Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SJWcoin -- scrypt -- 5k / 60sec blocks -- FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE - page 5. (Read 34300 times)

legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
I can do Russian thread on forum for SJW. If you are agree?

Sounds good to me. Some more exposure would be great!
Ok. I do it tomorrow for SJW.
Awesome, sounds great!
Russian thread is ready now. Wellcome https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12035340  Smiley Plz check it,i do few little changes.

Looks great man! I get a lot of traffic from Russia on my dogecoin faucet but never even thought to make a thread for sjw in that direction! Thanks!
Yw Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Awesome, sounds great!
Russian thread is ready now. Wellcome https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12035340  Smiley Plz check it,i do few little changes.

Looks great man! I get a lot of traffic from Russia on my dogecoin faucet but never even thought to make a thread for sjw in that direction! Thanks!
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin

Awesome, sounds great!
I`m invested in this coin so i`d like to see it succeed, good luck people  Grin
You and me both, brother.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
I`m invested in this coin so i`d like to see it succeed, good luck people  Grin

Awesome, sounds great!
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin

legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Any news?

I have been a bit behind on dev work the last few days. I am currently working on an sjwcoin version of bitcore (which will be on github and npm!) to host API services. This will enable many other services to just 'plug and play' with the sjwcoin network.

In other news, we have started builds with the new logo. Need to find something different for the current send/receive/mined icons though, they feel 'wrong'. Don't get me wrong, I love the salt shaker (and pepper!), but, they need some color to really 'match'.

Nice. Ok.
We are still sitting at 5 votes on c-cex... Where are you all at? https://c-cex.com/?id=vote get your voat on.
Any news?

I have been a bit behind on dev work the last few days. I am currently working on an sjwcoin version of bitcore (which will be on github and npm!) to host API services. This will enable many other services to just 'plug and play' with the sjwcoin network.

In other news, we have started builds with the new logo. Need to find something different for the current send/receive/mined icons though, they feel 'wrong'. Don't get me wrong, I love the salt shaker (and pepper!), but, they need some color to really 'match'.

legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
agree, too strange sell orders for this coin, it's pure manipulation

I'm no market guru, how do we keep this from happening?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
agree, too strange sell orders for this coin, it's pure manipulation
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
this coin will pump, the sell pressure is for let someone buy cheap.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Glad to see you guys are still going. I got a lot of them at launch when the difficulty would not increase, but sold them all off early.
there is any chance of it put on bittrex ?

ps: i have see on the your site: BTER soon.. same news?

That's really up to you all! We have to get a bunch more volume on YObit before they would even consider us.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
the sell pressure is to huge, or it's a really sell pressure to leave the coin, naah, or it's a sell pressure to let someone buy cheap.
Looks like the second variant. Anyway its looks very promissing,Dev here not give empty promises(all was released in time),but working hard and have clear nice plans. Good Luck SJW Dev and WTG.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
the sell pressure is to huge, or it's a really sell pressure to leave the coin, naah, or it's a sell pressure to let someone buy cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: