Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 82. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
For the second stage, could the dev team distribute SIRX based on the quantity in the wallet address?
Someone received SIRX at the first stage but they already sold out all coins.
Someone bought a lot of coins even though they were not qualified for the first stage.
We need encourage the people who hold airdrop coins and believe in the project for a long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
i cant wait for next month ! Maybe the OP will finally allow full members to join the airdrop during the second stage distribution.
Activity: 52
Merit: 14
Sirius devs and community members:

What makes this coin different from QTUM the coin you are cloning. I get it, you learned how to fork code, but what is your innovation? Why should I give a flying fuck about this project as an investor?
Activity: 280
I love this coin, but I don't have any. Maybe it's because I filled the registration twice, because the first time I forgot to add the address. Maybe it came off as trying to double dip. Maybe I should create a new address.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
how to staking this coin? wether it need srx balance in wallet or just active wallet to get stake
i try to active wallet with vps but still not get anything

I think you need your total balance in an unlocked wallet. Also, if you haven't already, try opening port 55644 on vps/firewall.
Activity: 534
yes it's great, the developers are also responsive, progress is progressing, everything will be changed quickly, by 2020, almost 30 billion mobile devices will appear on the Earth - several times more than people.
Over the next five years, the number of digital devices will double again, smart homes and vehicles will adapt to users and the digital economy will affect everything.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
allet opened 24/7 , minted so far 22 with 5000 Sirius before 2.5 confirmed i see new one coming in .
KeepITUP
Thank you

Yeah, Staking is really good with sirius, the good thing is the devteam is not greedy by staking the premine.

I feel confident that this project will be a big one for 2018. A real airdrop No strings attached.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
I minted ~80 coins till now with 10k coins in about 3 weeks.

I minted 57.5 coins till now with 5k coins. Seems OK.

did you regrouped yours coins or let in small amount?

No, just one address opened 24/7
Also the wallet opened 24/7 , minted so far 22 with 5000 Sirius before 2.5 confirmed i see new one coming in .
KeepITUP
Thank you
Activity: 672
how to staking this coin? wether it need srx balance in wallet or just active wallet to get stake
i try to active wallet with vps but still not get anything
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
seem that SIRX is going to be a big hit in china , for me it is always a good sign when a lot of chinese people show their interest and a lot of buyers on buy/sell thread are chinese , i give them a warm welcome

Many Chinese QQ group members want to hold Sirx,  some of them have bought Sirx,but they are not eligible to join the airdrop, wish to join.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
seem that SIRX is going to be a big hit in china , for me it is always a good sign when a lot of chinese people show their interest and a lot of buyers on buy/sell thread are chinese , i give them a warm welcome
                      I agree, we will soon see
Why a great success in China? This is very specific! Sirius can get good performances all over the world!
Activity: 534
                      I agree, we will soon see
legendary
Activity: 1932
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
With the new merit system there is now way for low tier rank members like us to join the airdrop Sad I hope the dev team will open bounty program so we can have a chance to participate and earn some sirius.

Dont worry man, I think the developpers will allow full members to join the airdrop next month during the second stage of distribution

Yes thanks for the positive response Cheesy I am hoping the dev team will consider full members for the second round of airdrop.

If not, it will be hard to accumulate merit points at this rate.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1062
Sorry if I repeat the question, but is it planned to bounty signature SIRX in the near future? If yes, what is the reward for ranks. Thank you!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The Sirius project is very hot in Chinese local forum.
But I missed it ,even I have a qualified github account.
What a pity!!!
Now,my btt level is too level to be qualified!
Wish the later stage coming soon!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
With the new merit system there is now way for low tier rank members like us to join the airdrop Sad I hope the dev team will open bounty program so we can have a chance to participate and earn some sirius.

Dont worry man, I think the developpers will allow full members to join the airdrop next month during the second stage of distribution
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
When will the final distribution for previous participants?
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1932
We are looking into this with interest, to see if it can be utilized in our next distribution.

that is what de Dev's said about that they going to use the merit system , so maybe members and full members can also take part in further airdrops , if they see a change to earn some merit
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
i also want the dev team take full member into count.
there are many full member in the bitcointalk and this can make sirius more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: