Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIX network | Reinventing Digital Economy [2 weeks Softcap REACHED!] - page 25. (Read 12491 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’ve heard that the team has already reached the soft cap. Is that true?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hello. You say that the use of yr solution will allow to attract new clients. How will it happen?
Activity: 238
  Hey. What’s the soft cap of this ICO?
Good afternoon. What’s the minimum investment amount on the ICO?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
  Hey. What’s the soft cap of this ICO?
What OS does yr app support? It seems to me that Android should be a priority.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. But the platforms will never agree to reduce their profit, you know. Will the use of SIX allow them to keep the income at the same level?
Why does the SIX team thinks that the liquidity problem in the area of content making is so important?
Because currently the users have the only possible conversion option – the one that is profitable for the platform itself.
Could you specify pls? I understand that you’ve experienced it, but I’m trying to get into it.
When I earn points, it usually takes about 5-14 days to exchange them to fiat. At the same time, the ones who want to buy my content on the platform can buy points for fiat in several clicks.
Ok, I got it. What’s the SIX team’s way to solve this problem?
Activity: 252
Why does the SIX team thinks that the liquidity problem in the area of content making is so important?
Because currently the users have the only possible conversion option – the one that is profitable for the platform itself.
Could you specify pls? I understand that you’ve experienced it, but I’m trying to get into it.
When I earn points, it usually takes about 5-14 days to exchange them to fiat. At the same time, the ones who want to buy my content on the platform can buy points for fiat in several clicks.
Activity: 182
i'm see this project have a good concept, innovative idea and very intresting because this project explains well how the work of bounty and how many stake in a week and also explained the clear token price in the market. goodluck for this project.
Activity: 252
Activity: 280
How much will it take to use yr solution per month? I wanna estimate its affordability  and scaling options.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. In yr opinion, is it possible to use yr solution in the area of loyalty programs? It seems to me that many people would  like to receive  tokens instead of useless points.
Activity: 224
Good evening. How many tokens have already been sold at the moment?
According to the official info, more than 150 million and this number is growing
Good evening. How many tokens have already been sold at the moment?
Activity: 294
Will you tokens have expire time? It seems to me that it’s a problem for most of platforms today ‘cause the tokens shouldn’t have expire time.
Activity: 261
Hey. It became interesting to me: if a major holding offered u to sell yr technology, would u agree?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of the sales?
About 1.5 month, if the hard cap isnt reached earlier.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of the sales?
Pages:
Jump to: