Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 60. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Looking forward to the next distribution, where is the best place to keep track of progress?

Join the slack channel, they are frequently updating everyone on the channel.

As for the next distribution it will happen on the last quarter of this month based on the last updates.

i am waitting for long time ,really look forward to get free Sirius  coins .  

im looking forward for the next distribution  too ,   follow Sirius  and wait for information with impatience from dev .

Sirius has not released new news for a long time. Updates on the next airdrop message? When the entire encrypted digital currency market hibernating, all the action has slowed.

Based on the last message of Sthulman, they will only updates when there's a newsworthy updates available and during this time they are just busy working on the Formation of SIRX foundations

Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Looking forward to the next distribution, where is the best place to keep track of progress?

As for the next distribution it will happen on the last quarter of this month based on the last updates.

i am waitting for long time ,really look forward to get free Sirius  coins . 

im looking forward for the next distribution  too ,   follow Sirius  and wait for information with impatience from dev .

Sirius has not released new news for a long time. Updates on the next airdrop message? When the entire encrypted digital currency market hibernating, all the action has slowed.
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
Based on present information, I believe this is a good project. We should try to do some bounty programe to spread Sirius to the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Sirius what is the price of the coin project now, when the reward movement was at the time of the SR level.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

im looking forward for the next distribution  too ,   follow Sirius  and wait for information with impatience from dev .
Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 135
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The current network weight is around 17 million. With 10k SIRX, you can get stake for approximately 3 days. This shows that all distributed coins are staking

I am not going to run my computer for 3 full days to just receive a few cents. The cost of electricity in my country is too high, it will not be profitable at all

It would be profitable if one day the coin moons.
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
The current network weight is around 17 million. With 10k SIRX, you can get stake for approximately 3 days. This shows that all distributed coins are staking

I am not going to run my computer for 3 full days to just receive a few cents. The cost of electricity in my country is too high, it will not be profitable at all

My Last stake was March 5, 2018. i am running a 24/7 staking machine for different coins. By Far SIRX is the hardest coin to hit a stake.

Since many people who receives airdrop are staking the dev should release an update with less confirmation requirements for transactions

you are so lucky, mine is feb 12th and wallet is open 24/7
and it always shows 5 days expecting reward time
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

My Last stake was March 5, 2018. i am running a 24/7 staking machine for different coins. By Far SIRX is the hardest coin to hit a stake.

Since many people who receives airdrop are staking the dev should release an update with less confirmation requirements for transactions
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
You are wrong.

They raised 80btc worth eth/btc for sirx they sold.

If they turned to fiat at that time it was 80-90k usd.

You missed a zero, at the time BTC was worth around $10000 and that times 80 is $800,000.

On a completely almost unrelated question, does anyone know of any low power machines to use for 24/7 staking?  I've heard the ideal setup is a raspberry pi if it supports it, but I was curious what everyone uses in these scenarios.  I really don't feel like leaving my main gaming pc on for that long sucking up needless watts.  Does everyone just use old laptops or something?

If your gaming PC will only be used for 24/7 staking, then it will not consume resources at full capacity, as in games. The laptop will certainly be more energy efficient in this case, but that's if you already have it.

A Pi is always an option but be prepared to invest time to set up everything and fix bugs. You may be restricted to only a few wallets on one Pi.
I use an old Laptop to stake. It consumes 11 Watts in idle mode and you can stake quite a few coins at the same time.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 560
Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua
You are wrong.

You missed a zero, at the time BTC was worth around $10000 and that times 80 is $800,000.

On a completely almost unrelated question, does anyone know of any low power machines to use for 24/7 staking?  I've heard the ideal setup is a raspberry pi if it supports it, but I was curious what everyone uses in these scenarios.  I really don't feel like leaving my main gaming pc on for that long sucking up needless watts.  Does everyone just use old laptops or something?

If your gaming PC will only be used for 24/7 staking, then it will not consume resources at full capacity, as in games. The laptop will certainly be more energy efficient in this case, but that's if you already have it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
You are wrong.

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
They raised 80btc for just listing purpose and are they going for cryptopia only (which is relatively cheap exchange)

Kucoin would be way better and it wouldn't need the whole 80 btc.
I think that the expression "they raised 80 BTC" is not true. Since they did not receive any bitcoins, they received their own SIRX coins in the equivalent value of 80 btc. Correct me if I am wrong...

You are wrong.

Activity: 291
very good news for us , i understand the idea behind giving only seniormembers and higher a part off the airdrop but i hope this time there is also a part to give for lower ranks
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

good news soon Grin:

"joseph [5:59 PM]
@everyone We would like to make an update on our progress. The foundation registration is moving along nicely, it's true it takes time to finish but that is not something we control. As soon as that is done we will submit Sirius to more exchanges than already done. We will announce our stage II distribution soon, we are trying to tie that with an exchange listing for a reason, if an exchange listing will come later than march 28 we will commence stage II at the end of March. Details will be announced then."

Thanks for sharing this update man, i didn't have time to check out their slack everyday because I am busy with my work. So it's really great to have update here on bitcointalk
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
They raised 80btc for just listing purpose and are they going for cryptopia only (which is relatively cheap exchange)

Kucoin would be way better and it wouldn't need the whole 80 btc.
I think that the expression "they raised 80 BTC" is not true. Since they did not receive any bitcoins, they received their own SIRX coins in the equivalent value of 80 btc. Correct me if I am wrong...

Why would they receive SirX when they still hold most of them? There was a fundraiser for exchange listings. They accepted BTC and ETH. In return for your "donations" you got SirX.
Merit: 251

good news soon Grin:

"joseph [5:59 PM]
@everyone We would like to make an update on our progress. The foundation registration is moving along nicely, it's true it takes time to finish but that is not something we control. As soon as that is done we will submit Sirius to more exchanges than already done. We will announce our stage II distribution soon, we are trying to tie that with an exchange listing for a reason, if an exchange listing will come later than march 28 we will commence stage II at the end of March. Details will be announced then."

Thanks for sharing the announcement. Now people can have i peace of mind on the date of joining for the airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: