Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIX network | Reinventing Digital Economy [2 weeks Softcap REACHED!] - page 21. (Read 12579 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Were smart contracts implemented into all the activity areas of yr platform or are there any exceptions?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. What’s the minimum investment amount on this ICO?   
1k tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What’s the minimum investment amount on this ICO?   
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey. How will the data be stored in the SIX network?
This process is described in details in the WP. You can read it if you’re really interested in it.
I seems I’ve asked the question in a wrong way. What storages will be used -  centralized or decentralized?
Of course, decentralized, it’s much cheaper and ifficient. Personally, I believe that centralized severs will lose their popularity soon cause they aren’t reliable.
Okay, where is the platform’s team going to look for the suppliers of such servers? I don’t want artificial deficit to appear.
Activity: 350
This process is described in details in the WP. You can read it if you’re really interested in it.
I seems I’ve asked the question in a wrong way. What storages will be used -  centralized or decentralized?
Of course, decentralized, it’s much cheaper and ifficient. Personally, I believe that centralized severs will lose their popularity soon cause they aren’t reliable.
Activity: 350
Activity: 224
How many employees are working on your platform now? Are you planning to expand the staff or will you use outsourcing?
Activity: 364
How long is it until the end of the sales?
According to the plan, less than a month, but it seems to me that the tokens will be sold much earlier.
Activity: 280
Hey. Where will the physical office of your company be located? Or will you have several of them?
Activity: 406
Will it be possible to tokenize any major music label with the help of SIX? If so, what advantages will the owner receive?
Activity: 252
How long is it until the end of the sales?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Could you tell us about yr decentralized chatbot APIs for businesses? If my guesses are correct, it will be a local revolution.
Activity: 336
Hi. What’s the nominal price of the token?
1 SIX = USD 0.1. Please, get acquainted with the official site before asking such obvious questions.
Activity: 126
Hi. What’s the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 238
Hey. Will SIX platform users be able to cooperate directly with each other avoiding the platform itself?
I’ve heard that such an option will be implemented and it’s really cool.
Yep, sure, but, as a rule, the platforms are kinda guarantors, that’s why it’s difficult to exclude them from the ecosystem.
This problem can be solved due to implementation of the smart contracts, you don’t need to worry about it.
Yes, but special wallets are necessary for operation of smart contract. Is SIX ready to provide them?
SIX.network gives users the ability to directly connect with one another through SIX Digital Asset Wallets.
It seems it’s really thought out well. How much wil lit be necessary to pay for such wallets?
Activity: 266
Hey. Will SIX platform users be able to cooperate directly with each other avoiding the platform itself?
Yep, sure, but, as a rule, the platforms are kinda guarantors, that’s why it’s difficult to exclude them from the ecosystem.
This problem can be solved due to implementation of the smart contracts, you don’t need to worry about it.
Yes, but special wallets are necessary for operation of smart contract. Is SIX ready to provide them?
SIX.network gives users the ability to directly connect with one another through SIX Digital Asset Wallets.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: