Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SKC] Skeincoin 0.9.3.1 | Skein-SHA2 - page 43. (Read 161541 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Skein Socks, I want them.

We need Bruce Schneier to want them.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
5. PR, PR, PR... (forums, articles, blogs, progress updates, etc.)
 Skein Socks, I want them.
Activity: 462
1. Add more pools. Without it coin could just die in some 51% attack if our current and the only pool would go down for a while. That's the MAIN THREAT!!!

is the SKC as vulnerable for 51% as other coins? (guess so, but no info atm)

(nice sneaksock preview btw)
It is. However, this entire 51% thing is by far overrated, especially for pools that do not have incentive to damage their coins.
emu
Activity: 69
stupidity manager
1. Add more pools. Without it coin could just die in some 51% attack if our current and the only pool would go down for a while. That's the MAIN THREAT!!!

is the SKC as vulnerable for 51% as other coins? (guess so, but no info atm)

(nice sneaksock preview btw)
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
Anyway we need to involve more people. Only 36 pages for almost 3 month here on bitcointalk? WTF? No one even knows that Skeincoin exists. Any exchange will never even think about adding skc, because they have never heard about it!!! OpenEX was an lucky exception (unfortunately lucky not for all).

So we need to:
2. Improve the first page here, because right now it looks like another clone coin. I'm bad in design and PR, but that's what I've heard from people, that I was trying to involve.
3. Redesign the site (http://www.skeincoin.org/). Good examples are: http://www.noirbits.com/ http://vertcoin.org/ https://anoncoin.net/
4. Create better infrastructure: cgminer, android wallet, hardware comparison table.
5. PR, PR, PR... (forums, articles, blogs, progress updates, etc.)
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Just a sneak preview.

Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
I would love to buy bulk at those price. But my trust in Openex, is little atm.
emu
Activity: 69
stupidity manager

PM me if you'd like to sell at this price!

why should anyone active in forum sell at this pice? ... HuhHuh
there are some dumbsellers to quick to wait for the coin to rise. so what ^^

congrats to the buyer who bought 5000skcs for 5$ instead 150$.... wow.

problem is openex, I've lost 5000skcs there as they claim that I haven't had that balance Sad
due to this and other problems there are no buyers at openex, I understand that well ^^
Activity: 63

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Skeincoin drops 90%!

PM me if you'd like to sell at this price!
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Skeincoin drops 90%!
Make your account anonymous so that whoever is doing it doesnt know your login that easily.

Hm, I wan't to be in top 15, I want to be famous Grin
Anyway even with my pass they still need to find my pin.

But decreasing the autopayout might be a good solution for now.
Activity: 104
5k Available for 0.20 btc.  Still double for barwizi.  Cheaper on the exchange for sure.
Activity: 182
Make your account anonymous so that whoever is doing it doesnt know your login that easily.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
ok got the same problem with looked acc.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
me 2.. check your account settings and esp your public key.. mine did not change luckily but would suck if urs did..

it looks like someone is scanning all my pools...
Activity: 151
me 2.. check your account settings and esp your public key.. mine did not change luckily but would suck if urs did..
Activity: 8
I've got this message too.
Hm, looks like someone is bruteforcing the pool!!!!

I've got this message for the 2nd time:
"You account has been locked due to too many failed password or PIN attempts. Please follow the URL below to unlock your account."
Activity: 11
Heey hey,
I've been mining skein for a while but haven't been really active on the forum. Just donated coins for an extra pool and CGMiner integration.
Coin is looking good and i want to say thanks to the community because you've done great work!
cya
Activity: 151
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

I do not know if it is going to get us listed faster.... but I got into a convo with Mullick from Cryptsy, and pointed out SKC and this post and the freshdesk post...

He asked me a few questions and then said he is passing it up now...

Cross fingers.

Maybe we should donate him some skeincoins, so that he can collect some experience with this magnificent currency  ...

(p.s: i would provide 500 SKC for such a collection )

well make sure he get s a public key.. u can use the online wallet generator https://github.com/MethMatician/skeincoinwalletgenerator.. we can arrange something i guess :p

Edit:
Please support one on these below! Red Kendra keeps track of the donations.. made my donation just now

Additional block explorer (very handy)
SZMuzkTkJcnQjB6mCTcUhGxmcXSLvUQJ3H

Additional pools (of most importance)
SVj5oxkZB6XULJ7faXVYNNt8P3NMArnjmW

CGMiner integration (important)
SScn8UqZCsEQWjBgGvxYyKjGBqZmQfRV1o

A TRIBUTE TO THE SKEINCOMMUNITY @ skeincoin.wordpress.com

Pages:
Jump to: