanted to point out is the fact that most projects know a long term funding plan must exist, whether you like it or not, if you are a short term interest, you are blinded by short term influences.

As for our communications, we maintain a presence on slack/discord/telegram and we answer any questions that come up. It's true we take time to do things other than answering questions, but those things have priority and must be done. Not any day goes by that one of the devs is not on slack/discord/telegram.

We are in the process of finalizing our Sirius foundation registration, when that is done we will post that information on our website. This week also we created a new language translation for our website, published our position/whitepaper, we have teams working on our mobile clients and a new detailed block explorer. Some of our team members are working with exchanges.

We will make important announcements to the community when we have something to announce, that will not be everyday. Some of the information posted here by anyone not on the dev team might not be 100% accurate. For accurate information please read our announcements on slack/discord/telegram

TheStuhlman is very true, long-term prospects are ... Achieving goals is a science.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Please join us on slack and ask your questions, I know the importance of bitcointalk in communications but we have other social outlets which are bridged together so one question answered on slack, can reach our community on telegram/discord at the same time.

our position/whitepaper is light enough to be fully understood by anyone even those who are new to crypto, that is one of our main targets at Sirius, reaching out to everyone and getting what some consider complex coding and programming in the hands of those who need it.

This is the technical whitepaper of VEE : https://vee.tech/kmgViewResource/VEE-white-paper-excelsia-preview.pdf
released recently by Sunny King.

"The Company will generate a total of 5,142,85 000 VEE coins, 35% of which will be provided during the private placement period, with the value equals to the value of eighteen thousand Bitcoins (BTC18,000). The total 35% of private placement VEE. The VEE Blockchain Platform will guarantee that the total supply of VEE coin will not exceed 7.599 Billion."

This is not a criticism of VEE, on the contrary, we are huge supporters of Sunny King and the VEE project and consider his contributions to the blockchain tech unparalleled after Satoshi himself. But what we wanted to point out is the fact that most projects know a long term funding plan must exist, whether you like it or not, if you are a short term interest, you are blinded by short term influences.

As for our communications, we maintain a presence on slack/discord/telegram and we answer any questions that come up. It's true we take time to do things other than answering questions, but those things have priority and must be done. Not any day goes by that one of the devs is not on slack/discord/telegram.

We are in the process of finalizing our Sirius foundation registration, when that is done we will post that information on our website. This week also we created a new language translation for our website, published our position/whitepaper, we have teams working on our mobile clients and a new detailed block explorer. Some of our team members are working with exchanges.

We will make important announcements to the community when we have something to announce, that will not be everyday. Some of the information posted here by anyone not on the dev team might not be 100% accurate. For accurate information please read our announcements on slack/discord/telegram

Thanks for the great update, I believe in you and your team. The light paper looks sick and easy to understand I hope we will get an update on exchange soon
Activity: 644
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
51% seems unreasonable.

I think there is nothing wrong with 51%, look at Bancor Protocol the team also have 50% of the coins.
But the team need to lock it for 2 years or more in my opinion.

I also thought about this situation, or they need to block 51% for some time and to unfreeze gradually in parts, or this coin will have such a staff of developers that this 51% will be distributed at all, which I doubt. But I think the developers have a plan for this. You see that people with experience are engaged this coin, which by no means the first day in the crypto-currency community. I think all the wishes will be taken into account)
Pages:
Jump to: