Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 80. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
There's really a proof of Sirius going to topia?? Seems a bit strange for a so new coin at these days...what about second phase of distribution??
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
I honestly can't wait to see the site and the whitepaper.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I can't wait to have more information on the second stage distribution, also I heard there will be a new website so maybe they will release more information on the second airdrop on their new website.

Yeah me to
I'm interested in this project and i cant wait for more info to be released about some future release.
I hope there will be more opportunity's to qualify  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Great project!
The projects based on the Quantum is not very many,not like the alter-coins or other ETH-based tokens.
I really appreciate the project,because it is very special and focus on its own technology,not just chasing
the hot spot.
This kind of team is realiable!
In some degrees,we invest a project is investing the team!
Wish the Sirius could be traded  in some big exchanges in the near future.
And then,I will buy some!
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
why is only for Senior Members?

Senior and above to prevent people with multiple accounts from abusing the distribution.
However, everyone will have a chance to own some for free at a later stage.

I think I have done everything. but I have not received tokens until today. I also sent the wallet address. Maybe I was just unlucky. You can not always be lucky  Grin

The same situation with me, but i think all will be fine.

All distributions up to and including 1/12/2018 are now done, we will proceed with 1/13/2018 and later submissions on Monday.

Have a great weekend

yeah there is nothing to worry about my man, it will take some time but at the end you will get your airdrop I am confident in the team I am sure they will pay everyone this month. There is no reason for them to not give you their tokens if you are legit you will get it.
I can't wait to have more information on the second stage distribution, also I heard there will be a new website so maybe they will release more information on the second airdrop on their new website.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Patience is the key.

I can see that this could be big once it listed on CRYPTOPIA. I'm just hoping that people will not just dump their token just to make profit on it, since they will just lose their opportunity and getting free SRX.
Is this rumor true? If people dumping Sirius, it will be yours and my chance to get SRX at minimal prices! The people who received these coins are different from the lower rankings, they are more patient and resolved people! The project is good, totally free of schematics, ICO and etc! There is no reason not to believe Sirius, there are still some details of the application of this coin, but in short we will know!

You don't have to wait for an exchange listing to buy. If you want to get SRX at minimal prices try buying on the SRX trading thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sirx-buying-selling-2687228
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Patience is the key.

I can see that this could be big once it listed on CRYPTOPIA. I'm just hoping that people will not just dump their token just to make profit on it, since they will just lose their opportunity and getting free SRX.
Is this rumor true? If people dumping Sirius, it will be yours and my chance to get SRX at minimal prices! The people who received these coins are different from the lower rankings, they are more patient and resolved people! The project is good, totally free of schematics, ICO and etc! There is no reason not to believe Sirius, there are still some details of the application of this coin, but in short we will know!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

Senior and above to prevent people with multiple accounts from abusing the distribution.

I think I have done everything. but I have not received tokens until today. I also sent the wallet address. Maybe I was just unlucky. You can not always be lucky  Grin

All distributions up to and including 1/12/2018 are now done, we will proceed with 1/13/2018 and later submissions on Monday.

Have a great weekend

Patience is the key.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

Have a great weekend

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion

Sir TheStuhlman said that today will begin the 2nd stage of Sirius Airdrop. Do team plan to reduce requirements to new participants? (to Full Members for example  Roll Eyes)

With the new rules (merit) it will not be possible to raise its rank (to Senior).
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
yep also retweeted , in the beginning when signing in for airdrop i yhought it all was maybe a joke  but this coins is getting more seriuous every day , can't wait what they all will develop
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Since the developers claim that the Sirius project is ready for development and compete with EOS / Qtum / ETH,
I propose Sirx does not disclose all the cards on before, soon or gradually we will know-the giant is born.
I look forward to development, I hope the future is bright for the project.
Thanks and good luck.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
The future for Siriux looks very bright right now ! This is what the CEO said in the slack group
" well We have a great working relationship with cryptopia before and I am not going to comment on what they ask or do not ask now or ever. "
I didn't expect them to list SRX on an exchange so fast, I am pretty bullish on it right now. Also it's good to ban all the people who sold too early for the next airdrop. They have no patience and should not be here with us.

The news about exchange is a big leap in the development of Sirius.

Yes banning those early dumpers will be a good move.

Harsh to ban for moving them... there's plenty of reasons why anyone could have moved their sirius.
As i remember, DeepOnion had the same rule (banning for transferring more than 10% of airdropped tokens).

Sir TheStuhlman said that today will begin the 2nd stage of Sirius Airdrop. Do team plan to reduce requirements to new participants? (to Full Members for example  Roll Eyes)

2nd Stage of the Airdrop will begin today? Nice.. will keep watching the thread for further news and updates.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
The future for Siriux looks very bright right now ! This is what the CEO said in the slack group
" well We have a great working relationship with cryptopia before and I am not going to comment on what they ask or do not ask now or ever. "
I didn't expect them to list SRX on an exchange so fast, I am pretty bullish on it right now. Also it's good to ban all the people who sold too early for the next airdrop. They have no patience and should not be here with us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Harsh to ban for moving them... there's plenty of reasons why anyone could have moved their sirius.
As i remember, DeepOnion had the same rule (banning for transferring more than 10% of airdropped tokens).

Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Things are starting to get hot on Sirius! Today is the last day of the initial distribution and still the dev got in touch with Cryptopia, does this contact mean that the necessary DOTs have already been paid in order to be added or in addition to the payment, does Cryptopia need to be willing? Good things are coming! Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Maybe we should wait for more spread distribution, but I retweeted anyway Smiley

well it seems so, but I think Sirius team is very good to soon launch on the market Smiley
I already retweeted too
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: