Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SJWcoin -- scrypt -- 5k / 60sec blocks -- FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE - page 10. (Read 34300 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 252
Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).
Hi, I am a demisexual gender neutral POC and my pronouns are zir/zer/zerself.  I have schizoid personality disorder and PTSD.  My triggers are fat shaming and suggesting or implying that people need to "work" at a "job" to "earn" a living.

I am happy to find a coin that really speaks to me, yet I feel it could go so much farther.  I envision a system where miners need to prove their identities and their mining reward will be reduced if they have more privilege.  Obviously straight white cis males will get the lowest reward.  I would have the technical skills to design a system like this myself, but since we all know women and minorities are discriminated against so strongly in the STEM fields, I never had the privilege of learning how to code.  Perhaps there are some allies out there who will take up the cause of programming the first Proof-of-Privilege crypto-currency?
Proof-of-overall-Privilege sounds better
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Hi, I am a demisexual gender neutral POC and my pronouns are zir/zer/zerself.  I have schizoid personality disorder and PTSD.  My triggers are fat shaming and suggesting or implying that people need to "work" at a "job" to "earn" a living.

I am happy to find a coin that really speaks to me, yet I feel it could go so much farther.  I envision a system where miners need to prove their identities and their mining reward will be reduced if they have more privilege.  Obviously straight white cis males will get the lowest reward.  I would have the technical skills to design a system like this myself, but since we all know women and minorities are discriminated against so strongly in the STEM fields, I never had the privilege of learning how to code.  Perhaps there are some allies out there who will take up the cause of programming the first Proof-of-Privilege crypto-currency?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
We are still working on getting listed. Hopefully the nag tweets/emails get through to the right people.
Activity: 84
guys heard about your tips on Freenode good but when you are getting listed to the exchanges?
So yeah, we have a roadmap now (see OP).

First things first, exchanges. We need to get listed. Time Meow. If anybody has any favors owed to them by the likes of Yobit, AllCoin, or hell, even Crytpsy I guess, call them shits in! We started tweeting them and will be emailing starting from tomorrow. You all have to do your part, too. Email, Trollbox, Tweet about SJWCoin as much as you can.

Secondly, the website. Yeah, I'm sticking with the whole SJW theme, but I think we're gonna maybe, I don't know, tone it down a bit. So expect a new design by the end of next weekend. It'll still be fucking hilarious, I guarantee you, but not quite so over the top. And totally not straight up stolen from viacoin like it is now (if you're watching, thanks fellas!).

Third, there's no working testnet. This will be remedied by the end of the coming weekend (same as with the website). That won't take long to set up, just need to change the ports and mine a new genesis block, push to git. We will set up a testnet block explorer and faucet as well.

Fourth, I think we're having some network issues due the seed node not working properly. That'll be fixed by the end of the week as well.

Finally, the big one that will probably be up here for a while. A wallet update. There are some issues with the current code that we are not happy with. An entire new build is being started soon and will be based off of the current Dogecoin Core client. We are planning to follow them on development until they go all retarded like and then we'll do something different. This is a big one and will take some time. We are hoping to push out a mac client by this time as well.
Sold 1 Million to coins to Dev. Who operated with honesty and integrity.

No Premine if you check OP. Smiley

Thanks Dev.  Smiley

Indeed, we needed to increase our SJW bankroll! This will be going towards some bounties (yet to be set up). Look for a roadmap in the next few days and some changes. Thanks, ...0... for a smoothe transaction. Ebay style, A++++++ WOULD DO AGAIN +++++++plusplusplusPLUSPLUSPLUS
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Sold 1 Million to coins to Dev. Who operated with honesty and integrity.

No Premine if you check OP. Smiley

Thanks Dev.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
dev
may be you contact with https://yobit.net ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 395
Activity: 280
any news on the exchange front?
Activity: 75
Pushing real hard!
I like the coin logo. It's pretty crabby but looks nice. Smiley
Activity: 395
When will be block explorer?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Official Faucet is online, Things are getting real! Check that privilege while you fatten up your wallet! http://faucet.sjwcoin.com/
0 FEE Pool is now up, come mine with us at the official SJWCoin Pool, http://pool.sjwcoin.com/
Do you all want a mac wallet? That's come up twice now and we honestly had not even planned on supporting mac. Give us some yays if you want one. We can come up with a plan if needs be.
Please provide some more information. Are you planning to release a Mac wallet?
We currently have no plans for a mac wallet. We don't have a mac.
Pages:
Jump to: