Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SKC] Skeincoin 0.9.3.1 | Skein-SHA2 - page 44. (Read 161541 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

I do not know if it is going to get us listed faster.... but I got into a convo with Mullick from Cryptsy, and pointed out SKC and this post and the freshdesk post...

He asked me a few questions and then said he is passing it up now...

Cross fingers.

Maybe we should donate him some skeincoins, so that he can collect some experience with this magnificent currency  ...

(p.s: i would provide 500 SKC for such a collection )
Activity: 26
Methmatician wrote an easy mining guide Smiley

http://skeincoin.wordpress.com/

Good luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
vovan115
How to - GPU  -  poclbm - skc.exe http:// xxxx .  1  :  xxxxxx  @ skc.coinmine.pl : 6400

help -  Huh
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
WTS 5k
Activity: 42
WTS 10k for BTC or DOGE, best offer.
emu
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
stupidity manager
yes be safe

@ openex
any idea how i can prove what my balance was?
Activity: 70
:)
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Coinmarket.io are looking for new trading pairs, lets get the word out there.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
WTS 2500 SKC for .075 BTC or best offer
pm or quote
was looking to buy a few more skein over at openex just wanting to know if 100. for 0.00300000 btc
is a reasonable price to pay?

I would strongly recommend to not use openex right now. I was hacked once, and it was going to be closed for security improvement.
Ref:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4501046

I was able to withdraw all my founds from there, and hopefully developer will fix all that issues soon, but still it's not even alpha version of an exchange, more looks like untested pre-alpha, or even just development on production IMO.
IMHO it is safe now. Trade trade trade!

yeah well, trade but watch whut you are doin'
I thing the devs are playing fair, but still there might happen something again and then your money might be blocked, I'm still waiting for many kSKCs to get back on my account.
yes be safe
emu
stupidity manager
was looking to buy a few more skein over at openex just wanting to know if 100. for 0.00300000 btc

I would strongly recommend to not use openex right now. I was hacked once, and it was going to be closed for security improvement.
Ref:

I was able to withdraw all my founds from there, and hopefully developer will fix all that issues soon, but still it's not even alpha version of an exchange, more looks like untested pre-alpha, or even just development on production IMO.

yeah well, trade but watch whut you are doin'
I thing the devs are playing fair, but still there might happen something again and then your money might be blocked, I'm still waiting for many kSKCs to get back on my account.
Activity: 227
Merit: 260

I do not know if it is going to get us listed faster.... but I got into a convo with Mullick from Cryptsy, and pointed out SKC and this post and the freshdesk post...

Cross fingers.

That's awesome news!!!
Cryptsy post updated!  Smiley Any suggestions? Right now we have 48 people that "like the idea". We need at least 300 likes to be listed in the first page of "popular ideas". So get liking! (likes more important than posts).
great!

-get the logo as profile avatar so the thread is looking good at the list
- dont write another clone, just write: NOT another clone

ps: i like the silver coin much more than the old gold one
done  Smiley
good ideas especially the profile img. makes it stand out
emu
stupidity manager
Cryptsy post updated!  Smiley Any suggestions? Right now we have 48 people that "like the idea". We need at least 300 likes to be listed in the first page of "popular ideas". So get liking! (likes more important than posts).
great!

-get the logo as profile avatar so the thread is looking good at the list
- dont write another clone, just write: NOT another clone

ps: i like the silver coin much more than the old gold one

Cross fingers.
Kiss Kiss Wink

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cross fingers.
Cryptsy post updated!  Smiley Any suggestions? Right now we have 48 people that "like the idea". We need at least 300 likes to be listed in the first page of "popular ideas". So get liking! (likes more important than posts).
Hi,  it's great!) Likes more important than posts - yes yes yes! But comments there brings the post higher than another... (moves post to the first page) So we need also comments  (we can do it anytime)Smiley
Cryptsy post updated!  Smiley Any suggestions? Right now we have 48 people that "like the idea". We need at least 300 likes to be listed in the first page of "popular ideas". So get liking! (likes more important than posts).

Ref:

emu
stupidity manager
In pixels it should be about 986 x 532 but svgs are possible too.. cool u wanne join!! u dont need to place the white stripes cause im about to change that..

hm.. sure about the pixels? looks to high for me. another thing - it's a paperwallet. how big should that be if printed? with that output the generator gives it is shrinked to a size which will be either full of pixels or very small

here another backround for the wallet or you wall at home
Pages:
Jump to: