Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIX network | Reinventing Digital Economy [2 weeks Softcap REACHED!] - page 18. (Read 12579 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hello. What’s the minimum investment amount on the ICO?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. It became interesting to me what technologies your platform was gonna use to protect the personal data of the users.
Activity: 224
Hey. I’ve got acquainted with your roadmap and I have a question: why will development start with proof of concept?

Because it’s central element of SIX ecosystem. Further development of the platform is impossible without it.
However, it seemed to me that if development was started with SDK, it would accelerate the speed of attraction of the platform.

SIX already has strategic partners and early investors, they’re ready to start to use the solution at early stages.

It’s wonderful! I didn’t know that  the issue of attraction of users during the first months was already solved.
It was about early investors. Does it turn out that the solution will be available only to the those ones who’s bought tokens on the ICO?
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Hey. I’ve got acquainted with your roadmap and I have a question: why will development start with proof of concept?

Because it’s central element of SIX ecosystem. Further development of the platform is impossible without it.
However, it seemed to me that if development was started with SDK, it would accelerate the speed of attraction of the platform.

SIX already has strategic partners and early investors, they’re ready to start to use the solution at early stages.

It’s wonderful! I didn’t know that  the issue of attraction of users during the first months was already solved.
Activity: 294

Activity: 266
Do I have to pay extra for corporate version of the platform? Usually corporate software costs way more.
Activity: 238
Hi. Let’s say I have tokens of the platform that is about to be closed. Can I automatically exchange them on SIX?
Activity: 280
I’ve heard that your platform is going to have 2 versions:  corporate and private. Can you explain to me why you’ve chosen these options?
Hey there. When are you going to present the complete version of SDK? How often is it going to be updated?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Is it going to work with last electronic systems for business control? It would increase the audience of the platform.
Hey there. What is the hard cap of this ICO?
  — 42,905,579 USD. I’ve heard that SIX is close to reaching it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hey there. What is the hard cap of this ICO?
Activity: 210
Good day! Can you solution tokenize platforms that only have mobile versions?
Hello. Arent you afraid that so many tokens might cause chaos in the market?
I personally dont think so. I believe that people will know about some tokens only if they interested in it.
Still… If they are all listed in the large exchanges it might confuse even experienced investors. 
I dont think it makes sense to listed them all in the exchanges. Tokens can be exchanged on SIX.
But  are they going to have internal exchange  in SIX?  I think it can be even free of charge.
I personally dont think so. I believe that people will know about some tokens only if they interested in it.
Still… If they are all listed in the large exchanges it might confuse even experienced investors. 
I dont think it makes sense to listed them all in the exchanges. Tokens can be exchanged on SIX.
Pages:
Jump to: