Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SJWcoin -- scrypt -- 5k / 60sec blocks -- FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE - page 9. (Read 34300 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
100,000 Feathertoshis!!!!!!

Actually someone spent over 300FTC to buy Social Justice Warrior Coin at the rate of .002 Feathercoin (200,000 Tickletoshis)
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
SJW added to [Suspicious link removed]

http://www.[Suspicious link removed]/index.php?faucet=SJW
http://www.[Suspicious link removed]/index.php?blockexplorer=SJW

That is a pretty boss block explorer! Also donated a few to the faucet, I'll add these to the OP right now Smiley
Unobtanium is worth more than Litecoin right now, so 300 No-tane-o-toshis is already a lot.  But Social Justice will only increase, and every day we claim new victories as little boys begin the process of having their balls cut off.  It's so beautiful.
Difficulty is way down as well, throw a few Mh/s at the chain and REAP IT!!  Then tip/sell it! Or hodl, whichever you identify as, you will not be oppressed!
SJW is selling for 300 Unobtoshis!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed, they are quite cheap right now, get 'em while you can!
SJW is selling for 300 Unobtoshis!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 126
100,000 Feathertoshis!!!!!!
90,000 Feathertoshis!
Their Feathercoins weigh heavily on their guilty consciences!  They seek to buy Social Justice for the price of 30,000 Feathertoshis!
They're throwing away their Unobtanium and crying out for Social Justice!

SJW has buys and sells in every trading pair - Dogecoin, Dotcoin, Popularcoin, HTML5coin, Bitcoin, Litecoin! 
It's taking over markets like the white man's cultural appropriation!

AND THE ORDERS ARE FLYING PAST LIKE ABLEISTS WITH NO REGARD FOR THOSE WHO MOVE MORE SLOWLY!
Activity: 126
Cryptopia is awesome.
It is with great pleasure we announce, Cryptopia.co.nz has listed SJWCoin!
Thread is getting pretty weird with the latest replies  Cheesy

Which, I think, is outstanding! No oppression here!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Thread is getting pretty weird with the latest replies  Cheesy
This coin's failure to include Transracial rights is a slap in the face to those who want to one-up your bragging about oppression
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Hi, I am a demisexual gender neutral POC and my pronouns are zir/zer/zerself.  I have schizoid personality disorder and PTSD.  My triggers are fat shaming and suggesting or implying that people need to "work" at a "job" to "earn" a living.

I am happy to find a coin that really speaks to me, yet I feel it could go so much farther.  I envision a system where miners need to prove their identities and their mining reward will be reduced if they have more privilege.  Obviously straight white cis males will get the lowest reward.  I would have the technical skills to design a system like this myself, but since we all know women and minorities are discriminated against so strongly in the STEM fields, I never had the privilege of learning how to code.  Perhaps there are some allies out there who will take up the cause of programming the first Proof-of-Privilege crypto-currency?
Proof-of-overall-Privilege sounds better

Oh, what a surprise.  A man comes along to tell me he knows better.  Does an alarm go off at patriarchy HQ every time a member of a marginalized group is having an opinion on the internet?

You are invading this safe space and violently attempting to silence my voice.  If a forum moderator reads this, please ban this man for his harassing behavior.
Pages:
Jump to: